Why did they disappear when needed the most?

Why did they disappear when needed the most?

Attached: History_Colorado_releases_1300_pages_of_Denvers_Klu_Klux_Klan_membership_records_1.jpg (2000x1492, 359.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtu.be/EUiB2EH7svk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You could say they were like ghosts?

Edgy retards found out that they were actually right and then lost interest. Sad. Many such cases.

fed infiltration and jews

The prime goal of a honeypot is to do nothing productive without the scope of arresting your own citizens.

They didnt. Now they are called the democratic national committee. True story.

The democrats abandoned their White Southern voting base for niggers and kikes so the klan was no longer relevant as an organization
>inb4 dems are the real racists!!!1
Not what I'm saying. The klan was just a society for democrats in a lot of places without blacks, such as Colorado. If you were a democrat and wanted to move up in the party, the klan was a good place to go.

Attached: klanchristmas.jpg (1024x795, 143.04K)

they had 5 million members they could have taken over Washington with ease they cucked out and fdr and his pack of jews took over soon after

Attached: congress women white hoods.png (835x431, 915.09K)

because they're cowards and can only bully minorities without penalties or risk to their well being.

Checked. Literally this. Lmao

They didn't. They just rebranded

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Why Whites are disliked.jpg (720x509, 140.25K)

whats antifa do??????????????

Shrine on

youtu.be/EUiB2EH7svk

Attached: Masonry.jpg (633x428, 114.46K)

Was great when a wizard had his jewish heritage leaked in the papers and promptly shot himself.

kike

>pic
Well that's just fucking weird.

Attached: 1647738846411.webm (720x528, 1.83M)

>Why did they disappear when needed the most?
They are still around user. They call themselves Democrats.

Seemed like a fun bunch back in the days.

Attached: 10risen-superJumbo.jpg (1271x1503, 312.9K)

Niggers feared the klan like no other. The return of the klan would unironically get niggers under control

Truth.

Attached: Children-in-1900-on-iron-pole-playground-equipment-at-Trinity-Play-Park-Dallas-750x528.jpg (750x528, 103.18K)

That's a proper playground. Seen the shit kids have today? All nerfed.

loving niggers was "edgy" back then

much like you do here, nigger?

Didn't one of the senior leadership rape a girl or something? I think that's what started the mass decline.

Modern democrats are a completely different people than prewar democrats. It's a stupid comparison that the GOP shouldn't make, though of course the GOP has the same contempt for White Southerners that democrats do, they just pretend to be on their side for votes

Attached: democrats.png (960x540, 590.12K)

prewar being pre-WWII of course

Bullshit. The Klan waged a war against the Mafia during prohibition. The Mafia was moving moonshine, the Klan embraced and enforced sobriety.
They're not gone but all of the well-advertised Klans are glowies. But local Klaverns that don't advertise or recruit on the internet are still around very much legit. In my town the Fire Chief is our Grand Dragon. No one ever asks the question "why do nigger houses always burn and White homes are saved"? They don't notice it but he has his guys let their houses burn

>They don't notice it but he has his guys let their houses burn
You'll forgive us for having a hard time believing that.

I understand. It's just old traditions around here. My grandparents funded the Sheriff's campaign to get elected in the early 2000s and he was Klan, because of their funding he did favors for my family too. The South is another world, man. There's a reason they call it dirty.

Try having the most aggressive FBI operations in history. Seriously, if the FBI put the same resources into combating the Mafia or the Communists then they would have dissapeared in the 1960's.
>Mafia
Mostly state led law enforcement, most notably New York and a certain DA who then became a Mayor.
>commies
Take a look around.