Nuclear war

Would an all-out nuclear war really be the end of the world, like it’s theorized to be?

There have been many nuclear tests, and the atmosphere is still fine. The only cities to be nuked rebuilt pretty quickly. Countries more than likely wouldn’t use their entire nuclear arsenal, it would be maybe 10 nuclear strikes at most on target countries.

Attached: FD88E0D2-BBA7-4296-BB31-2A6EDEC2770A.jpg (960x600, 65.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rokfin.com/post/51313/Debunking-the-Dimwit-Debunkers-sponsored-by-BrilliantOrg
youtube.com/c/GLOBEBUSTERS1
oism.org/nwss/
youtu.be/GpgnHaXfqV0
youtu.be/Y5x41b8TBxA
youtu.be/zMAa5Ir7IHU
search.foia.gov/search?affiliate=foia.gov&query=Flat non rotating plane
search.foia.gov/search?affiliate=foia.gov&query=Flat non rotating earth
youtu.be/L2dHcI2oSDQ
youtu.be/-KC0f0XIalk
youtu.be/TFl758GRiAw
youtu.be/DRT8qWEbdw8
youtu.be/xmyMksmfSAo
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nukes aren't real you fucking retard. Kys.

People would nuke each other's capability to fire more nukes before half the planet would be nuked. Some rural nowhere village isn't exactly a high priority target in the middle of a nuclear war.

The generals back in the day thought it could be utilized in the middle of fight. It's why they had soldiers walk to ground zero back in the testing days

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 12.72K)

Yes.

There wouldn’t be any civilization left.

Stoneage, hunter gathering life might continue in little groups

Can we stop with this meme?

It’s almost flat Earth-tier

Attached: 1644564645578.jpg (857x676, 63.01K)

Kek

actually it would be a new beginning, since it would invariably kill the shitskin mongrel subhumans who infest cities.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 14-32-17 (5) _pol_ - Nuclear war - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (304x334, 17.34K)

nah it wouls just be the end of russia. Everyone else would be fine

Its not the end of the world but only Africans and South Americans would survive it.

That sounds pretty much like the end of the world

>There wouldn’t be any civilization left.
Not true. South America and other countries would still have civilization. I think a shitton of people would die in the initial nuclear blasts and a lot more would die afterwards because of hunger and starvation but humanity would survive it. It would basically be like WW2 but 10 times as bad, but not civilization ending.

fpbp

I don't think so.
First, the forbidden zone around Chernobil is full of animals. Yes, cancer rates among the people are higher but it if far away of the movies where the world is a nuclear wasteland.
Second, Do you have read/heard of the simulations that if both the US and USSR hit each other with only 100 nukes each other with the Hiroshima power, there will be nuclear winter, depleted ozone layer, crop failure, etc. Well, Tsar Bomba was 60 megatons while Hiroshima nuke was 20 or so kilotons. The things are exaggerated.

Attached: IMG_20220218_205125_276.jpg (768x737, 108.85K)

This. Nukes are fake and gay (just like space)

I use to think the globe earth had all the proofs and I believed the debunker videos when I saw them because YouTube had blocked all other content which contradicts the globe model videos, then I saw this:

rokfin.com/post/51313/Debunking-the-Dimwit-Debunkers-sponsored-by-BrilliantOrg

And realized that not only are all of the flat earth debunker points complete bullshit, but also there is not one single proof of the globe and countless proofs of the flat earth.

This channel is the best I’ve found so far:
youtube.com/c/GLOBEBUSTERS1

If you can watch 3 entire episodes of Globebusters and still believe in the globe then I’d be shocked. There are soooooo many inconsistencies and impossibilities in the globe model that I never realized before actually looking into it. The earth is flat and it’s actually incredibly obvious once you get past the cognitive dissonance and open your eyes to the fact that we’ve all been deceived.

Attached: 3DF55F5E-0282-4020-840C-E3E4DE256962.jpg (794x1242, 655.07K)

8/10 bait

>There have been many nuclear tests, and the atmosphere is still fine.
Fuck that piddly shit CLIMATE CHANGE IS A FAR GREATER THREAT!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cats will overtake and become the apex predator of planet earth

Attached: 1647979114136.jpg (762x1024, 73.95K)

>Kys
ywnbarw

I love this meme, it's a quick filter for idiots. I feel quite safe ignoring anything said by someone who believes any technology that they don't understand simply doesn't exist.

Attached: BackToMonke.jpg (1024x538, 181.3K)

If you set off all the nukes in the world, it would be 1/30,000th as powerful as the dinosaur asteroid. Basically a firecracker on the real existential threat scale.

Nuclear war is definitely survivable. Here's a link to a good free book (PDF, you'll have to print it or buy a hard copy) on the subject:
oism.org/nwss/

Attached: NWSS.jpg (185x240, 10.94K)

If everyone blew their whole wad? Of course. If a few hundred got lobbed around? No.

Sure but the bang isn’t the problem.

New whistleblower documentary just came out last month. Multiple Military personnel, engineers, pilots and top professionals in their fields testifying as to the fact that earth is flat and stationary:
youtu.be/GpgnHaXfqV0

NASA’s and many other government agencies' official technical documents specify that the earth is FLAT and NON-ROTATING. They literally have to or else their technology wouldn't work at all, and shit would break and people would die and then they'd be fucked
youtu.be/Y5x41b8TBxA
youtu.be/zMAa5Ir7IHU

you can also check the Freedom of Information Act releases yourself here:
search.foia.gov/search?affiliate=foia.gov&query=Flat non rotating plane

search.foia.gov/search?affiliate=foia.gov&query=Flat non rotating earth

Also, many pilots and even a few astronauts have already come out and blown the whistle on the heliocentric deception. Educate yourself:
youtu.be/L2dHcI2oSDQ
youtu.be/-KC0f0XIalk
youtu.be/TFl758GRiAw
youtu.be/DRT8qWEbdw8
youtu.be/xmyMksmfSAo

Attached: 445E5BEC-6559-4D90-B618-42816A38FD86.jpg (2189x1242, 1019.66K)

>Would an all-out nuclear war really be the end of the world, like it’s theorized to be?
No.
Most of the threats of total destruction are exaggerated to make it seem more horrific than it actually would be.
Radiation isn't as bad as people make out and the effects are slow killers but not immediately deadly. Go to Hiroshima today and you'd hardly notice it looks no different than any other place.
Humans rebuild. It is human nature. It won't turn into MadMaxWorld... EVER! People band together and those groups rebuild and cooperate.
Most nations would be unaffected but the usa and Russia would be turned to Nigeria overnight.
The main losers would be the rich as their wealth would be MEANINGLESS at a stroke, which terrifies them.
THAT'S the main reason nuclear war is painted as being terrifying. The rich would suffer the most.

>Would an all-out nuclear war really be the end of the world, like it’s theorized to be?
Doubtful. As you said there have been many tests. We've already nuked the fuck out of the entire world and its fine. It would be the end of the world "as we know it". But there would be a world after.
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY

All this work for something I wont read.

>compasses prove the earth is flat
this is hilarious to me as it requires a massive misunderstanding of not only the solar system, but electromagnetic fields and the entire subject of geometry itself
lmao

Bro, get help.

>pic
walking towards a mushroom cloud rising above a city would be the last thing one would see before the radiation just shreds your dna to pieces
but it would be so fucking kino

The flat-earth user clearly doesn't realize that compasses DIP and don't sit flat, resting at different angles to flat at different latitudes, proving something about the Earth NOT being flat.
>tfw compasses prove it's NOT a flat-Earth

Naturally the nuclear winter would also be proportionally tiny compared to the KT one. I think it was estimated to be 1-2C for a year or two.
Nuclear contamination is not terribly significant when you air-detonate the bombs (which will always be done since it makes them more physically destructive), which is why Hiroshima and Nagasaki could be quickly repopulated.

If you see the mushroom cloud, the gamma and x-rays have already fucked off and the remaining fallout is just dust to be filtered out by your mask and suit.
Walking toward the cloud makes PERFECT sense, taking the blast zone before the enemy recovers from the shock and awe.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ

Attached: mik.png (883x481, 505.08K)

Bullshit. If you're close enough to take a deadly dose of radiation inside of a minute, then the blast would already have turned you into a pink mist.

Attached: IsThatAMushroomCloud.jpg (350x177, 15.06K)

>2 degrees C
So it would just cancel out the global warming rise?
So... normal weather patterns + a bit of glowy dust?
No big deal, compared to all the shit we've already lived through.
Probably a nuclear war would do some good right now!

Attached: 1603655367475.jpg (693x663, 62.5K)

>South America
>Civilization
Define "Civilization" my friend....

Attached: IMG-20211206-WA0011.jpg (714x960, 74.12K)