Sad To Find Out The Hard Way

Let me Preface here for a moment, kek
bypass it if you want. but it's why I chose to post it. Sometimes rumors are more facts than fiction.

>>I took acting classes for a social disorder I have of being a bit crippling shy and not speaking loud enough in Public. and it really helped taking acting classes. but many of the actor hopefuls who went on to get Jobs in commercials and even some extra to a bit part with a speaking line (from my class)

>> many have a bit of a narsaccistic mentality. they gossip a lot. but Jada Pinkett Smith was one conversation I remember a few years back that she had cheated on will during their marriage and god syphilis and possibly HIV. and she was losing her hair from a disease known as alopecia. I just ignored it because they were all having a great time at an after class dinner we went to and they really ham it up. Kind of like the jokes on here but less racist and more Mean towards everyone and everything. I grew up around this in California as I'm sure people everywhere do.

Now to the meat and potato nigga smackdown

This from a msm link i came across. I think MSN.com but I just copied this when I saw it.
looking it up on bing I see its been passed around from freep.com to that of digismak

"Pinkett Smith was seen rolling her eyes after Rock's joke at the awards show.

In 2018, she confirmed that she was diagnosed with alopecia, an autoimmune skin disease that can cause hair loss on the scalp and on other parts of the body. "

Seems confirmed. the Syphilis virus passed to a child can cause this disease which mimics a dogs mange of gobs of hair falling out from the root. the only other disease that causes this auto-imune problem is of course HIV

Was she Ho'n it during their marriage and got the nasty anal itch drip drip

I don't gosip so I never jumped in until I know it's fact. She probably said "You gonna let him talk to me that way"

Love makes you do bad things to your friends and good people

Attached: alopecia from syphilis.jpg (316x316, 20.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I63oa-dO9DM
subscribestar.com/zacharykhubbard
gematriaeffect.news/
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/
gematrinator.com/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tldr
this bitch is a reptilian

Attached: 1645747805935.gif (265x244, 1.46M)

>woman who wears wigs in a society in which it's acceptable for women to wear wigs
>some kind of tragedy
oh nooooo

AYO WE WUZ XENU REPTILES N SHIET YO FUCC

Why the fuck are there that many words?
What am I supposed to do, read them all?

Attached: Gentleman Sips.png (805x575, 373.69K)

youtu.be/I63oa-dO9DM
subscribestar.com/zacharykhubbard
gematriaeffect.news/
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/
gematrinator.com/index.php

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 1.47.18 PM.png (370x507, 109.89K)

A trustworthy source related to the movie business due to work told me she had sexual intercourse with Keanu Reeves while filming together Matrix 4 in Germany.

Attached: alopeciaDay.jpg (911x625, 31.22K)

Wow you found the only few coincidental 48's and now they spell a sign
Was So Smith 48 too?
No? .outta here worth your take and gay numbers

will is a well meaning idiot. really a guy that did so much good, but ultimatly he was punished for being a good man. if all niggers were like him i would have 0 problem with them. look at his fucking kids for fuck sake. dont even try and tell me he was in charge

Attached: apu do a think.png (860x603, 36.92K)

HEY BAE PUT THE PINK MOON CRYSTAL IN YOUR ANUS

THE RETROGRADE ALIGNS WITH YOUR VIBE YO

cringe

Hollywood=48 is a long established pattern you ignorant piece of shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 2.04.57 PM.png (545x587, 98.58K)

See this is why I don't gosip until I know facts. I dont just make shit up and spread it.

And regarding you, this is why Jews make fun of Goys. We need to stop asking questions and fucking look up facts. teach yourself the answer. go look it up. we got it easy after WWII and have been lazy cunts most of our lives smoking pot and asking for answers to everything. crack open a book and read that shit, lazy cheeks.

yer man you have forbidden knowledge noone knows. you are special!

What a schizo post

>did so much good
>look at his fucking kids for fuck sake
debatable user, how much "good" he did if his own spawn turn out like that. Arguably, they ought to be the pinnacle of his devotion, and as you mentioned yourself, see how they turned out. This one is big for me, as it is also one of the reasons of why I have a problem with Peterson.

shut the fuck up

>disease known as alopecia
What retard wrote this, alopecia isn't a disease, it's just a scientific term for going bald for whatever reason.

i loathe peterson. but he is a more complex subject. i really do believe that will is a 80/90s type of guy who just didnt know any better and prefered to live in ignorant bliss instead of going full red pilled. i acknowledge his attempt to de-jewify nigger culture and i enjoyed a lot of his stuff.

i mean. my parents where left wing idiots who believed in good and when i talk to them without pushing a political agenda they are 100% natsoc without knowing it. "NPCs" are just waiting for the right regime to give them that last push needed.

Except you found it in only three places, yet there are so many other places you can't extract 48 from that would ruin your schizo theory. IE can you get 48 out of the date of 2022 Ozcars? No?

Turns out that nice black role model from the 90s is just a nigger.

Attached: 1648484786534m.jpg (1024x834, 76.15K)

Attached: Jaffa kree!.jpg (316x316, 53.41K)

fenuine question. how come americans put so much in hollywood stars. like, why do you care? yes they are corrupt and borderline satanic (some really are full on satanic). but really why does it impact your lives so much? in my family and friend circle hollywood is just easy to eat/hard to enjoy fairy tales. social realism rules northern eurpoor kino

42 is the number to all things regarding MO because MO is the element on the periodic time table (Molly) Modus Operandi M.O. or Motive. Its the answer to all things = 42 (as Im sure you knew)

Molybdendum aka Molly

Now check Moly Ringwalds birthday or bits of info and see if ti adds up to 42 or 48 and if it does then dig up John Hughes body and slap him like Will slapped Chris Rock

My comment isnt mean to Will Smith. he's dedicated and a Good person. His wife sounds like she leads him by the leash. but he honors the marriage for his kids Obviusly. but they're grown now.. so he should just Bail and split 50/50 and not let anything hold his ass back

>prefered to live in ignorant bliss
That's the issue user, I don't doubt that he maybe well intentioned, however he is culpable for his own actions. Furthermore, i would even venture so far that the "success" he has, is built on the very foundation (i.e. his family) that are the reasons for his ills. Hence, why he can't divorce the psycho bitch as there are "reasons" of why it is important to be degraded on a daily basis. Furthermore, he's "preferring" to live so much in ignorance of his own clusterfuck that he probably don't even see it as degrading. However, we all can see how weak ass of man he supposedly is when your moral high ground is people mouthing off your wife, but being cool when she's fucking some other man.

#currentyearmasculinity

Shut the fuck up you stupid commie piece of shit.

hm. that is a good think user.

in my mind. people like him, and a lot of other fathers i have met, are essentially lemmings. they do what is "right" and partially they do good. they fuck up at the finish line and have slutty daughters and sometimes criminal sons. i just think that they can never wake up and i know that makes me sound like a fucking moron, but i truly do believe that the only thing that can change anything would be a regime shift so the new "right way" truly is the right way.