Remember when people thought Biden would pay off their student loans lmao?

Remember when people thought Biden would pay off their student loans lmao?

Attached: 1645810527219.jpg (2535x1687, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/adamminsky/2020/10/07/biden-affirms-i-will-eliminate-your-student-debt/
ballotpedia.org/2020_presidential_candidates_on_student_loan_debt
medium.com/@JoeBiden/joe-biden-outlines-new-steps-to-ease-economic-burden-on-working-people-e3e121037322
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bernouts are still crying about it

Paying off student loans is a bad idea.

It rewards colleges for price gauging, and leaves the tax payers holding the bag.

Ideally, we'd punish universities by withholding FAFSA loans to begin with for colleges charging tuition that's too high (it's the government's money they have the right to refuse).

Attached: 7A67B29A-8406-4162-B3AD-D3C0075B19CD.jpg (1440x1594, 1.27M)

This is literally the first post of yours with which I agree. Congratulations.

kek i know this isn’t the most popular opinion but I would unironically support complete forgiveness just to spite banks and universities. Seize all the money from them to pay them off. Giving 18 year olds tens of thousands of dollars right after high school is retarded. It’s retarded to expect that to be paid back, it’s retarded for another four years of high school to cost so much, it’s retarded to make everyone feel like they have to go to college.
Student debt can easily be pivoted and provide cover as a means for some other ulterior motives when it comes to how universities work in this country, I’d you catch my drift.

Fuck I agree with you for once. Based and suffocate them out pilled.

>Student debt can easily be pivoted and provide cover as a means for some other ulterior motives when it comes to how universities work in this country, I’d you catch my drift.
You mean the jewish/communist subversion?

I don’t know why they did. That was not something I recalled even being on the table. That was shit that Elizabeth Warren was talking about. Biden was never going to do that.

this is the first time i'm not going to disagree with you. however, i'm still going to inform you you're a massive faggot.

Yes. Unfortunately most “principled” conservatives don’t understand this.

Fuck me. I fully 100% agree with you. The real problem is that universities engage in price gouging.

Will it hurt him in 2024?

No, nobody ever thought that because he never said it.

Not really. It will come up as a primary issue for the next DNC candidate, but will be dropped by the general.
Some idiots sort of end up transposing one candidate’s positions onto the next one. Basically getting angry that Biden didn’t take on Bernie’s positions.

Yes he did. I remember it vividly and laughing at all the libs who thought it would happen.
No. Republicans don’t offer this so there’s really no reason for this to effect that. While Trump could be convinced, the rest of them would throw the biggest bitch fest in American history of he did. Only way it effects 2024 is if it causes the party to fracture, which I could honestly see happening.

>Yes he did. I remember it vividly
Cool. Post the sauce that totally exists.

>Paying off student loans is a bad idea.
>It rewards colleges for price gauging, and leaves the tax payers holding the bag.
The best solution is to kill all the scammers who were behind the student loan crises.

>Remember when people thought Biden would pay off their student loans lmao?
It is so obviously part of the debt slavery thing.

They even did it and then brought in foreigners to push whites out. Now so many whites are technically in debt.

But you are free if you're willing to die to kill the regime! Be a revolutionary!

Tweets, like press statements, aren't delivered under oath.

Attached: FEBNMg9XMAUWJk2.jpg (1242x1096, 151.81K)

>forbes.com/sites/adamminsky/2020/10/07/biden-affirms-i-will-eliminate-your-student-debt/
>ballotpedia.org/2020_presidential_candidates_on_student_loan_debt
>medium.com/@JoeBiden/joe-biden-outlines-new-steps-to-ease-economic-burden-on-working-people-e3e121037322
He promised it. You going to call these misleading and request more? Because I know that’s what’s coming next.

I believe this will be the only promise Biden made that he's going to keep, but he's not going to keep it the way you expected. He's going to fuck things up so badly that the dollar will hyperinflate and those loans will become worthless.

Does this fall under the "no refunds, Jack" policy?

Attached: 1629842370154.png (775x1113, 279.7K)

No, college debts were a talking point that were artificially magnified by the echo chamber of internet Bernouts. If anything wrecks Biden, it's going to either be him being just braindead and weak in general, or specifically how the economy is sliding right into the shitter because of him and his party. Or, if the Democrats REALLY want to ger fucking retarded enough to think to listen to Fauci/Pfizer and bring back "COVID" hysteria to drag it out even longer, then that's a fucking death sentence for midterms and Biden right there.