Want to make a leftoid lose their mind?

Want to make a leftoid lose their mind?

Tell them to define what a woman is without using the word "woman' in their definition.

Definitions exist to give a concrete meaning of a given word. You can't use the word you're defining in the definition because it goes against the purpose of a definition. The stock answer from leftoids is "A woman is someone who identifies as a woman", which fails as a definition for the reasons given. It's no different that saying "A blingblong is someone who identifies as a blingblong". You still have no concept of what a blingblong is or what aspects of blingblonghood a person is identifying with.

They haven't actually thought these things through, so they can't give any legitimate definition of what a woman is. They can't say "someone who identifies with feminine traits" or anything similar because you don't need to have any feminine traits to identify as a woman.

At this point, they will try to distract from the point, probably call you an incel or some other canned insult, and do anything to avoid the question. Simply say this:

"Okay, and what is a woman? Again, without using the word 'woman' in your definition."

Attached: y.png (653x374, 386.13K)

>doctors say I’m a woman
>friends say I’m a woman
>family say I’m a woman
>society says I'm a woman
>boyfriend says I’m a woman
>my legal documents say I’m a woman
>some random incel on Any Forums says I’ll never be a woman

Well I guess that settles it

Attached: 1645583867586.jpg (735x855, 49.23K)

your tombstone won't
an archeologist won't

>Readamore'! We got a skeleton down here. Let's test it!
>It's a man!

>At this point, they will try to distract from the point, probably call you an incel or some other canned insult, and do anything to avoid the question.
Uncanny.

THE LEFT OWNED

DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: 1626374592696.gif (600x600, 1.77M)

Appeal to authority argument.
Appeal to popularity argument.

Both are logical fallacies.

Got an actual argument?

They will just say "woman" is a meaningless term because gender is a social construct. You can't use logics to argue with someone that completely ignores it.

>be tomboy
>have absolutely zero feminine traits
>acts like a boy
>dress like a boy
But at the end of the day troons, she's still a woman. Something you'll never be. C O P E.

Attached: 12441.png (408x612, 443.55K)

they're just feeding your delusions because they expect that you'll kill yourself if they don't

No worries m8 I'm sure a few hours later they'll come to some sort of realization about the logical inconsistencies and hypocrisy of their beliefs and decide to take a moral inventory and change their life for the better

>human with XX chromosomes
versus
>mental gymnastics

In my school they have a transgender who is autistic. He always in woman bathroom. Some of my friend say they see him/her masturbate in the middle of the bathroom while he whispering "im a woman". I dont know if it true but this trans lose is shit in my class when he ask me for a date and i say no. He sream at the teacher and the teacher say i need to stay after de class. The teacher say is transphobia to not want to date this trans. She said this trans is a girl and everything. Later after Christmas holiday when we return to school the trans try to rape the teacher in the bathroom.

someone already posted this copypasta yesterday

The point isn’t to convince them, they can’t be convinced with logic, the point is to make clear that this worldview is built in sand. Anyone with sense will hear this and understand that progressive ideology has no logic or reason behind it.

>ask leftoid women what women means
>they rattle off shit like “strength” and “passion”
Yeah idc Wtf they define it as.

based Chinaman

Not her, but If you believe that being trans is a mental illness, or a form of delusion, you don't think that the appropriate treatment would be to feed into the delusion.

Let me assemble a strawman real quick to compare against. If you have an eating disorder, let's say you eat too much, these reactionary "realists" would say that this person is obese. They need to recognize that they are obese. They need to eat less in order to be healthy. If that obese person were to respond to that with "No, I identify as skinny. I'm trans skinny", the reactionary would say that's a delusion. And when other people in society affirm this delusion, they see it as doing real harm for this person. They aren't trying to shake this person out of their delusion, but rather they're feeding into it. Enabling it.

What we understand, and the majority of the medical discourse agrees with us, is that the best treatment for gender dysphoria is transition. Because while being obese is actually problematic for your health, and so it's something that needs to be dealt with, being a girl is not dangerous or unhealthy. Or being a guy for the trans men. Those are perfectly reasonable states of being, that billions of other humans already occupy. Just letting us be the gender we feel ourselves to be doesn't hurt anyone. Least of all, us

Conservashits and their silly threads.
LOL

No they won't actually

It would be great if things worked that way but they don't

>God says I'm an abomination and will burn in hell for all eternity
That's all that really matters in the end.

>people with sense don’t ever see blatant logical inconsistencies

Okay.

Okay, you are a woman then. Define woman? Derp