Embrace BDSM

All since I embraced Bdsm as a DOM my life has improved exponentially. I just say in advance what I am, deserve and want, which is a whore to obey me. I just add I want her to want it too (which in the end is what all want, to be a strong man bitch). Globohomo problems solved. Yesterday I gave the beating of her life to my whore and she soaked as never before. Stepped on her, kicked her on the floor and then raped her. She’s smooth today like silk and loves me more than ever. To do this though you have to learn assertiveness.

Attached: 3E531617-FED9-4F04-8ACF-17A94C5C955F.gif (442x480, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk7JF7ogd2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mediterranean culture wins again

IM GONNA GO BEAT MY DICK

Didn't read. Source immediately

100% she is just happy to have you under her control via this simple LARP she in engaging in. Women cannot truly be controlled. They create the illusion of control for their own benefit. You aren't redpilled enough

I prefer ass 1000x more to tits but i am horny now so I'd suck those titties

Can confirm. I took the dom-pill around 8 years ago. Once you realize how easy women are manipulated you'll have a great time.
Especially leftist girls LOVE to be treated like slaves. They tell themselves its sexual freedom kek.
Get a nice suit or uniform (without the redpilled heraldic) and go to a goth club or search for your local bdsm circle and parties. But be awarde: you can not truly show your powerlevel in this scene. It is in enemy hands. Which makes it more fun to use to your advantage.
I am 35 BTW.

Based and John Norman pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk7JF7ogd2s

Attached: booba.gif (498x477, 127.27K)

>He prefers ass
>Muttflag
yep, checks out, nigger.

K so you're basically a nigger.

Katerina Hartlova

i dont want that

You can hunt for girls inside the scene, pull them out, make them addicted to you via psychological means and then redpill them. Did it a lot in the last 15 years. Keep in mind they are women so they redpillability is low and you will not find a wife in this scene.
If anyone has questions I'm here to help

isnt it funny? is even better than the muhammad cucked sect. I’m the god and ruler of my woman. I, and no one else, decides the rules. I impose them. And best part is to enforce them. Break that cunt’s will and mak her love it and melt for me and my superiority. We have everything we need at reach as westerners. We just dont take it. And if this ‘50 shades’ shit wasnt eye opening enough in dont know what will.

And when she finally gets bored of you, she can claim domestic abuse.
Many such cases, even with signed contracts.

Attached: JoeFlythen.gif (565x315, 3.48M)

wtf is that real?????

Aren't you a Western as well, Sergio?

I gotta say though: having a 24/7 slave is a lot of work. They demand a lot of "care". Like a young dog. And if you not CONSTANTLY dominate them in every small thing, they will start to fuck with you. Eh. women

that only happens to simps larping as doms

ass and crotch have smell.. tits have no smell.. ass and cunt have that musky smell.. sweaty.. scent of her juices and remnants of the last ass wiping.. i need the scent and sweat of the ass area to really get hard

This. All BSDM submission is LARP. In fact, they are dominating you by forcing you to act a certain way if she acts out. You also should realize that any point she can go to the police and have you land in jail.

xxxxina xxxxxova
why they are always so hot?

People who feel the need to express they are a dom, and getting so much in detail rather than actually enjoying it are very uhhh... like that jack cuck who chimped about writing a cuck article many years ago.

You're a fake dude. An insecure person.

This is why you need to know your mindgames. You are not wrong it is somewhat dangerous. You gotta have a good nose for picking the right girls

its true they constantly try to step out, but it makes it just more exciting, i like to put her in her place and I cant do that if she b haves good the whole time.

I just threw my wife through the ceiling fan she's wet as fuck now 10/10 life hacks.

Trust me it will get annoying and exhausting. I guess you're still in your twenties lol

Hey, every woman has an ass, not every woman has tits, got it? The funny and unique thing about tits is that men don't have them.

Mind games or not, the minute you decide to break up for real, you now have to live in fear, if you have any professional life or goals. If all you (not you user) do is sell drugs or live out of a van, this is of course of no concern.

what kind of girl should one avoid at all costs? you've mentioned how leftist women love this type of shit but at the same time it would seem counter-intuitive to "hunt" down a leftist cumslut for this kind of venture, don't you think? what signs should one be on the look-out for in a successful "hunt"?

i agree i cant do it the whole time, i have things to do, i’m bussy as fuck at work, and not always have the energy.. but when I do, putting a whore in her places feels the goodest

Lol no. Simply because I kepp leverage like photos and videos. Plus I am a cruel but charming guy. Never had problems with that

she has big boobies

u calling a dude homo, bro?

tits only smell like skin and perfume.. to really know a woman you must eat her ass

wots the scene?

how to become dom?

>Simply because I kepp leverage like photos and videos.
You can go to jail in burger land for that, on top of being sued.

i like your style and the way u speak
are you english
if not whered u learn english

Attached: 1647632088229.jpg (519x1066, 74.84K)

Borderline. Nr1.
Absolutely unsalvageable.
Other than that you search in places these are common. Like I said: goth clubs or bdsm clubs. Then take your time to actually get to know who you are dealing with. One night stands are mostly not worth it compared to a trained one. And dangerous.
Actually its pretty much the same rules as for women overall.

Squeezing, sucking and slapping an woman's tiddies comes first
>you must eat her ass
That comes next :-)
All I'm trying to say is that most men enjoy tits the most because it's a unique feature in women.

women are extremely primal you just need to play with her insticts, you’re all too cucked to even see this. All the time talking about how they are inferior yet you have no idea how to control them.

i want this on my gravestone

Either you are really fucking good at larping or you are naturally one.
I know guys that "learned" it. But they are always a little off...at least to me.
Also be a gentleman. Don't be a dick. Being a gentleman doesn't mean you can't be cruel.
And well... They are women... Lie to them.

i learnt english in Any Forums unironically, i guess you’re being ironic though, also anglo pigs are disgusting

i would be ok with it.. better than what they could put on mine if all knew me "he once sucked a cock when he was high on meth and X"

Quote was meant for you

Jail is Germany is not of concern. Did 2 times. Its like being locked up in a library that sells weed

This