SAY GOODBYE TO EUROPE ON MARCH 31

WHEN PUTIN SHUTS OF THE GAS FOREVER

Attached: 1619959416689.jpg (590x590, 80.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/qatari-official-says-it-will-be-almost-impossible-to-quickly-replace-russian-exports-to-europe/ar-AAUaW5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They will get gas from Israel and Qatar via Turkey.

I heat with wood

weird coincidence

Lol we produce our own faggot mutt
Earthquakes suck but hey, we can charge a premium now

I fucking hope so

Attached: here breathe in so.jpg (769x720, 244.27K)

WE GOTTA ACHIEVE AUTARKY, START EATING BEANS NIGGERS

Can't wait for gas prices to drop come April, now that Euro demand dried up

>tfw still heating with wood and coal in a tiled stove
Feelsgoodman

BELGIUM IS NUMBER 1 WE WILL UNITE EUROPE AND CONQUER THE USA

Attached: 1648388126468.png (500x445, 404.68K)

Putin can't blackmail us. We will move to fossil independent eco friendly industry.

Attached: rp.jpg (1024x576, 86.81K)

For 10x the price.

Illegal, reported for making Greta cry.

>start eating beans every day
>free gas heating
checkmate

Wait, fins were saying that they don't cook on gas, and their consumption is like 4%?

heh this war will only unite Europe more!
It can be seen from space the massive financial and moral support Ukraine has gotten

I was surprised by the worlwide mobilisation desu

I don't think I will

They sniff it.

How is Finland at 94%? Seems bullshit

"earthquakes"
until I feel any shaking in Overijssel I refuse to call them earthquakes.

does that mean we wo wont have to subsidize israel s economy anymore?????????????????????????

SCREW YOU WE WILL DIFEAT YOU ON THE PLANES OF AFRICA

but that evil plan to kill Assad and destroy Syria and then absorb them into GREATER ISRAEL and steal their gas and oil and sell it to Europe was foiled by Putin, you sure Israel still has enough stolen gas to make a pipeline to Europe viable?

Attached: 1582248302555.jpg (960x960, 197.57K)

So 94% of our gas comes from Russia but the chart doesnt tell you that gas is less than 5% of our total energy mix. I guess it's same for many other countries. Finland rolls on with renewables and nuclear.

this graph doesn't say how much a nation is dependant on gas, only what fraction of gas used come from Russia. For istance, my country is probably the most fucked because we heavily rely on gas.

Yes that is correct

Attached: ct83428.jpg (660x495, 138.14K)

So honestly what is their plan? And don't say
>Well we will just source it from somewhere else
There is a reason Russia was the supplier in the first place and all of those places will be in competition for the other gas sources. It's unavoidable. I can't see any way around paying in rubles other than shuttering industries and relying on whatever reserves they have which can't be more than a few months at best with reduced capacity and higher costs.

So what exactly is their play because this seems like suicide? Ignore the Russian side of the equation and how this affects them. I'm purely asking what do they do when Russia shuts off their gas on the 31st?

Where does Finland import gas from?
Russia
All of Finland's gas is imported from Russia. The gas import company is Gasum Oy, which also is responsible for natural gas transmission within Finland. Gasum Oy was founded in 1994; its was once owned by the Finnish government, but has since been mostly privatized.

Olli Sipilä, CEO of Gasgrid Finland, which manages Finland's gas pipeline network, said that there will be enough gas for the Finnish market, even if supplies from Russia are cut off.
"The Balticconnector offers access to the Latvian gas supply and the Klaipeda LNG terminal in Lithuania, through Estonia," Sipilä pointed out.
LNG, liquefied natural gas, is shipped by large tankers around the world. The EU already increased its LNG supplies during the winter, when Russia restricted natural gas supplies to Europe.
According to Sipilä, the Balticconnector's capacity is sufficient to meet Finland's gas needs, even if the Russian pipeline is shut down.
"Demand for Finnish gas is currently approximately at the level of Balticconnector's capacity. LNG enables gas imports from all over the world and according to market data, it has also been readily available," Sipilä said.

So basically, aside from some LNG ship, Finland ceases to exist on April Fools Day no less.

Where else do you think we buy gas if not Russia?

FINLAND SHALL BE UNITED UNDER THE FLAG OF THE CHICKENGOAT

good thing winter just ended

Oh trust me I would make her cry if given the chance

lol
lmao

But they have plenty of trees, they'll just use them for heat and whatever. And by the time they're done, there'll be less forests for us to worry about.

Which is also something I was thinking about. If they had done this a few months ago it would have been better for Europe. Their reserves would get them through the winter and they would have time for other solutions before winter came back around.

Now they have to burn their reserves in the summer and MUST have a solution in a shorter time period or everyone freezes to death.

ALL OF FRANCE WILL SUNK ONDER THE WATERS WHEN LA VACHE QUI RIT AWAKES FROM THE SLUMBER

Attached: 43f.png (1340x1019, 1021.09K)

I'm sure we can buy that 4-5% of total energy mix via our 3 LNG terminals or just create something new are really cool. Just like Finnish company Neste just created gasoline which is 75% renewable bio source. Fossil niggers on suicide watch.

SCREW YOU PAKI, YOU WILL NEVER AWAKEN FROM THE INDIA

Why the people who you help the most also hate you the most?

you are a fucking retard, how das the gas come to this countries? Via magic?

germany alone needs around 550 LNG tankers to satisfy their daily needs, there are neither enough transport capacity nor enough processing capacity, but there is enough gas.

>Neste just created gasoline which is 75% renewable bio source

cool thing bra, using food as fuel

HOW ARE YOU STILL HERE? BE GONE THOT

>So honestly what is their plan?
depopulate europe with the vaccine dieoff

>dont get cheap metals for manufacturing anymore
>dont get cheap gas to be able to manufacture not cheap metals anymore
>not be allowed to export not cheaply manufactured machines anymore to russia
>no fertilizer in summer
>no heat + food in summer
>haha but germany will just import gas and shit from xy, its that easy

We could do a full 180 and power up all nuclear power plants, stop all sanctions and run nordstream 2. Build tanks and military equipment for russia. All in central europe. No one can stop us. This was the plan all along. Bald.

THE GERMANS HAVE ARRIVED

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/qatari-official-says-it-will-be-almost-impossible-to-quickly-replace-russian-exports-to-europe/ar-AAUaW5E

No.

we'll get gas from you guys and in exchange give you our magical monopoly money that we can just create more of... "money printer goes brr....brrr..." :P

MUTT BEGONE

How can anyone see data like this and still support NATO? The politicians and "leaders" of all these nations have been setting themselves up for failure for years. Imagine being part of a multinational defense agreement to fight against the country that supplies you with the majority of your energy needs. Imagine being part of a multinational defensive pact against a nation whom you support financially with hundreds of billions of dollars.