MAYOR taras "PIGMAN"navozenko DEAD

Attached: 1648480646173.jpg (669x596, 115.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/555qt9.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I support Russia, but posting pictures of people who fought till the end is not based.
You have to respect their courage to stay and fight, don't stoop so low to become the same as a hohol.

Gross

who?

Oh ah ah oohh ah ah

Attached: 1639027988690.png (1001x739, 1.11M)

You need to be reminded that real human beings die in senseless wars fomented by the ultra-rich castes of the world.

This is coming everyone's way, if we don't take back our elections systems via blockchain.

>Russian
kill yourself

BLYAAAAAAAAAAAT

RIP
Always respect people who defend their land.

Attached: b7f2ba63b8fc8e11e2274673167cff52.jpg (960x720, 52.23K)

>You need to be reminded that real human beings die in senseless wars fomented by the ultra-rich castes of the world.
this.

>don't stoop so low to become the same as a hohol.
The eternal naive idealisms that brought the white race to its knees.

What do you mean stoop so low... mates, you have to torture these ukranians untill they refuse to fight you.
Terror must be one of the tools used in any conflict.

>noooo you can't post russian gore ah bloo bloo
>spams pictures of ukrop corpses for weeks
I don't even care about gore, but internal inconsistency like this just makes you look like niggers.

Respect dead people, make a life ones humans.

Ukes will loose war because Satanic torture of Russian soldiers ... humanitarian aid resale in market place ... I guess world is with Russia

Jew rats want to build new Jerusalem over there so they cleaning out area for they nest.

Muh Pigman!!! \o

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15.77K)

Googled him.. and nothing.

Then you're fine with that video of Russian soldiers being kneecapped?

I always respect people who obey the authorities above them if Russia wants to land give it to them

Don’t act like a Urkrainian. Don’t post corpses. Let them stoop down to that level.

>via blockchain

If the inputs aren't secure it doesn't matter how immutable the chain is

It's a nonsense solution to a problem that doesn't need any more technology than ancient chain of custody. Something we're flushing down the drain while blowing smoke and flashing mirrors with a stupid ledger.

>if we don't take back our elections systems via blockchain.

who do you think will run these systems

Attached: file.png (225x225, 50.8K)

We know little bot. I work nights and I see you spam this thread 24/7

pigman you say

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6.78K)

fine? not sure.
Expecting? Yes.

Do you guys not know your enemies?
Pff if i would ever be engaged in a war i expect that if i get caught alive ill be tortured.

And i will use utmost vile medieval torture methods on my enemies as Vlad the Impaler Lord thaught us.
With your enemies there should never be an upper limit to violence and brutality.

Why is Russia struggling with the invasion right now?
Because he didnt go all in with these retards, he was merciful, weak.

You cut electricity, you cut telecomunications, you cut the internet, you cut the water supply and you put the most vile artilery barage right into the civilian blocks. and you bomb these civillians day and night to get the most kills you can get untill they call you the Devil himself.

When you go to war you dont go with gloves, you go stomping.

Holy kek all of the ass hurt hohols in this thread.
>muh based executing unarmed prisoners by shooting them in the legs
>calling Russian soldier’s loved ones and mocking their deaths
>Le death to all invaders they deserve it
>NOOOOO PLS SHOW SOME HUMANITY AND STOP POSTING PICTURES OF THE DEAD, HOW DID IT COME TO THIS NOOOOOO

Attached: 096796B8-40B5-467A-B9CE-F19331B7137F.jpg (282x319, 10.67K)

because Putin*

files.catbox.moe/555qt9.mp4
>photos are unprofessional
yes but torture is okay when ukraine does it

Based

I think about it like this. If I really believed in something and died fighting for it, it would be a good death. But more than that, if my corpse ended up looking funny and becoming a meme or even giving folks a chuckle, thats okay by me. I want you all to know whoever you are, wherever you are from, you can laugh and make fun of my body. Frens to the end...and beyond.

Long Live the Memory of Pigman, who in life was probably a badass and in death looks kinda weird!!!

Attached: born to fren.jpg (638x676, 74.21K)

cringe copium

>You need to be reminded that real human beings die in senseless wars fomented by the ultra-rich castes of the world.
>This is coming everyone's way, if we don't take back our elections systems via blockchain.
If only a change happens magically without us doing anything, then everything will be alright...

How are you going to institute that, even presuming that it would work?

The only real solution is revolution. You cannot propose the end result as a solution. Revolution is the means to whatever ends we might need.

this even happen or is this telegram vaporware world

Attached: Screenshot.png (920x283, 40.94K)

>AS A RUSSIAN
>I SUPPORT RUSSIA, BUT...

Attached: ewige.png (602x655, 54.98K)

slavs arent european, gtfo kill eachother faster pls

Good work ivan

1000 rubles in your bank

I am not Russian.
I just support the special operation.
I want you to annex the Ukraine, just do it in a civilized manner.

Who cares they're already dead. Honor principles, he is dead bro, over a war that the us triggered

Russians don't care about those things. They don't care about own casualties, they don't bury their dead. Eat sleep fuck shoot, vodka fueled automatons.

He looks familiar

Attached: Ruskie POW.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

>if the inputs aren’t secure

Wtf are you even talking about? They are transactions. Inputs that are bullshit get discarded without node consensus.

>solution looking for a problem

Okay you are retarded if you know nothing about Byzantine problem or why a wire transaction costs upwards of $20 and still not secure.

Since the '50s.

>flag
your forefathers are turning in their graves.

This flag is fake, this country is fake.

>MAYOR taras
Intradesting
Whos that ?

Attached: 221254122325.jpg (777x597, 293.7K)