*dips mic*

*dips mic*

Attached: FC179661-3904-436A-BF14-AFA955A984C8.jpg (827x425, 71.7K)

Both are PR stunts.

*chops dick*

twitter posters deserve the rope

did the slap become a political issue??

Are the shooters role models? Are they given air time express their opinions on things? I can accept that it was just a slap, but that also means I accept celebrities as just people, which breaks Hollywood’s hold.

why would you post someone who had connections with Epstein ?

Attached: edee.png (615x784, 379.71K)

nah, the slap was real
will smith had a fit of cuck rage
he's shaking and crying after the slap

Literally who?

Oh, are republicans universally saying the slap was bad?
Fat fuck. Still haven't been refunded my money when he cancelled the show in my town

HOW CAN HE SLAP!!!

This guy has a good comedic voice but he is like 85 IQ at most.

Pretty sure Republicans would want the shooters arrested as well... or this loser wondering why no one is trying to ban assault hands?

School shootings are fake

School shooters get arrested for committing crimes.

Chris Rock should bang Jada lol

So we should be calling for a Nigger ban? I don’t get it.

Who are these phantom republicans? Don't care about celebs at all.

I can't believe this idiot tweeted this. Does he know no arrests were made?

Who the fuck cares that one of the liberals two legged pitbulls bit another of their own? Nobody would care if lefty media wasn't shoving it into everyone's face a picosecond after it happened.

i mean, hes not wrong. school shootings should be something we as a country are trying to eliminate. i dont care if two niggers have a monkey fight on stage for the world. that means nothing other than confirms niggers are uncontrollable animals with poor impulse control. even the richest nigger is still a nigger

Imagine the response if a white actor had gone up and slapped the nigger.

How are Republicans "not handling" this? Only thing I cared about was the other dude taking it like a little bitch.

Anyone who cares about celebrity drama will never be worth caring about or talking to

Let me know when republicans are out there saying that school shootings should be allowed and the kids who were shot deserved it

Who?

This is called Histrionic Personality Disorder. The only known cure is hanging.

Tim is usually pretty astute when it comes to critiquing modern society.

This tweet is completely nonsensical.

What a faggy thing to say.

>your criticism of this thing isn't relevant because of this totally unrelated other thing that nobody's talking about
fucking sage

Why are there so many threads and so much discussion about this? Is everybody this obsessed with niggers? Any Forums is the most nigger obsessed website I've ever visited too

An obese, literal faggot comedian.

*mic peaks*

hey dr reddit, you are forgetting your buzzworld you love so much

*noobs buy the peak of the mic trajectory*

These people should all be hanged

OH
MY
GOD
hahahahaha

who gives a shit about nigger on nigger crime?

BECAUSE HE DIDN'T REDEEM!

Yes, we should ban all niggers from white countries and polite society in general

They already basically don't exist. Kid drowning in buckets of water in more common. Most shootings of school kids is gangbangers.

I would love to be a microphine repairman in Our Time.

He's right, time to ban the ownership of hands. If you have any dignity, you'll surrender yours to your nearest police station.

Will Smith did nothing wrong.

Uppity nigger can’t take joke, news at 11

Attached: 1648000274526.gif (600x517, 2.12M)

>Republicans
I unironically want to kill EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has ever once in their entire lives voted either republican or democrat. Everyone, every single fucking one.

Are school shootings sponsored by pfizer too? Oh wait, they are. Dips mic.

Tim Dillon is a literal and figurative faggot.