What do you think of nick fuentes?

what do you think of nick fuentes?

Attached: Nick.jpg (630x630, 52.65K)

I do not think about Nick Fuentes at all.

i know what i think bout these.

Attached: file.png (365x288, 164.69K)

Who?

Based incel.

the future of the right

whether we like it or not

irrelevant and stupid, he needs to go away for like a decade and come back when his balls drop

He's a closet homosexual and everyone on his streaming platform probably sent ass pictures to him.

Nick Fuentes is based but I don't get why he's blacklisted from everything. His views are not even that radical.

He supports Russia, China, Iran, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela, Palestine, and just about every other enemy of the US, and yet he calls himself America First

Just typical anti-latinx discrimination.

He thought he could go mainstream with afpac but he’s said so many unoptical things that everyone disavows him when pressed.

>what do you think of nick fuentes?
EVERY FUCKING DAY WITH THIS GOD DAMNED THREAD

I think sometimes he comes off as a little weird but he does a lot of good

The only one in this sphere doing anything worthwhile.

You haven’t watched enough of him. He talks about keeping America majority white and shits on kikes all the time.

Good dude who needs to watch who he keeps around him. Dumbasses like Baked Alaska or Beardson might be occasionally funny but they don't help his movement whatsoever.

He needs to go all in on the Catholic appeal and focus less on the extreme points. Not that his more salacious talking points aren't relevant or even incorrect, but he's most effective in speeches like at AFPAC III.

High IQ, funny, and charismatic. If he lifted he would be a complete full package.

I remember when he said that steve bannon wants to flood the zone with niggers and then he said “That one slipped”. Kek

>He talks about keeping America majority white
And what's wrong with that? We talk about keeping Bulgaria majority white all the time, tho nothing is done about it because of *certain* NGOs.

I don't

Nick, my man, nobody fucking cares anymore. Show up to a show on time or youre an irrelevant niggerchild. Stop making these threads every week to gauge how much we hate you.

He’s mentioned reading mein kampf and has denied the holocaust. With so many hours of footage he has had many slip ups. If the kikes wanted to they could dig through his old streams and completely destroy his political ambitions.

Idk about him pretty sure he was either comprised or controlled op for a long time he is surrounded by (((ezra levants))) good goys and baked fucking alaska? Wtf he wrong with him hes jumped lile what 10 ships now from sjw to alt right to sjw to right wing af guy???? Just why what does AF gain from him huh?

>lazy, always late to his own show
>cringe incel shit
>sad reactionary misogyny
>dirty papist
>half spic
He says some based stuff, but he's an immature narcissist

gay and gets donations from
It's time to divorce my wife of 27 years because she doesn't work or contribute and is too ugly in her old age for me to want to fuck. She's a fat bitch now and I only stuck with her because of family. We have great kids, but everyone here in this situation in my home is leaching off me and getting uppity these days. All of them are grown-ass adults. This is what happens when you try to do everything for everyone your entire life. My wife can't even cook a Ramen noodle cup after all these years and stopped talking to me for a whole day when I complained about it. I love my kids, but they have to grow up. They are all in their 20's. This situation is economically to my detriment. I'm fit as hell from working my ass off all these years. I'm 50 right now and run circles around soiboys in their 30's. I have younger bitches at work knocking at my door. I'm done with this ungrateful bitch and these lazy kids.

What are the implications of this? I did my part to help white America in this nation maintain their numbers. I had 3 kids in the 90's and all of them and my wife are turning against me.
I raised these kids. They are indebted to me, in my opinion.
I've spent my entire life trying to 'do the right thing' but assholes took advantage of that. I'm a sucker in the personal department, but I slayed absolute dragons in the Corporate world and was made a bit wealthy from it.
I'm done here. I have a 24yo QT younger than my oldest kid interested in me. I'm ready to get on with my own life.
It's been basically said by a coworker that this girl is promiscuous and has daddy-issues. Everytime I see her, she smiles and is so receptive. She has also fucked guys my age before. I can have her.
My wife was gorgeous as a teenager until mid-30's. She let herself go. We had all our kids before that.
I need to be assertive.

Attached: 1638500124584.png (1817x894, 2.53M)

He's good ; his platform cozy.tv is taking off nicely with ryan faulk now streaming there and other e-celebs receiving invitations.

Much better than Spencer who is probably a glowie asset

There’s nothing wrong with it but you will never get mainstream appeal in America openly saying stuff like that. Nick has been blacklisted from everything for saying things like that.

What do you think of Keith Woods?

Attached: 1627240327274.jpg (900x900, 95.28K)