How tf u gonna tell me afghans arent white?

how tf u gonna tell me afghans arent white?

Attached: images (72).jpg (601x510, 29.09K)

Mike, is that you?

>Russian rapebaby vs Anglo rapebaby

Is that linkin park's daughter?

also sandnigger mama vs black mama

bill deblasio's daughter

White dont exist boah

the one on the right is called "pissbucket" deblazio

Not Lincoln parks no

>t. nigger rapebaby le baguette hon hon

afghans are cousins of Euros

The girl on the left will be married off by the time she is 18.

El Creatura will subvert youth and cause destruction until inevitably overdosing on fentanyl in mid-life.

America is white, you are not.

Attached: America-Is-White-You-Are-Not.jpg (753x1000, 427.24K)

>how tf u gonna tell me afghans arent white?
Some of them have genetics from the ancient greek colonization of the area.

Bin Laden was Aryan, Hitler was a mulatto, Ghandi is Thulean, literal soot is white. Sage? Sage is black as night.

lmao cope

middle easters are eurasia mutts

What is white? Sounds jewish to me….

Attached: 1648497764163.png (1790x1519, 1.52M)

Because I was in Afghanistan. They're not, and barely any of them look like that. They're brown and have huge noses, and they're literal savages. Also, I don't think anyone here understands how gay Afghan culture is. A young boy is seen as a sex object in Afghanistan. They have a saying there "women are for breeding, boys are for fun". They're sick people and Afghanistan is a faggy, third-world, shithole where people still believe leaving gifts at the entrance of a cave will keep giant spiders from eating them at night

I can't put my finger on it, but the girl on the left now looks a lot more homosexual. I'm not sure why that is..

> Also, I don't think anyone here understands how gay Afghan culture is. A young boy is seen as a sex object in Afghanistan.
We all read kike runner user, the jews made sure that gay boy rape fanfic was read by every highschooler in its golem state.

wouldnt that mean all of africa wiould have to subsidize israels economy as well instead of just the jewnited states

I went down that rabbit hole a few months back and apparently the afghan girl is part of a small unmixed tribe of pagans called nurstani, a relic from the early Indo-Europeans.
Most got killed, converted or mixed, but a few hundred that follow ancient Aryan customs like that girl still exist.

Attached: uub41h2vk5w71.jpg (1242x837, 94.97K)