You guys are literally evil. You laugh at human suffering and misery. Karma will get you...

You guys are literally evil. You laugh at human suffering and misery. Karma will get you, and when you experience deep suffering and misery, others will laugh at you.

Attached: 91a12850f95f8532047c761148156611.jpg (499x285, 25.56K)

Karma tongue my anus

I lost a lot of karma and ended up in this godforsaken place

I'M A BLACKSTAR, WAY UP ON MONEY, I'VE GOT GAME

Envy is such an ugly emotion

but won't they get bit by karma then?

Attached: 1469690830528.jpg (300x300, 20.16K)

If Karma were real, i wouldn't be as old as I am, and as happy as I am, as i've done some awful things.

>Karma will get you, and when you experience deep suffering and misery, others will laugh at you.
That's not how Karma works. Only someone who is entirely miserable themselves and wishes harm on others think Karma is a system of punishment because you don't like someone.

karma isn't real

>bitter satire
>laugh

Karma isn't real. God will judge every human in the end, but until then all injustices that you allow will go unpunished. It is up to us alone to enforce truth and prosperity in the face of evil.

Eastern philosophy is weakness. You can see it in the decadence of eastern peoples. Disgusting subhuman filth.

That’s not Karma and that’s not how Karma works dumbass.

YOU are karma… look when you do something good for someone you are their karma. When you do something bad to someone that is also their karma.

Karma is not “if I do good I will be rewarded and if I do bad I will be punished” that’s just retarded superstition.

If you cannot laugh at hell then hell will live within you. Ha ha!

Karma is my bitch

So sure of yourself you all are. So arrogant.

Famous Buddhist sayings #317
"A watched monk never self-immolates"

kek

Human suffering gets my dick hard, I only feel bad for animals, humanshits take life for granted, animals survive the elements and eat each other alive every day, humanshits are pussies

do you have any self-awareness you retard? have another sage

>You guys are literally evil. You laugh at human suffering and misery. Karma will get you, and when you experience deep suffering and misery, others will laugh at you.
This is true. Nobody will help Americans when we are brought low. We might even be gleefully genocided. Take life seriously and be a revolutionary.

If you can’t laugh at suffering, you can never truly alleviate it.

>Karma will get you, and when you experience deep suffering and misery, others will laugh at you.
Happened when I was good. Now is my turn to laugh

This. Humans deserve to suffer for what they do to animals and their own children.

i laugh because suffering is one's own creation

I hate hippie-cucks who think Karma is simple "do good thing good happen do bad thing bad thing happen" There's so much more to it, but fags never go beyond the surface level of anything ever

FYI karma hits you at your next reincarnation, not your current life. So nothing you do right now that's evil will hurt the current you in that sense.

Whites are the people care about animals. Through out human history they are the ONLY race make laws to protect animals. We must protect the animals and whites

Its not like we got this way by being laughed at or ridiculed for our lowest points or anything, you totally understand the complete cycle of karma.

im not one of these faggots
its their coping mechanism for being retarded slaves

Wishing bad karma to others is bad karma, ya dummy.

I used to be transcendent, but then I took a karma to the knee.

Your demands for the people you abuse to just sit there and take it don't work anymore. You should be fucking scared right now.

>karma
Yeah shut up reddit

>bald
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

This is humor loser. It’s better to laugh then just be sad. Karma will get you for being self-righteous

>Karma will get you,
and by the way....
Karma is shared across the species.
Sorry

If you dont get that right away....
>As the aggregate morality of humanity increases- Freedom Increases
>As the aggregate morality of humanity decreases- Slavery increases

This also affects our ability and ease of accessing energy

mahakali wants me to drink ur blood

God loves evil, weakness, and injustice or he wouldn't have created so much of it and created so many conditions for it to flourish.

It’s true, all this hatred will catch up to you. It’s not too late user. Turn back from this vile and hateful path

Karma is not a sentient, malevolent force.

Karma's not real. You're literally sitting here saying "you're engaging in activities that make me butthurt! The universe will side with me on this one and my idea of what is right and wrong and will get you back for it!". The idea of karma is like the most egotistical, narcissistic concept ever.

You stop trying to genocide the whites over something a fucking pedophile told you in the first grade. Literally and not joking you first.

Yeah I'm not sure where any moral or ethical appeal can come from bitter faggots claiming they're owed a submissive wife, a job they don't hate, and a two story house on Mars. Some shred the pretentious search for justification for their victim complex and admit they're tribal oogaboogas doing what they can to get what they want while harming those they see as undesirables.

I've "met" DMT beings that laugh at human misery and suffering, no big deal. There's no harm, if it's not any of your business and you're not laughing in the victims faces. Feeling miserable for others is not a virtue, it's just pointlessly manifesting and multiplying imagined suffering.
By your reasoning just by coming ot Any Forums pol you are complicit anyway.

Attached: index.jpg (700x996, 697.08K)

There is two types of humor in this world. Evil type of humor is directed at others, at their expense - this produces an egoic, throaty, unfulfilling laugh. Good type of humor is directed at yourself, this produces a deep, belly, satisfying laugh. You should laugh at yourself rather than at others. See the funny side of your own inadequacies.

Someone doesn't know about Vamachara practices let alone Theravada

Please talk more about it, the westernizers have distorted all philosophical and religious movements

Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon
You come and go, you come and go
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dreams
Red, gold, and green, red, gold, and green

Attached: descarga.jpg (259x195, 7.22K)

>karma
OMG I GOT SO MUCH HECKIN KARMA ON REDDIT I DONT NEED YOUR FAKE SKY GOD KARMA

Attached: 1622352218732.png (589x781, 170.04K)

user, Karma can't bless you if you get angry.
You should come here until you stop getting angry.
And then try not to say 'nigger' all the time when you're used to it.

It's not reddit,
There is no karma here!