Ukraine

>Ukraine
>Zero niggers
>Lots of neo-nazis

So it's like Pol basically, lots of edgy white guys whom never had any encounter with blacks but most likely run like a faggot when they see a black guy?

Attached: GettyImages-450648444.jpg (1160x724, 79.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-60603226.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ruled by jews

Yeah seems about right

Oh I remember the video of an Ukrainian guy offering a banana to a nigger lol

If it was an Austrian, he would probably ask the nigger to come and fuck his wife

my favorite part is how you globohomo faggots thought Any Forums would just eat up these jewish-controlled glowies and instead, despite all your shilling, everyone is telling you faggots to go fuck yourselves kek
never change pol

Lol what

Attached: 1644249493742.jpg (720x846, 39.31K)

Except the neo-nazis are funded by NATO to be the ISIS of the west which they can use to destabilize the country and the fact that Ukraine has an average IQ of 90 points and the IQ gap between Ukrainian and Italian is almost the same as white to black.

Attached: chrome_daxyIMZq6U.png (646x388, 8.78K)

There are no "neo nazis" in Ukraine, you liberal dummy. They're all just CIA assets.

Austrian cvck as always praising his black masters lol

>So it's like Pol basically, lots of edgy white guys whom never had any encounter with blacks but most likely run like a faggot when they see a black guy?

what back dudes?

not sure, I know Barack Obama started the massive funding to Ukraine and BioWeaponLabs

Barack Obama when he was a senator, started the aid to Ukraine and this giant shit show

Is this some nigger in Austria? And if there any niggers fighting in Ukraine they'd be the first fall and first to run.

Attached: 345534875463.png (921x676, 65.42K)

>despite all your shilling
OP is a Jew LARPing as a Black

You sir, are a fucking liar.

"Like Mr Muokwudo, more than 10,000 other African students have managed to flee the conflict and enter neighbouring countries, according to the EU."

bbc.com/news/world-africa-60603226.amp

Attached: 1024x538_cmsv2_3ca2c745-fc3e-595c-9db4-1ef2a9eb7f48-6508716.jpg (1024x538, 45.21K)

He was burnt alive by the way. In Brazil. I bet you behave like a good boy there while shitposting about niggers on the Internet.

Attached: jack-torrance-692103-normal.jpg (355x500, 36.69K)

>Except the neo-nazis are funded by NATO to be the ISIS of the west
doesn't make much sense

everyone knows those people are Ottomans and Turks half breed with Russians

>Ukraine was home to over 76,000 foreign students, according to government data from 2020.

>Nearly a quarter of the students were from Africa, with the largest numbers coming from Nigeria, Morocco and Egypt.

>India easily accounts for the highest portion with over 20,000 students.
Wow, I had no idea. What a shitshow honestly.

>They're all just CIA assets.
I was thinking the same

CIA/Barack Obama/Regime Change all have the hallmark of Glowies

if I was to guess it's China building the SILK ROAD, which the Russians prevented

>Zero niggers
Yeah because Zelinskyy let them all run away to rape refugees and Poles.

>10,000 other African students
one bad apple ruins the

yeah brazil doesn't have very good monkey hoard control, that's for sure

how many did it take to beat him up anyway? 10?

>Zelinskyy let them all run away to rape refugees and Poles.
he didn't mandate they stick around and fight

Same thing in Austria, your women receive a special vaginal massage from these colored refugees lol

/thread

Attached: 1639491553408.jpg (2436x1524, 961.4K)

>zero
There's plenty
>Lots of neo nazis
Theres none. Only footsoldiers for Israel and the US pretending to be thugs
:^)

Attached: 1646511242480.jpg (1080x798, 466.17K)

>Zero niggers
>Zero niggers
ARE U SURE?

>96% European
That is a lie

You say that as if neo Nazis and CIA assets are mutually exclusive

and with your 99% intellect, you are still not capable to realize that the khazarian scum has to be thrown out

/thread