Germany to prosecute use of ‘Z’ symbol

politico.eu/article/germany-to-prosecute-use-of-z-symbol-to-support-russias-war/

Jail for anyone showing the Z symbol in Germany...russiabros we got too cocky...

Attached: z.jpg (1400x1400, 243.87K)

Germans can survive one crisis without getting authoritarian uh? Why do people call them a democracy? That would never happen in America

> it will take time and work. A lot.
Democracy doesn't mean what you think it means.
>That would never happen in America
We're closer than you think. At least where I live.

THE
LETTER
Z
IS
ALMOST
COMPLETELY
ILLEGAL
GOYIM!

Because we are under USA occupation. They have +30k soldiers here and that for the last 80 years. How in the fuck do retards like you still don't get this?

Their old Z letter is based and it should be returned anyways

Just claim it stands for supporting Zionism and accuse everyone of being antisemitic

>people who use the symbol will face legal action on the basis of a law that forbids the public approval of illegal acts
>Making an image of "Z" is illegal
Umm... what? Isn't that an islamic policy?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Prosecute this

Attached: 1648323513631.jpg (929x1175, 99.04K)

>I AM A FUCKING IDIOT!
>ZE WORLD MUST KNOW I AM A FUCKING IDIOT!!!
Typical German post.
Bros, tell me, why are all Germans fucking idiots? Is it something in their water?

>Because we are under USA occupation.
You can't blame everything on that lol. Every EU country is under US occupation

>Draw a giant "Z"
>in tiny letters next to it write ion
>Sue them for being anti jew when they prosecute you
???
>Profit!

Umm... Germbros...

Attached: 1646525690331.jpg (600x600, 319.3K)

Sue everyone who used "Z,z" in their products!

Attached: abc.jpg (961x957, 607.16K)

>on the basis of a law that forbids the public approval of illegal acts
Doesn't Germany have a bunch of Turkish and Moroccan "rappers" that make videos about selling drugs and pimping out your women? I mean I think I understand the doublestandard but damn.

Just draw a N.

That means you can no longer say the following words:

NaZi
Zorro
Zombie
KZ (concentration camp)
ScholZ (German Chancellor)

And a lot more.
Congrats this is liberalism in great reset mode precisely as predicted by Aleksandr Dugin

>suck on deeZ nuts

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 25.89K)

outlaw swastika
outlaw half-swastika Z
outlaw letter L and V ?
profit

I mean some numbers are forbidden in germany, so I am not surprised they begin banning letters

SUE THEM ALL! YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TRILLIONAIRE ON THIS VERY TINY BLUE PLANET!

first math, then reading, soon thoughts

Attached: zorro.jpg (1920x1080, 236.14K)