Why hasn’t Will Smith been arrested? Or at least spoken with by the police...

Why hasn’t Will Smith been arrested? Or at least spoken with by the police? The assault and battery was captured on live TV for millions whether Chris rock presses charges or not is regardless if you walk up to someone on the street and slap them it is a crime this is a crime

I guess black privilege is being able to walk up to a man Slap him commit assault and battery with millions of witnesses and have nothing happened to you

Attached: 7E557EA3-D885-44D4-9247-4BAABA2D36C7.jpg (1024x683, 59.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9NBpIbF2IT0
youtu.be/lIdx3pIbmwc
soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If a white guy walked up and smacked black Chris rock people would have said racism right then and there that would have been speeches he would’ve been arrested they would’ve made the whole rest of the Oscars a white guilt struggle session… If a white guy slapped another white comic he still would’ve been berated by all the rest of everyone else giving her acceptance speeches fuck this clown world we live in

It's funny, too. I was in two different livestreams last night, both around 2-3k people. The streamers were black and the majority of their audience was, too. The first was run by a woman and the audience was mostly women. They praised Will Smith for "defending the honor" of his cucking wife. The next was a black male host and he and his callers were mostly having none of it.

I was amazed how the black women seemed enraptured by the violence, but the black men thought it was embarrassing and pointless.

FWIW....
Black woman: youtu.be/9NBpIbF2IT0
Black guy: youtu.be/lIdx3pIbmwc

I agree with you, user. Will Smith smacked just about the only person he could have socially or physically gotten away with it. Rock is almost 60 for Christ's sake.

Attached: 1633171412858.jpg (700x394, 102.58K)

>smacks a bitch for talking shit about his wife
>omg im gonna press charges thats assault and battery for barely hitting me!
You're a gigantic fucking pussy

Turns out that nice black role model from the 90s is just a nigger.

Attached: 1648484786534m.jpg (1024x834, 76.15K)

So this is what they meant when they said that the oscars were too white.

You’re a big guy

Attached: 1BD1DD53-CFA2-48B0-AC1C-047FC7F8E753.png (448x479, 24.1K)

It's a skit though right?

Is this enough to make people realize how guys like Smith are total emasculated faggots?
First he laughs it off, then he walks up to him smiling as if he's not mad, smacks him, walks away still smiling, then starts shouting like a fag to keep his wife name out of his mouth.
This is an obvious case of someone emasculated not knowing how to get respect even through aggression.
He did something similar when 50 cent poked fun at him in his dms and he told him 'fuck you', he seems to accept whatever from his wife but to get mad at any other guy.
I dont use social media or have normie friends but are people realizing these celebrities are nothing special? I mean the scene of Will Smith shouting like a bitch is a bigger example of 'toxic masculinity' than anything Trump has ever done

the oscars get less and less ratings every year so could be

the really funny part is that will only slapped chris because he's too much of a cuck to slap his wife
so he wasn't even defending her honor, he's just fucking butthurt about anyone paying attention to them at all

LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP.

there are a lot of edgy faggots on here that are really comfortable with the feeling that they dont have anything to fear after running their mouths and this scares the shit out of them

exactly

Attached: 3LiIV1kNJX.jpg (1024x648, 224.71K)

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
!?!?SNAKE AND TOFU

Why would you hit a man before picking up an award?

Attached: 5440.jpg (400x400, 41.31K)

This. It was staged to bring relevance back to that shitparade

This country was built on the backs of Blacks slaves. Our privilege is well earned.

I hate when niggas talk about assault cause someone pushes them or slaps them and I hate that I can't jsut beat people up cause they might call the police on me but Will was clearly wrong here, he shouldn't get arrested but he acted like a fag

Rock isn't pressing charges and LAPD isn't going to arrest a high profile celeb over a bitch slap

Attached: smithslapyou.jpg (448x479, 44.93K)

yeah I mena he deserves everything he gets for selling his soul for fame and riches but nerds like chris rock deserve to be a little afraid too

>noooo my le heckin' jewish self-congratulatory puppet show is unfair noooooo

>"Why would you hit a man before picking up an award?"
>Be Will Smith
>Laugh at joke you don't get.
>Sheboon wife explains it and that she is offended
>Proceed to chimpout

i know you're a pussy who has never gotten in a fight, OP, but there are clauses in the laws which make shit like this not illegal

this

I hate this goddamn country so fucking much.
Take your gay Hollywood bullshit and shove it up your ass with a knife.

Attached: America So Fucking Gay.jpg (606x514, 50K)

he bitch slapped him he didnt rape him. some of you need to be slapped

the LAPD reached out to Chris Rock you decided not to press charges

Oscar's got blacked.
>pic related 2023 Oscars

Attached: CollageMaker_20220328_120113321.jpg (536x619, 173.02K)

More black on black violence. Sad, many such cases

Rent free

Okay cancel culture faggot, it's a comedian telling a joke. Put those flabby arms down before you hurt yourself.

>Why hasn’t Will Smith been arrested?
N

A cuckolded little hollywood faggot nigger prissily slapping another older hollywood faggot nigger scares absolutely no one, you gargantuan faggot

Attached: E30FC406-29CA-459E-9B62-83CD9368F6AF.jpg (859x835, 144.92K)

Will Smith is a nerd too he just bought into his own alpha guy act

its fake as fuck you retard.

>juicy smithllet 2: electric boogaloo

Because he's based

Attached: 84iq4oz8l2q81.jpg (720x720, 69.38K)

Niggers didn't build anything. Niggers picked cotton and other farm work. Niggers are antiquated farm equipment. Nothing more.

He barely paint brushed him.

#BlackJackMurphy
Let it trend.

OK frenchie rape your wife next week
Bloody bastard

>Why hasn’t Will Smith been arrested?

Nigger-Nigger--------Nigger----Nigger------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigger--Nigger-------Nigger----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigger---Nigger------Nigger-----Nigger--------NiggerNiggerNigger----NiggerNiggerNigger---NiggerNiggerNigger----Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger-----Nigger----Nigger-----Nigger-----Nigger-----------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger------NiggerNigger----------------------------
Nigger------Nigger---Nigger-----Nigger-----Nigger-----------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger---NiggerNiggerNigger------Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger-------Nigger--Nigger-----Nigger------NiggerNiggerNigger-----NiggerNiggerNigger---Nigger-----------------------Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger--------Nigger-Nigger-----Nigger-------NiggerNiggerNigger------NiggerNiggerNigger---NiggerNiggerNigger---Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger---------NiggerNigger-----Nigger------------------------Nigger------------------------Nigger--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------NiggerNiggerNigger-------NiggerNiggerNigger----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached: CollageMaker_20220327_220318779.jpg (1216x1733, 1.33M)

Honestly one of my favorite moments of the year. Clown World is melting

Attached: When You Get Bored in Oblivion.webm (1280x720, 755.12K)

Watch him lean in and brace. Even closed his eyes. Was expecting

Attached: 1648444966653.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

Attached: laughpoint2.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Attached: FO5-WZjVIAEhaNe.jpg (604x495, 47.72K)

This is the most cuck meme I ever seen
Kys

Then why all the pomp and circumstance? Why not just cut to the good part and turn the Oscars into WWE? God knows they won't see a ratings increase otherwise.

If Will Smith had slapped a white guy he would have been arrested. Because Will slapped a black guy he will not be arrested. That is why white privilege is to blame

Will Smith was not arrested because the system does not care if a black man like Chris Rock gets assaulted

Attached: 93637383.gif (200x163, 621.92K)

Based

Attached: 1648447814791m.jpg (1024x641, 87.87K)