Why'd she do it?

That is clearly an illegally modified AR-15.

twitter.com/i/status/1508474481249071116

Two young cousins were livestreaming from a St. Louis apartment when one child fatally shot the other before killing herself in what family members say was a tragic accident. Police are still investigating Friday's incident in which a 12-year-old girl, Paris Harvey, shot a 14-year-old boy, Kuaron Harvey, before shooting herself. Police initially described it as a murder-suicide.

Attached: forevertogether.png (253x383, 173.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1508360841355313154
teddit.net/r/NYStateOfMind/comments/tpxuzh/if_you_cant_handle_this_video_dont_watch_not_ny/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Chimpout extended edition

twitter.com/i/status/1508360841355313154

everyone needs to know how to handle a gun. this should be taught to children in 4th grade. if they're ready for public sex education, they're ready for public safe firearms handling and self defense education.

to me it looks like she just figured out how the trigger would work herself. accidently killed her bro. realized what that meant and killed herself.

nigger culture

Thats pretty sad honestly.
Once she killed her cousin she just ended her life too.

Oh well.

Attached: notmyproblem.jpg (1189x652, 131.8K)

>niggers killing niggers
>niggers limp wristing niggers
why is Any Forums acting like they have never seen a nigger before today?

Attached: 20241097_0_600_723_20220306213215.jpg (600x723, 61.94K)

She hunted down and took revenge against her cousin’s killer. She is the Ghost of St. Louis.

the amount of niggers who have died while showing off their gun in a stream is pretty staggering

the whole video is hilarious... niggers belong in cages to entertain the crowds...

the most hilarious thing is that after the monkeys get wasted,, all the niggers do is just open the door... make monkey sounds and leave... one by one... not a single one of them checks on the kids or calls the police...

they were smoking weed.

>blacks

This is a net positive

>Ayo sheit I ain't finna catch no case ova cappin dis lame nigga fuck dat shit fuck 12

the first one looked like an accident, so she killed herself in panic?

fuck off boomer nigger
the last thing we need is these subhuman nigger actually learning how use firearms against us
glad these niglets are dead and hope you are next

It's like Back to the Future, a screaming sow and six kids from different fathers all just evaporated from a Walmart line. Some random Asian lady is now no longer pushed into the subway rails. Small tragedies today prevent greater ones later.

That's why Any Forums should be as militantly pro-abortion as I am.

>so she killed herself in panic?
thug life

She shot herself rather than have to deal with the shitstorm that was to follow.

full vid here:
teddit.net/r/NYStateOfMind/comments/tpxuzh/if_you_cant_handle_this_video_dont_watch_not_ny/

>i can't breef

Y'ALL FOLKS LISTEN UP THIS IS BLACK PEOPLE BUSINESS. TREAD LIGHTLY

for some people that's the only way you can sufficiently prove that you actually regret it

Oh Lawd!

Attached: 1648490154441.webm (592x1280, 201.07K)

not possible her 60 iq nigger monkey brain could process all that in 5 seconds
she just picked up the gun again in a panic and accidently'd her skull

>those comments
>that nigger speak
Jesus

why is it hard for me to be triggered by fat incels stewing in their own swamp ass with pee jugs in arms reach celebrating the death of children? normally stuff like this is disgustingly offensive but i can't help but feel even more sorry for the degree of personal misery one must suffer to unironically say things like this.

Don't blame stupidity on the devil's lettuce.

Is there a need to be this nasty & racist about the nearly and dearly departed. Christ is not amused.

Damn thats terrible.

is they were japanese would it be seen as an honorable death?

Checked. Some tiny asian grandma in Missouri just added 3 years to her life.

Attached: 582809455.jpg (662x606, 57.57K)

WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN: IT WAS OBVIOUSLY POOR NIGGER DISCIPLINE

Attached: Behead All Satans.jpg (3485x4495, 1.04M)