Can’t formulate a sentence without mispronouncing at least a word

>can’t formulate a sentence without mispronouncing at least a word
>can’t remember words
>no opinion to give during meetings at work
>can’t do basic maths
Covid damaged my brain. It’s real. Don’t catch this for fuck’s sake and take the vaccine

Attached: 1648493303873.jpg (730x600, 77.92K)

>can’t remember words
>can’t do basic maths
Covid damaged my brain. It’s real. Don’t catch this for fuck’s sake and take the vaccine

Attached: 1640104642939.png (730x600, 444.13K)

WTF? This is mental

As a non-medical non-professional i can still deduce that the braindamage was already there before you contracted Covid

>can’t remember words
>can’t do basic maths

You're just a retarded golem and the selection will always be natural for you

Attached: full (1).png (800x600, 546.96K)

Seconding this unqualified medical diagnosis with my own.

relax, dont sweat it, brain gets damaged all the time. it rewires itself, takes a few months, then good as new. jesus you pussies worried about some neuronal deadzones while huffing combustion byproducts of plant leafs to get high and drinking all the time. if viruses could hurt us we'd be dead by now. in the war between the immune system and the virons, the immune system won. not all battles, but all wars (evolution).

Not my problem.

Attached: getitdie.webm (640x1138, 2.69M)

pretty sure, this is caused by the std you got from one of your underage rape victims, mohammed

Attached: alopeciaDay.jpg (911x625, 31.22K)

Hey, I got both Pfizer shots but no boosters. After the second shot something did not go right with my body and after jogging for years I can hardly jog 200 yards before my heart rate is around 180 bpm. I can sit on the ground and it'll stay that high for up to a half an hour.

I'm also noticing that I'm having a shit-ton of spelling errors. So, instead of typing "bad", I might type "brad" or even "brade". Not just basic errors, errors in which I type extra letters, which is very odd. I've also noticed these sorts of spelling errors creeping in Tweets and other online chatter. I think both COVID and the vaccine are fucking with at least some percentage of people's cognitive abilities.

I work with people who have cognitive impairments so I'm not real keen to wind up in that boat.

Attached: 1638860336927.jpg (500x472, 85.48K)

>can’t remember words
>can’t do basic maths

>had covid
>no symptoms at all
>in better shape than I was last year when I caught it

Covid actually makes you more healthy

What is "covid"?

>can’t remember words
>can’t do basic maths

Attached: 1626822184889.jpg (1920x1920, 210.22K)

the spelling errors come from autocorrect habits from smartphones. your brain is as lazy as it can be. when you tap tap tap some wrong homophone out as mispelled nonsense and ai autocorrects it for you with the right and different word you might have meant, from now on you brain knows not to worry about it and just go for the basic version.

now you go to meetings and sound like a dumb fuck. blame long covid-19--you cant hide behind your ai touchscreen face to face.

There is just as little evidence of long Covid as there are long vaccine side effects. I'll take my chance with long Covid since the vaccine doesn't even protect you from it.

I had it three times since 2020 and still doing fine gain immunity nigga

>can’t remember words
>can’t do basic maths

same
my sense of smell is still a bit fucked up though, poop and sweat smell like food to me

Yo everyone’s trolling you OP but I actually had the same and I just fixed it.
It’s the same fix it’s always been: Vitamin D. Take 50k a day. Ignore anyone saying that’s too much. Supplement K2 to prevent calcification. One day you’ll drop it down to 10k (what people consider a normal daily amount) but over supplement at least for a month. You will see results in a week, I’m not back to full after 2 weeks but holy shit I exist again.