Poland hate thread

post your best lads!

Attached: 1648477978064.png (1144x660, 303.28K)

literal sadomasochists

more like a high level cuckoldry

It is also worth to notice that those Ukrainians killed over 100k Poles with the most horrific ways human can imagine such as:

- burning people alive

- tearing babies from their mothers wombs and killing then in front of their eyes

- cutting in half with a saw

SLAVA UKRAINIE! GIEROJOM SLAVA!

that's fucked up

slavs being slavs

More Azovchan, please?

Attached: Spingebill-hung-pingas.jpg (399x399, 23.72K)

>It is also worth to notice that those Ukrainians killed over 100k Poles with the most horrific ways human can imagine
Are you sure it wasn't 6 million? And did they use a bear and an eagle in a cage as well? And rooms with electrified walls?

I hate Poland

Attached: 1647628688308.jpg (785x495, 33.98K)

Attached: warschau polen.jpg (785x1024, 160.8K)

Attached: poland.png (797x460, 747.27K)

Poles are retarded, but not as much as Americans

Transform into an kaballistic shithole

And how many did Russians kill?

>Comrade, we have added potato to your rations for this post

KYS faggot get a spine and hate both retard
they both dont like you so why you try to make any of them
look better?

and you guys support them?
like what's your problem, stay neutral and mind your own business. instead of bitching with russia try getting a piece of ukraine where ethnic poles live

remember ivan the terrible? he didn't allow for (((merchants))) to enter the country. poland seethed and demanded for him to allow the entry of (((merchants))). he replied with the following:

>Regarding what you wrote us that we should allow your Jews to enter our lands, we have already written thee several times, talking to you of the nasty actions of the Jews, who turned our people away from Christ, introduced into our State poisoned drugs, and causing much trouble to our people.
>Shame on you, our brother, for writing on their behalf, while knowing their evil deeds. In other States too, they do so much real harm, and that is why they have been expelled [JdN: around 1290 from England, around 1390 from France, and around 1490 from Spain] or killed [JdN: via both popular massacres and executions by the Spanish Inquisition].
>We can not allow Jews to come into our State because we want God only to allow people in our country who wish to live in peace and without causing trouble.
>And you, our brother, should stop in the future writing us about the Jews.

Attached: vova.jpg (957x1003, 131.35K)

>And how many did Russians kill?

Probably more. This is why historically we are not a friends with Russians who still praise Stalin and communism. Why befriend with Ukrainians who still praise Bandera?

Shut up mutt. Keep your brown hand out of our European white people issues.

Yes, Poland is now into Ukrainian extazy. Ukrainian are now portrayed as a some kind of superheores which is an ultimate proof of deep cuckoldry of this society

I do dislike how our government is acting strong with russia for zero benefit but meek with ukrainians, whom we should demand gestures of reconciliation and even deference.
My role, as an average citizen, is to show kindness to an individual ukrop, to generate good will and gratitude among them. Unlike empty words, that genuinely matters to individuals. I host two families in my house.
In state level, words and symbols do matter. But no, they'd rather grovel than act from a position of strength.

Attached: Polish_Government.png (579x586, 230.47K)

dammm bro, thats terrible

>I host two families in my house

KYS Cuck

That happened a century ago retard, who cares.