I really need to kill myself

Janny stop deleting my thread. I live with an emotionally abusive drug addict psychopath. I have no money to escape, I think I’m getting fired from my remote job and there’s no other jobs around here. I’ll probably get booted because I can’t pay rent and I’m gonna have to call an ambulance and say I’m suicidal. I’m gonna end up in a psyche ward with nowhere to go, has happened many times before. This time I just really need to kill myself. My luck is just awful, I can’t take the stress and the pain anymore. All I would need is money for a greyhound bus but I don’t even have that to escape. I just want to die. I think I’m going to slit my wrists or find a gun and blow my brains out. I just ask God, “why me?” Am I such an awful person that I deserve to have my family abandon me and nothing work out, and people constantly trying to ruin my life? What is the point of living if it’s nothing but failure and pain constantly?? I’m terrified of being homeless again and I don’t think I can emotionally handle it.

Attached: 3223C2E6-1B94-469D-8BFD-250F3CCADCF0.jpg (230x250, 7.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get 2 jobs lazy fuck. And move out in 4 months.

I can only get remote jobs because there’s nothing around here and idk how long it’s gonna take to get one again. I’m just going to kill myself I can’t take this anymore

How can you have a remote job and no money?

You need to find a new place to live, plain and simple. Even if it's a shitty rooming house or motel.

Believe it or not, you hold the key to your own cage.

Attached: 1648220694232.jpg (446x435, 35.25K)

Because I just got the job but I’m not doing well enough at it, it’s very difficult

Buy a plane ticket to anywhere: Paris, New York, Berlin...
Travel the world.

If you're working you'll get paid for it, that's enough money for a bus you retrad

I'll help you out fren.

No it’s not, the ticket where I need to go is like $240 dollars to another state, I’m only in training and I’m failing because I’m an idiot

Thanks

Don’t give up yet. Sometimes we think we are doing worse than we really are. What is the job?

go to some temp agency and go work with illegals for a couple weeks

Transcription, it’s hard as fuck

I can’t I’m in the middle of nowhere with no car

There is always a way out. Do not end your life. I live with my grandmother to survive the globohomo scourge.

>I’m only in training and I’m failing because I’m an idiot
And rather than dedicate yourself to improving, spending every free moment practicing this skill until you get better at it, you're thinking "I'll just end my life instead?"

user. You're better than this, and you know it. Apply yourself. Nothing anyone says on this Estonian deep throating forum or even in real life will make a change for you, the desire for change needs to come from inside you.

If you'd rather die, than change, well that's on you. Good luck fren.

Attached: fatrobin.jpg (4272x2848, 763.04K)

Fake story
Datamining thread
Jews are crafty

>I think I’m getting fired from my remote job and there’s no other jobs around her
There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.

"Daily Refinement"'s youtube channel has interviews with tech n sports are very good for showing how to
focus on a niche and become efficient enough to be much more profitable.

Thrift and sell things on ebay or poshmark or amazon. You can make mid 5 figures and don't have to play clot shot roulette.

I feel trapped as well.

Go to a church and ask for help. You'd be surprised how many people are willing to help if you just ask for it.
If you kill yourself youre going to hell. Hell is much worse than the current problems you have in life right now. Everyone struggles. You just gotta get on pushing thru

The church in my town is filled with snakes and the pastor is a snake too

Why don't you simply move out? Who is this emotionally abusive person, your mom?

70 IQ hands wrote this post

Dump the bitch and get on with your life mate

Someone that let me stay with them. I have nowhere to go and no money for a bus ticket. I want to die

tl;dr

Call your family and explain you’re leaving the psycho, and that you’re suicidal and need help.

And if they don’t accept you, plan out a place to run to, barefoot if need be, where you can walk in and find a job. And I mean REALLY plan it out, how many days it may take, what route, how much food you’ll need, etc.

I believe in you. You can make it, even if you don’t know how just yet.

Attached: C560E529-BA9D-4D29-96AF-5660DB0493F9.jpg (500x719, 172.26K)