How would you solve your countries real estate situation?

How would you solve your countries real estate situation?

Attached: real estate.jpg (621x414, 13.56K)

I wouldn't.

Let the bubble burst, when that happens, housing prices will be way lower.

However, a huge economic crisis will come together as a gift lol.

Everything is build on debt. I don't care about you having to live in the building, but imo you should FULLY pay off a house/apartment before you can acquire the next one. That way we don't have the jewish bs tricks.

What makes you think there is a bubble?

Over here in Stockholm, in 99% of situations you are buying a share in an apartment building, where you own one apartment. And the rules in 99% of these cases you aren't allowed to rent it out. So we don't really have any such issues with landlords here, but still our prices are insane

Everybody should be able to afford a single family home, no property tax.
Tax the hell out of people that own more than one house. Keep it from being profitable.

Just ban foreign ownership and stop importing "refugees". It's not hard.

t. Schlomo Kikestein

Attached: images - 2022-02-01T224801.925.jpg (240x210, 7.49K)

Just search:

Evergrande

It's not only in China, chinks buy property all over the world

I dont think they do that here, I've heard about it in other countries but not here

Sven, economics is not only limited to a single place.

The whole world is economically engaged.

I have literally nothing to do with Russia and Ukraine, but prices here in Bananaland are skyrocketing.

But please, search about Evergrande, it might be useful for you.

Don't buy real estate now, wait.

Kill all boomers

kill all the jews

I am aware of Evergrande. Didnt they like 6 months ago almost go bankrupt? Nothing happened here

Vaccinate the world and price people out of life and starve them

get rid of immigrants

Not agreeing on single family but this.

hunt and execute all urban sodomites, then nuke their shitties

Got mine, not my problem zoom zooms

Deport all non-whites.
Ban NIMBYism

Zero money down, forty and fifty year term, government backed mortgages for everyone with sufficient credit.

Mao the landlords

Attached: unnamed.gif (191x191, 191.87K)

build more houses.

Loosen the laws regarding zoning. Why are there only a few developers in my area? Why is the permit office ran like a mafia? Let the bubble burst if it ever does

End immigration, end welfare to single mothers.

That would be a good start, I suppose.

Kill the realtors.

>Not agreeing on single family
Your country is smaller than South Carolina with double its population. Single family housing is far more practical here.

>government backed mortgages
>doesn't know that the credit default swaps catastrophe started with government programs for cheap housing, inherently driving up prices for everyone else.
that shit is what got us into this situation in the first place. while also creating 30 year mortgages instead of 20 year mortgages. Just kick that can further down to road, nigger.

hard agree. but you will have faggot neocohens and libtards telling you that without debt and deficit spending it will hurt the economy. Fuck Keynesians.

Ban foreign purchase of homes. Or just ban the Chinese investors from buying American homes. I would settle for the latter as it's the main problem.

>I said hop in.