Trucks can't be all electri

caranddriver.com/bollinger/b1

Remember when they said Americans won't go for Electric Vehicles because you can't make an EV truck? Turns out they are wrong.
A new company based in America, Bollinger is going to be debuting a brand new truck that is 100% electric with a 7500 towing capacity.
Guess the whole "electric cars cant be trucks" lie that GM, Ford and Chryssler have been pushing has been exposed as a lie.

Attached: bollinger.jpg (2048x1152, 137.93K)

how much robux for that

>120k
>200 mile range

Attached: 1646137488988.png (1500x1200, 192.12K)

gay, just get a rivian

And it weighs 5000lbs.

Fuck all EVs, if you drive an EV you have a vagina

WINDSHIELD SHOULD ALSO BE AT A RIGHT ANGLE

Kinda like a gay electric hummer. Rivian actually exists and is pretty cool.

>Remember when they said Americans won't go for Electric Vehicles because you can't make an EV truck?
lmao no one ever said this

>be american
>get ev
>crash
>burned alive
>get shot

I'm sure it'll be just as easy to work on as an old diesel...........

>a brand new truck that is 100% electric with a 7500 towing capacity.

My Subaru has the same towing capacity and is a 4 cylinder. This is a headline for a useless "Jeep" knockoff.
If they wanted to make an effective eTruck, they should make it look like a 2003 F-150, go back to the basics of what a truck does and work from there, not have it look like a retarded fucking lego set.
Going to be very fucking clear here, the way to advance technology on the unwilling is make it look like old tech.

It's not going to be very good because them batteries are not magical unlike black persons.

Attached: 1647795653020.png (1188x665, 768.51K)

I love the design but it should be $35k at most

well yeah retard, you can build even electric planes if you dont care about the budget
>120k usd
just like in this case

overpriced, overweight ugly fuckin truck

> Guess the whole "electric cars cant be trucks" lie that GM, Ford and Chryssler have been pushing
All 3 will be selling an electric truck within 2 years. They will have MUCH higher range and towing capacity than this POS

(((Bollinger)))

EV trucks are retarded. Making these huge batteries releases so much CO2 that you'd have to drive like 60.000 miles just to break even with a gasoline truck.

>you'd have to drive like 60.000 miles just to break even with a gasoline truck.
THAT'S NOT FAR AT ALL. MOST CARS LAST AT LEAST 200K MILES.

Attached: 06.jpg (1115x1600, 278.28K)

Building a one off prototype and doing mass production are two very different things.

That’s not even counting the coal used to generate the power to charge it

for my engineering thesis i did an indepth study of the total lifecycle and sustainability of full electric vehicles. given this was a decade ago and perhaps some methods have improved. however at the time electric vehicles never broke even, even when comparing a little shitbox with a big dually. the sustainability cycle takes into account raw materials harvesting all the way up to disposal for both. most govt backed environmental studies only take into account the consumer cycle from purchase to trade in. hence the disconnect in peoples realities.

k
mile range

Adds likely 1500 lbs of battery weight.
Yep, "an electric truck that will beat everything".

>given this was a decade ago and perhaps some methods have improved.
BRO

Attached: NIGHT_AND_DAY2022-01-22-01h10m22s579.png (853x480, 468.22K)

what lego play set is that from?

inb4 to fill up a battery you need 3 hours

>Electric truck
>A truck with plenty of horsepower, torque, and load capacity
The problem is, these aren't necessarily the same thing.