Azov Troops TORTURE Woman, Paint Swastika On Her Torso W/ Her Blood

Ukrainians (Azov, volunteer & army troops) have been raping, killing and torturing civilians who stayed behind during the war. In this example a woman was tortured, and had a swastika written on her torso w/ her own blood! They call Russians savages, but what they do is take advantage during the panic in midst of a war...doing what they please. They are given free reign over the population, supplied weapons to act like war criminals. I hope this changes you mind against Ukraine, many of the men fighting are psychopaths...shooting the kneecaps off of surrendered POW soldiers, and countless other examples.

GRAPHIC CONTENT LINK (18+) : youtube.com/watch?v=6LQSYmda0Sc

Attached: EVIL.png (1920x904, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1508456636242927628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

+2000000000000000000 rubles (1USD) have been deposited to your account

Kike shills have arrived.

I'm sorry for not inserting Putin.exe into my head user. It only I was an Eastern-Globohomo shill, maybe you wouldn't call me a jew shill.

You have earned Her Majesty's +1 vaccine.

Watcha doin Tovarich?

This shits starting to get pretty obviously fake now

old

People branded by swastikas are nazi sympathizers, do not feel sorry for this woman.

its from yesterday

Roastie probably deserved it lmao.

Why are the paid Russian shills trying to rile up pol with left-wing outrage? Shit's gay

Those heckin' Ukrainian nazis are torturing women like heckin' incelerinos nooo

Did you watch the fucking video retard?

Fake (but should have happened).

They’re funded by Jews retard

Fuck, russians are getting desperate. But russian entry into Guinea Pig franchise is a welcomed one.

Shills out in force to call this fake for absolutely no reason, just another day since Any Forums became the only place on the internet where support of Russia is common.

It was Ukrainian troops that did this to a civilian, she was raped as well. They moved into the school basement after Azov moved their temporary base. They left behind uniforms and other proof....you can't justify this

Both sides are funded by jews

>noo, you can't post evidence!
Fuck off kike.

Russia KGB document was leaked which showed that Russians had orders to make a fake video about fake tortures.

twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1508456636242927628

Boy, wait until you find out about the oligarchs in Russia.

Kys bong

> NEXTA
Lmao move along retard.

>nexta TV
I don't shill for either side but you aren't serious right nexta has been making up false shit this whole war they were the ones that claimed that the Strela that ran over a civilian was Russian and that ukraine isn't committing war crimes

nexta reposted it
it was actually published by anonymous

congratulations on the new promotion kike.

KEK

Attached: 1648491996552.jpg (1600x720, 341.16K)

fpwp

propagandist twat, I can SEE them doing it, im not going to trust you over my eyes

they even released the footage to BRAG, it wasnt russia

>NEXTA
>ANOMYLOUS
seek help EU

Attached: 1599837729963.jpg (1360x1200, 151.29K)

AHHHH, yes....like words can't be printed on paper. Over emotional Ukrainian civilians that have never fired a gun in their lives aren't gonna be psychos and torture POW's? Or execute those surrendering because Zellinxy told them kids are dying? They are opportunistic predators and there is no one to enforce or prove war crimes. Everyone has a smart phone/camera, it is a far stretch to say these are fake?

Dickhead is supporting Ukraine and thinks he's on the side of truth. Shut up, ya twat.

it was released by anynymous

>anonmoose
So it's CIA propaganda and not real
Anonymous hasn't been an independent group since the early 2000s they were picked up by the Government because anything they do can't be traced back to the US such as hacking or illegally spying