All i do is work

all i do is work.

Attached: Capture.png (1919x980, 315.25K)

and you didn't upload it to vocaroo?

not bad work in flow, a fine art also. easy to throw some headphones on and work from dinner until dawn. dont you love it anymore user?

it's not done yet, user.
i get payed in priceless artifacts so i don't mind.

good job

chop chop
hurry up.

and ?

it's quite noisy, user.
lot of phasing going on.

is it in mono or stereo?
I can't even tell what software you're using kek

what is your job exactly? You make music?
art is a double wedged knife user, on one side you like to do it because is your passion, on the other side tho the customers suck your creativity and vital energy and sometimes make you hate so much your work that you just want to give up, making art for money is a bitch
t. artist

when you are dead all the extra money means nothing but not the extra artworks. your poverty is paid for by customers and the art you give away as gratuity.

that's vegas.
i'm using audio plugins from different daws.
it's stereo so i had to do a lot of things to cancel the phasing.
all that damn racket in the background of the agents rummaging through his mess.
>what is your job exactly? You make music?
i'm an audio engineer.
you need sound on a project, i do it.

oh - are you working on the Wayne Lambright swat audio?

yep.
converting it to mp4 and then webm.
if you guys want raw audio let me know.
it'll be a bit because i'm doing that while remotely working on a current project with a grammy nominated artist.
it's what i do.

just put in your order for things and i'll screenshot them and clip them out of the audio i have.

was for

How would you clean up an old music track if all you have is the master, no separate stems? Is there anything possible beyond a little bit of EQ and compression

depends on how bad it is.
you could probably benefit from de-essing, multiband compression.
you could make multiple instances of the track and eq and compress each section separately (lows, mids, highs) which will work better than just multiband.
make the lows mono, the mids about 35% spread, and the highs about 75% spread.

Once it's off the hands of the audio engi that does the mixing it's ogre. Mastering can only get you so far as you suggested

do you know FL Studio?

i do.