Trans niggers

I hate "trans" more than any group on earth. They are mentally sick, they modify their body in the most disgusting way, with the most unhealthy type of drugs. They are annoying, and also just straight up pedos.

The fact that a lot of people support that shit makes me sick too, I can't only wish them to commit suicide as soon as possible.

One time, there was this girls I was really in love with, and I learned that her best friend wanted to be called he. I just ghosted that bitch forever.

Attached: téléchargement.png (290x174, 350)

>frenchie calling other pedos

some of the most fucked up shit I saw about child trafficking stuff was in germanic places faggot

Only thing worse are gender clinic doctors.

Attached: jam.jpg (1200x801, 120.94K)

they are like the Frankenstein doctor, having a boner in front of the horrific monster they created

>trans niggers
They're victims of brainwashing. Mobilize them against the brainwashers. They have a moral right to kill the people who tried to make them that way.

Shills try to get us to hate them because they want us to push them into the arms of their real oppressors (who are our enemies).

Don't help the Jew by giving them allies. Point the trannies at the Jewish Supremacists and tell them to kill them.

based.

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-211149_Instagram.jpg (1080x1242, 370.26K)

that's actually why they do it, user
it's even their ultimate spiritual goal

Attached: 1648342171443.png (2282x1061, 707.72K)

Idk on on hand sure if see a dead tranny I'd be happy but idk it's just said what globohomo did to those poor fuckers .
Like i understand gay , lesbian and bi but trans is just Mental Illnes

>t. half weimarian (((pimp))) (hence the congenital dishonesty) and half gopnik rapist (hence why the congenital incompetence), both such halves being pedo to the marrow
yeah, you're one to talk, krautlandian sodomite

all lgbt degenerates should be hung

Attached: 1615566623206.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

>gay, lesbian and bi
also mental illnesses
all that shit stems from narcissism
hence why fags fuck things like them (if they could, they'd fuck themselves: they'd fuck themselves hard; they'd fuck themselves so hard)
or why they rape kids (to relive their own molestation, by proxy)

Quite frenchy i enjoy you but don't overstep that tolerance of enjoyment your not the equal of the German master race your more of a rape child that happened when the Germanic desired there only equal Rome

OK, jewflag

Yeah but some mental illnesses are better than others Hadrian that Roman Chad of man made his Greek lover a god

You forgot the mirror, fren

Attached: 20220103_192308.jpg (853x1000, 72.19K)

Ah the snake bites i like that

Attached: 1619547309971.gif (512x512, 30.26K)

Based

not doing it for your pleasure
doing it for mine

Attached: 1617597465408.gif (320x235, 1.76M)

they have nothing to do with your failed and boring life