Any Forums defending Chris Rock proves once again you're all cucks

If someone insults your woman they are insulting you as well by association. If you don't act right then everyone will know that you are a bitch to be tossed around. Ofc being western faggots you cannot comprehend this, hence why niggers fuck your wives and all. Also if you dont have the balls to attack another man and result in calling the poulice youre a double faggot

Attached: 61276867_303.jpg (700x394, 47.18K)

he let another man fuck his wife and all he did was cry on 20/20

Marketing thread do not reply

Attached: Experience-Machine-FB.jpg (1000x523, 48.68K)

Attached: 1622252497432.jpg (1020x590, 69.02K)

No need to defend Chris Rock, he handled the situation in the correct way.

He proved his own point about black people vs niggers.

>If someone insults your woman
>your woman
>your
Will Smith is a cuck that lets other men fuck his wife in his own bed. Jada Smith announced this to him and the whole world at the same time.

Defending Will Smith is not only defending cuckolding but also defending "down low" faggots... like Will Smith.

Attached: costanza belittles.jpg (375x375, 15.61K)

can we stop caring about what niggers do in hollywood? You have to be a special kind of retard to believe anything coming from there

Why is this absolute nonsense generating so much traction? There are millions of things more important to discuss in the world.

Turns out that nice black role model from the 90s is just a nigger.

Attached: 1648481405800.jpg (1024x823, 62.6K)

>idolizing a closeted homo cuck sissy slapping a nigger over a joke
bruh

Attached: biz3.jpg (381x380, 54.38K)

>cuckhold slaps man
>faggot OP calls others cuckhold

I thought his current wife was a total cunt?
I remember watching a sit-down with him his wife and kids and the kids were basically calling her out for being such a cunt on live tv

The Oscars are BET now? If I wanted to watch BET, I'd turn the television to BET.

The celebrity roast by the host of the Academy Awards is a tradition almost a hundred years old.
If you can't handle being roasted then stay the fuck away.

Will seems to be going through a hard time. What Jada is going through has obviously had an impact on his emotions. Chris didn’t deserve that, but at the same time it’s as the old adage goes: talk shit, get hit. He proved it on the Hollywood level. I’m not condoning it, but at the same time, where I come from, it’s not a surprising reaction. He’s a good dude, they both are. Perhaps it’s a rare glimpse into Hollywood showing that all of us are human.

Nobody gives a shit about this irrelevant Jewish theater except NPCs on Faceberg. Stop trying to force the meme that Any Forums cares about this at all you kike tranny shill.

Any Forums talking about this kike dog and pony show at all proves once again you're all reddit

holy fuck are you retarded or just very young?

This
And
This

>your woman
>implying she's Will Smith's woman
dude is a Grade A cuck and overcompensated

Topkek

It just shows that all Hollykike pedos are thin skinned narcissists that should be sent to real gas chambers. And comedy is dead.

>OP doesn't know
Shameful display Greek user, Zeus views you with disdain.

he's gay and she's his beard

>Any Forums defending Chris Rock
every thread on this fake bs has been calling it out for being fake bs
the only ones doing what you claim are being paid by the same organization that you are for posting this

>multiple men have sex with your wife
>do nothing
>another man makes a joke about your wife's new haircut
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT M'LADY
Peak cuckhold seethe, OP watches other men fuck his wife

haha lets see the crimes of the bald bitch
>cheats on husband with dozens of people
>humiliates husband and say he cant fuck
>talk about inequality and nazi rebuplicans while having ivory tusks behind you in your 30million dollar mansion
>generally be a hateful bitch
>so ugly in the inside her hair falls out so the outside reflects her inner 'beauty'
>kek bald fucking bitch
>cucked his tall, famous, rich husband
>she would be flipping burgers or give handjobs as a receptionist if Will didnt elevated her ass from the gutter
Also be will
>be the target of humiliating cuck jokes for years
>have your masculinity completly destroyed thx to your roastie ugly wife
>you son is a colossal retard and dumbwit meme
>laugh at the jokes targeting your wife
>your bald bitch ass wife not happy
>feel emasculated again having flashbacks of all the humiliating shit you went trough the past years
>completly lose it and slap a man on a worldstage just to reclaim some control and feel like a man again
>cry about it on camera

Chris Rock should have made cuck jokes and make fun of that whore, that would have been legendary.

Attached: 1647601737332.jpg (3317x2674, 2.06M)

>"Oh no, he just made fun of my wife! Better slap him and yell at him so he won't make jokes about what a cuck I am."

At least tell me Eddie Murphy is based, I like his movies.

He forgot about niggerfaggots tho, which is Will Smith is.

Imagine not using filters.

Attached: 1639438483641.jpg (230x64, 3.62K)

Who are these two irrelevant fucks ?

but will smith is literally a cuck, his wife actually cheated on him with other dudes and he's still with her and behaving this way. HE'S LITERALLY THE KEK YOU IDIOT

Nah, that's the peak of comedy. To where you can mock a man so hard, push his buttons in with just your mouth, and all he does is come and slap. It just further reinforces the nigger holding the red envelope's point. The other nigger is married to a shaved testicle.

>simp calls other cuck.

Attached: whiteknight.gif (618x490, 79.59K)

Jussie Smollet was more believable than those 2 niggers.

Don't forget how the ONLY one will starts on is the ONE person that he knows for a fact will not retaliate, because he's hosting the Oscars. Chris rock was the one person in the room that night at work instead of at a party

Insults don't justify violence, nigger.
You being slighted doesn't allow you to assault people.