20% on over 100 million

Where did you hear I wanted you to pay 30% on over 10 million?
I can't believe you think I want 40% on over 1 million.

You better have my 50% on over 100,000 goy.

Attached: 1648486451015.png (1201x697, 405.64K)

Attached: 274146650_1587432794944189_7015591866589974103_n.jpg (486x568, 42.54K)

>Tax could generate $360 billion in new revenue over 10 years
They spend that money on SpaceX jewish technology every year.

billionaires will use loopholes
middle class will get fucked
classic

>>Tax could generate $360 billion in new revenue over 10 years
>They spend that money on SpaceX jewish technology every year.
But the point is that you will own nothing and be happy.

Attached: aJxj2qV4_700w_0.jpg (700x500, 110.67K)

Do you have the 50% on everything over 100000 goy?

tpbp
taxes are theft anyways

preparing for the MOASS

>They spend that money on SpaceX jewish technology every year.
cope harder, faggot
SpaceX brought me Starlink so I can post from a 270+mbps connection from bumfuck nowhere

Smooth move asshole, all he will end up doing is driving the super rich out of the country. Their 'legal' residence will be some shithole country they pay a flat amount to so they can become 'citizens'.

The super rich can afford to hire the best tax accountants and lawyers. 100% guaranteed they will NOT end up paying anymore taxes AFTER Biden's tax rise then they did before.

Attached: 40K_Mad.png (921x647, 1.44M)

I don't think hes shitting on spaceX...

I think hes shitting on the idea that wrecking the stock market for this (which will turn out to be much worse later on) is worth it...

But its definitely worth it to the Davos crew, the Frankist jews and the Jesuits.

We need to tax anybody that makes more than 70k a year at 70 percent.

Thats why the tax will then be adjusted to 50% over 100k or something...

You vill own nothink and be happy.

Attached: eqOmsBffCjwZLCKgCjE6jFSP4vYJWMfKtkfbl9gZfgM.jpg (2048x1536, 275.2K)

>Thats why the tax will then be adjusted to 50% over 100k or something

You are correct.
They will go after the smart middle class next and tax their retirement savings.
Their reasoning is, if Joe and Stacy can save a million dollars for retirement, then they should SHARE at least 40% of that with Ja'Tyrone and Aquannetta who saved nothing (because RACISM)

Attached: Bite_The_pillow.jpg (311x300, 22.58K)

Speaking of Jesuits, do you have any redpills to drop about them?
When you dig deep enough into secret societies and the occult, it's always these faggots at the root.
>be freemasons bros
>be libertarian and hate big government
>genuinely try to make the world a better place
>get infiltrated by Illuminati faggots
>Illuminati faggots sponsored by big-dick rich Jesuits
>corrupt almost the entire freemasonry in a matter of decades to the point that George Washington becomes worried about them
>use your jesuit influence to meme freemasonry as the bad guys behind everything while you sit back and dodge the bullets

What's the jesuits endgame and who is above them?

Starlink and all other satellites are balloons. Their rockets and spaceships that terminal star trek brained retards coom over are cgi.

As far as I can tell some old Black nobility Swiss and Venetian families are THEORETICALLY above the Jesuits.

But only nominally so, the Jesuits keep them all paddling in the same direction and are empowered to punish even the mighty family potentates who get out of line.

Before the Jesuits the bloodline families only theoretically cooperated... but generally they looked after their own interest and fought each other. Destroy the Jesuits and the whole scam falls apart.

>unrealized gains
Were gonna tax the money you DIDNT make too now, what could go wrong?

Attached: 1622490348593.png (565x720, 1.03M)

>>unrealized gains
>Were gonna tax the money you DIDNT make too now, what could go wrong?

Are they going to give the money back if the "unrealized gains' turn into 'unrealized losses"?

Attached: Buddy_Devil.jpg (1200x1200, 197.83K)

70k can't support a family of two in major population centers

> Go wrong
For you.

Attached: maxresdefault (61).jpg (1280x720, 307.72K)

Poorfag. Any unrealized gain “tax” is unconstitutional. But then again, so is forcing people to buy health insurance.

why not just unfuck the monetary supply by holocausting jews for real this time, setting inflation to goal 0%, banning usury, auditing the FED, and restoring the gold standard?
rich fucks already dodge all the tax laws we already have. more laws wont do shit without enforcement of the existing laws. everything else is just posturing for quick votes from mouthbreathers.
that's individual income you braindead retard

Very likely they will turn into unrealized losses. Imagine if every year. Bezos and other billionaires sold 20% of their stocks.

Eventually you have to hold your money and stocks in crypto so that no one can know what and how much you have. Starve out the government leech once and for all.

NO REFUNDS