Dmitry Medvedev

Is he up the the task? He's the most likely successor when Putin retires in a few years.

How will he do going head to head against the likes of Victoria Nuland?

Attached: Dmitry-Medvedev-Russia-Ukraine-Putin-Zelensky-KOKO-TV-Nigeria-1.jpg (680x425, 92.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vyt05p-phase-2-of-operations-live.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9KOCkjEjFhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Iron Dimon
Cockholes don't realize how lucky they are that the special operation started when Putin is the president.

Attached: 5e00dec89301a.jpg (750x728, 205.03K)

He has already been President.

>when Putin retires in a few years
he's going to catch a 9mm in the back of the head way before that. Medvedev has already distanced himself from him, saying publicly that the war in Ukraine was Putin's decision and rests solely on him.

I heard The Duran praising him and saying he's more hard-line than Putin, but is he as good at the game as Putin is? Will he be the maestro, or will he get played?

rumble.com/vyt05p-phase-2-of-operations-live.html

>163 cm midget
Yeah, I'd be scared I might trip over him.

I don't know man. Some people say that those were the best years after the 90s. I personally didn't feel difference but I also was just finishing school and got into a university. But there's definitely a meme that's been going around. Picrelated:
>So many houses have burnt, I propose to compensate the victims
>Not a penny to the victims
>..but Dmitriy Anatolievich, people are so upset...
>FINISH THE SURVIVING

Attached: Dpze1a2XoAEpzRr.jpg (640x423, 62.97K)

It won't be Medvedev.
Medvedev was allowed to be President because he was soft and wouldn't be a threat to Putin's rule. But now the successor needs to be cruel enough to enforce the continuation of the dictatorship so that Putin is guaranteed safety as he grows old and fades away..

He is. Ironically he was more of a centrist than Puttler during the earlier years. Even if he Putler's puppet. However, now he's more authoritarian than Putinov himself. Either it's an act, he was groomed to be that way, or he really wants to burn down the world.

why are manlets so based?

> How will he do going head to head against the likes of Victoria Nuland?
Have you ever seen a boa swallow a rat and spit out the bones?

Based Medvedev conquered Georgia in 12 days with only minimal Russian casualties. He's probably shaking his head at Putin's apparent incompetence.

Iron Dima will order orbital bombardment of hoholstan as soon as he sits in the Kremlin

Where did the "finish the survivors" meme even come from?

The shorter a leader is, the more ruthless they're. You should be afraid.

Based? More like they're trying to compensate for something. You can see Medvedev got more bitter as a person at the same time his hairline started to recede. There's probably a scientific coloration between the two.

Exterminatus is not ruled out then. And Putin will sit in the military cathedral.
youtube.com/watch?v=9KOCkjEjFhw

Attached: russia7.jpg (2500x1735, 675.84K)

Your post glows. Try harder.

bump

Imagine a Medvedev/Kadyrov/Shoygu triumvirate

go get a real job, loser. the man is crazy and an a danger to our country if not the world.

Attached: crazy little man.jpg (656x612, 64.45K)

Cringy lanklet cope

Mishustin is next, he is close friend to Schwab and also check his early life

Attached: 57674537636738568.jpg (901x1200, 140.13K)

Russia's nuclear doctrine changes every week.

I don't really care WHO will be the president, man, I just don't understand western cult of personality. I just love warhammer and I hope to live until the humanity marches across the vast universe to exterminate local globohomos and their slaves/fanatics in other planets after we're done with ours.

Lol no, Kadyrov is next

I thought the restructuring hollowed out the power of the PM turning it into more a figurehead role, Mishustin was placed in the position so that Medvedev could be moved over to the security council where the real power is?

Warhammer seems to be weirdly popular in Russia
Anyway America will nuke humanity off the planet when other nations will refuse to worship tranny niggers so no point in dreaming

Don't think he will be successor, I think it will be Mishustin, which done gods work in improving taxes and goverment services, now it's supper easy to calculate and pay taxes and get some documents from the goverment using site, (previously it was 1-2 weeks to get document, and you should visit 1-3 places, now it's 1-2 working days and online). Also he is providing good reforms proposals for small buisnesses and IT. Or maybe it will be someone from Military/FSB.

The guy literately implied two days ago that if he was at the helm, he'd use them first. We don't know if Putler told him to say that or if he's part of a group that wants to escalate the war over the false assumption it would end it quicker. Either way, his stance seemed to suggest that there are dissenting extremist views on how to prosecute their war strategy.

>cult of personality

We don't know who our real leaders are in GAE countries. You have the luxury of knowing who is at the top of your power structure. Since we cannot scrutinize our rulers we are left to scrutinize yours.

>The guy literately implied two days ago that if he was at the helm, he'd use them first
Russia has flip-flopped on it's first-strike policy like 10 times, nothing new.
>Either way, his stance seemed to suggest that there are dissenting extremist views on how to prosecute their war strategy
Doubtful, it just looks like typical posturing.

I don't think that they will do this, they're under a thumb of israel, after all. Unless it will not be literally nuclear weapons but some kind of a virus or similar, then it is not our of possibilities either.
No, I mean americans have a very clear cult of personality that is woven into american outlook on life. Just look at american movies - popular kids and shit, nobody even had a concept of a "popular kid" before holywood movies. They fanatically watch after their "stars", copying them - oscar, grammy etc, american idolize fucking actors or sport niggers. When american news talk about politics it's always a discussion of biden did that putin did this. Even in propaganda like soviets depict a abstract capitalist, germans abstract jew, but americans always Hitler, Saddam, Bin Laden etc.

Doubt it, although that would be fun to watch
That was typical putins rotation : PM to some council, some minister to PM, some guy from security council to minister and so on, but in reality nothing changed. They all changed their positions prior to that at some time in their career.
Also Navalny really hurt Medvedevs reputation with that doumentary, so i really doubt he wil be next

Attached: 1645809494667.jpg (379x784, 119.41K)