Prove to me that black people aren’t specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Prove to me that black people aren’t specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Attached: 1580785878856.jpg (1023x1279, 719.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prove to me they are

no, fuck off, saged

Attached: 1626467765361.jpg (750x896, 404.92K)

Victimization surveys roughly match arrest demographic data. In other words, people report blacks committing crimes at a similar rate to their arrests. If they were being disproportionately targeted, there would be a notable discrepancy here.

even black cops know that blacks are more dangerous

NIGGER

thread
Recreated by popular Demand

Turns out that nice black role model from the 90s is just a nigger.

Attached: 1648481405800.jpg (1024x823, 62.6K)

i can't, they are. but thats because they commit more crimes detectiveanon

youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8

Prove to me you are not a Dr. Who writer.

ok honey

I target McDonalds for food. Might not have ever gone in them, never interacted with that specific one, but I just know they're carry food. Must be a gut instinct.

Also, just kidding, I don't eat that shit.

Prove to me that niggers aren't specifically targeted by other niggers because of their ethnicity.

didn't criss rock had this sketch where he say
don't want to be jailed nigger? don't commit a crime

Since he was going to go up on stage one way or another all he had to do was pull Chris aside for a moment and just explain that it was a low blow on Jada because of a medical condition.
Imagine if you got punched every time you called someone a retard because they turned out to be one and one of their relatives overheard and chimped out on you. Doesn't need to turn violent but blacks think they're above it all.

It's called pattern recognition sweaty.

Attached: 1497827405505.png (1156x2031, 289.84K)

They are. And it's because their ethnicity is a bunch of fucking feral apes.
If they need to meet some kind of quota you can just pull up to a nigger walking down the street and check him. He's got shit on him. Then he'll try to fight you. Then you can arrest the idiot.
But yea it's a sure bet the nigger doesn't have to be doing anything apparently wrong but they are breaking the law because that's all they do.
And yea cop is quicker to pull his gun on a nigger too because niggers are more prone to pull a gun on a cop.
All very natural. Complaining won't change it and it'll never change.

>ethnicity =/= behavior

Because if they were, then the world would be a much safer place than it is now