Celebrities need to be killed en-masse

My dream is society where all celebrities are sent mail bombs, shot at, abused and hunted down.

Attached: 1239559826.6.jpg (1200x800, 94.35K)

Even the Jewish ones?

you kike idiot... most of your people are actors or musicians

kek imagine finally winning an oscar but everyone remember you as "that violent nigger"
he will be crying himself to sleep tonight

They were right

Attached: αρχείο λήψης (2).jpg (300x168, 10.17K)

And journalists

There's a reason why in antiquity actors, prostitutes and dancers were considered the scum of the earth.

dis nigga forgot his memeflag hahahah

Attached: jidf 4chan.jpg (1024x463, 84.45K)

I am not fueled by religious dogma. All of them should go, yid or not

And specially trained wild boars are allowed to run a train on Willie's slut wife. Yeah bitch, take that piggy cock! Oink oink bitch!!! Oink Oink!!!!!

Attached: OIP.jpg (332x186, 16.16K)

The big redpill for anyone that has ever admired celebrities should have come with that slap. The guy that plays a bunch of big strong tough guys on TV slaps like a little soft pussy. Actors, singers, personalities, whatever are a bunch of limp wristed artisans that prance around and play make believe for a living. If you have ever looked up to any public figure, your real role model was a projection of what you wish that figure was. It's all an illusion.

not everyone in israel is jewish you dumb redditor

I AGREE WITH A JEW!

Imagine, a world where these ultra-rich faggots who look down at you everyday live a never-ending shia laboof-style CTF, only the flag is their lives. I want to scale a mansion with thousands of people and blast these motherfuckers

based Moshe

It's just basic human decency to shoot a celebrity point blank in their bed at night. This isn't even a joke they need to fucking die before their retarded mouths get more people led away from truth.

>It's just basic human decency to shoot a celebrity point blank in their bed at night. This isn't even a joke they need to fucking die before their retarded mouths get more people led away from truth
Checked.

Attached: 1646154039277.jpg (827x817, 117.33K)

Celebrities don't need to be killed, they need to be not worshipped.

They are literal clowns existign for our entertainment, why did clowns and prostitutes move so high up in society?

But Jews own Hollywood. You're literally the reason Hollywood celebs are a thing

No. Pigs. Wild pigs thrusting their cork screw cocks in and out of his crying, screaming whore wife while Willie begs the piggies to stop. Piggie after piggie. Cock after cock. Oink oink!!!! That's reality, user. Boar reality. The reality of the Jungle full of hooves and tusks.

Attached: OIP.jpg (332x332, 41.28K)

This. Actors and other degenerate filth weren't even allowed to give testimony or act as witnesses in Roman courts.

Meryl Streep getting round of applause for saying Hollywood promotes diversity. While Hollywood is the institution that accultared more people than any empire in history.
This, this was for me the last straw. I hate them more than any group of people.

Because they never had a boar's spiny cock pumped in and out of them before. Raw reality comes along with the piggy shlong.

Attached: OIP.Wi0RP_jXeKJGeuTp3cningHaEK.jpg (332x186, 18.19K)

Gimme what you a smoking

Attached: AreWe.jpg (750x740, 227.02K)

only celebs? what about politicians, bankers, billionaires?
Get rid of the Jews and everything will go back to normal is the truth.

Turns out that nice black role model from the 90s is just a nigger.

Attached: 1648484786534m.jpg (1024x834, 76.15K)

Checked

I see you right now user. Your hair. Is perfect. Good job.

Attached: photo-1577382539905-e036755649ec.jpg (700x1050, 136.4K)

I agree, shlomo
and I'd go further
anyone posting his real name, showing his face on jewtube, talmudvision and co, or even making a public display of himself should be condemned to death, by drowning in an acid barrel, with the execution filmed, and available to everyone for eternity
narcissism, pride, etc: all faggotry always stems from that
hence why fags fuck things like them (if they could, they'd fuck themselves: they'd fuck themselves hard; they'd fuck themselves so hard)
or why they rape kids (to relive their own molestation, by proxy)
narcissism is the worst woe of current year, and the later something is done about it, the harder the much needed correction

he helped make Trump famous

Attached: The_Fresh_Prince_of_Bel_Air_TV_Series-720024364-large.jpg (1840x1200, 172.92K)

It never seizes to amaze me how retards like OP have a total blind spot to things.
>"My life isn't worth living, I've been fucked over by everyone in society, there's no future, my life has been stolen from me and it's their fault. I must act my vengeance upon them. All gardeners must pay for my suffering!"

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)

After the Timothy McVeigh bombing I used to wonder why someone hasn't driven a truck full of explosives straight into The Oscars are some other huge event that attracts a bunch of Hollywood elites. They seem like such an obvious target begging to be kulled. But it's not like I understand the mindset of someone capable of doing something like the Oklahoma City bombing.