Any Forums WRONG AGAIN

Explain this to me Any Forumschuds for YEARS i have been hearing that diversity doesn't work that diversity weakens one's society.
Then explain to me how did Ukraine get btfo so hard by a diverse army such as the Russian one, Ukraine is an ethnostate by Any Forums logic they should have won by now.
Not to mention their armed forces love Hitler and Nazism

Attached: 1647316622859.jpg (720x910, 242.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/vyhhd6.MP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not "diversity" it's blacks.

Ukraine’s used the last 8 years worth of money, that should have been used on defense, snorting cocaine up their huge noses.

Serbia also got btfo'd by a whole coalition of diverse ethnics.

it's a different thing in russia. russians were colonising but they didn't exterminate entire nations and tribes, westerners on the other hand did that in many places and due to this the animosity between different races is still present

Diversity works fine as long as one group rules and their is an almost fascistic dedication to order. If the groups in any way compete for supremacy, it all falls apart. Racial diversity is fine, Multiculturalism is a death wish.

Attached: 1643535023117.gif (500x375, 494.12K)

Z

Attached: cover13.jpg (1093x615, 132.11K)

Ukraine didn't get btfo though and russian military has been lacking by any reasonable evaluation so thats still accurate as always, Putin for example said his military would take Kiev in 2 weeks

What? Our Army's combat arms is all White, still. Our Air Force is all White. Our Navy is White, black, and short and gay filipinos. Our Marine Corps is 70/30 White/mexican, and our Space Force is 100% incels. We know a thing or two about diversity, because we've seen a thing or two.

obnoxious 1 post this id garbage thread

down to page 10 you go fuckface

Yep. Like Rome. Modern western diversity is entirely different, it's basically whites bad.

2nd post :)

Attached: 1646634652052.jpg (1080x609, 67.93K)

Wow diversity is SO FUCKIN COOL AND WHOLESOME!!!! This is what those disgusting nazies in Ukraine want to destroy. We must help RUSSIA win this special operation

Attached: damn son.jpg (600x606, 29.72K)

Russias performance is horrible, retard.

>Explain this to me Any Forumschuds for YEARS i have been hearing that diversity doesn't work that diversity weakens one's society.
>Then explain to me how did Ukraine get btfo so hard by a diverse army such as the Russian one, Ukraine is an ethnostate by Any Forums logic they should have won by now.
>Not to mention their armed forces love Hitler and Nazism

Attached: Russian answers.png (588x707, 237.9K)

>iversity works fine as long as one group rules and their is an almost fascistic dedication to order.
It "works" if there is a strong majority, mostly because minority group are too weak to create their own cultural bubbles and vote their way into gibs taken from the majority group.

So true comrade
Z!!
files.catbox.moe/vyhhd6.MP4

Attached: 1646701621869.webm (576x1024, 2.91M)

Ukraine is literally the opposite of an ethno-state.
Half of Ukrainians are Russians.
Russia, on the other hand, is unironically more of an ethno state, as 80% of Russian citizens are ethnic Russians.

But there is more.
Russia has an Empire with a core. That core is the size of several Ukraines and for like 80% of its area it's pretty much Russian ethno-state tier.

But the problem of Ukraine is not that it is half Russian.
For all East Slavs could have come together and formed an ethno-state, unironically.
The problem of Ukraine is that since 2014 at least it has been re-imagined under the idea of an Ukrainian Nationalist ethno-state against half of its population and that its entire elite is completely Jewish.

Ukraine is less of an ethno-state than Russia.

Diversity is strength, multiculturalism is the way. Based Russia is leading by example.

Attached: 1648492271809.jpg (2310x886, 734.29K)

>Serb
So, are you for Russia or Ukraine?

i am pro Akhmad

Attached: 934534646.jpg (512x499, 42.39K)