How did they produce so many intelligent scientists?

How did they produce so many intelligent scientists?

Attached: German Empire.jpg (1000x800, 415.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

williamtoel.de/german-model-en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

racism

You mean the jews?

This. Jewish blood

One thing I don't get - why do people stress succeses of Germany but not of Britain? Seems to me Anglosaxons shaped the world much more than Germans?

Well Germany didn't control 1/4 of the world which makes their success more astounding.

If they didn't control 1/4 of the world then by definition they were less successful.

How illogical.
Germany has and has had a larger population than Britain.

they didn't

Jews.

Attached: o73vt1trmiw0mz9fvayw.jpg (1200x828, 233.43K)

Damn, Germany was real big. It was such an idiotic idea to start WW I and lose it all

>why do people
Americans, user, Americans. They don't know much about the world, only what they imagine.

all of them were jewish

I'm talking about technological and scientific progress though.

they took a bunch of your land though

They rank behind Britain and France.

Germany in the 1920´s was like the modern USA. Run by jews. The film industry, music, science, everything was run by jews. The 1920´s were the last time Germany dominated the international film. Why ? Jews.

For like a few months

No (sand)niggers.

britain and france are responsible for the vast majority of it.

Best climate

Prussian school system, being in a central location, having a strong and proid culture

It turns out that military alliances can quickly cascade in a world war. Good thing we learned our lesson....

What ranking exactly?

In precisely what you're talking about! Sorry, were you talking about football or something?

We especially ignore how much of modern knowledge was given to us by scottish thinkers

The west didn't progress at the same time, first it was the French, then the English, and then the Germans

Attached: niggastare.jpg (779x657, 32.15K)

How did you measure their scientific output? I was going off of prominent scientific figures and nobel prize winners.

lol patent thief

cultural autism

thats why they stole all the patents and scientists after world war 2.

William Toel knows and tells the truth.

williamtoel.de/german-model-en

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 9.26.27 PM.png (1952x1050, 368.32K)

They didn’t.

Most were Jews. Nothing significant coming out of Germany since WW2. LITERALLY NOTHING and if there is something it’s always by a German Jew

>I was going off of prominent scientific figures and nobel prize winners
Yes, and on that scale, they rank behind Britain and France.

The British are easy to explain. Pirates, Drug Pushers, Slavers. The British Empire is what happens when the cartels have the strongest fleet and pile up all their loot on a little monkey island.

>You mean the jews?
>This. Jewish blood
Einstein was a fraud, and when the Germans got rid of the Jews they basically invented ICBMs and rocket planes.

And they possibly also invented nukes but that was then covered up.

Jews were rushing in to intermarry with Germans precisely because they wanted in on what was already happening. Germany was learning from the UK's leadership in the industrial revolution and becoming a center of mathematics and physics.

The jews just infiltrated the shit out of this using all sorts of tricks like the fake ass Einstein who stole his work from others.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 9.28.21 PM.png (2014x1062, 385.39K)

>Nothing significant coming out of Germany since WW2.
It's really weird how Germany's culture faded after WW2. France had postmodernists, Anglosaxons had liberalism and Germany...?

what about the 19th century?