Fuck India

Why is the West putting up with India being friends with Russia? We built them, funded them and they're going to go be friends with our enemy? Ban Indian nationals from heading up tech companies NOW because they're untrustworthy bitches. Sanction India next and if that fails, the world needs parking spots.

Attached: 623b116585f54047bb542e0d.jpg (460x258, 11.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/30/us/politics/us-aid-pakistan-terror.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xb5zYKYF3Xo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We built them, funded them
Don't forget terrorized them!

>seething

Attached: A3AC010C-D949-4287-964F-BC849715EF8B.jpg (3506x2337, 2.26M)

>burger out of touch with how fucked it's own country is

>We built them
The only things you built were pakistan and afghanistan
Look at what happened to them now
Everything the mutt kike touches turns to shit

seethe cope dilate

We fund Pakistan. India will never like us until we stop doing that.

Indian friendship with Russia goes beyond Putin. At the same time it is not we who is responsible for one half of this mess my instigating Ukraine. We are not going to end our historical ties with Russia just because the West are snakes and Putin is a madman

Russia was never an enemy, this retarded hatred is a remnant from cold war propaganda (same thing from the Russian side, disdain for West is fabricated).
Also
>trust India

Dilate more Tranny. US has been funding India's enemy Pakistan to the tune of Billions.
nytimes.com/2017/08/30/us/politics/us-aid-pakistan-terror.html
"The United States has provided Pakistan more than $33 billion in aid since 2002. But the annual funding has declined in recent years as Washington became increasingly disenchanted with Pakistan’s quiet support for the Haqqani network and the Taliban"

Attached: hghgc.jpg (798x744, 87.73K)

What the fuck has the US done for India? I mean you outsource a shit ton to them in IT, but beyond that? How many bullet trains you built? BTW, you literally have given military support to a nation that actively wants them dead. Why don’t you just let India do India?

No sir we are big allies, full support
you lead the way and we will follow

Yo mutt, Do ya need ropium to wash down that copium?

>$33 billion in aid since 2002
>quiet support

lol
where was it osama bin laden was hanging out.... hmmmmmm.... i can't quite remember..... p something.... Pretoria maybe

Peru.

>Why is the West putting up with India being friends with Russia? We built them, funded them and they're going to go be friends with our enemy? Ban Indian nationals from heading up tech companies NOW because they're untrustworthy bitches. Sanction India next and if that fails, the world needs parking spots.
The Indians heavily infiltrated the US, also they helped the blacks do their revolution.

We're pretty fucked. Be a revolutionary.

I appreciate your assistance. It's only a one way thing though... Am I right? :)

Attached: 1631633570-8426.jpg (1200x1824, 121.64K)

>Why don’t you just let India do India?
youtube.com/watch?v=xb5zYKYF3Xo

this is an interesting graph. you might notice that america has gone into some form of conflict with literally everywhere that has come close to it's gdp over the last century.

china has already overtaken the US and India likely will soon.

the only problem is, there's absolutely no way on earth the US is going to be able to export block / go to war with the entirety of russia / china and india. it's le ova.

There is no reason to trade with USA so the entire world should sanction USA
USA need to learn that they need the world more than the world needs their bullshit

They're not their friend, they just refuse to nuke their economy for some globohomo agenda - reasonable take if you ask me.

I remember when they asked you for Covid help you told them to fuck off while Russia helped them.

Cause they are niggers with straight hair?

Lol, a lot of people here see us not going against Russia as some sort of sentimental Bollywood loyalty or something.
Also, are there gonna be hate crimes against Indians in the US? I don't think they have guns, but they do live in safe neighbourhoods.

I hope you die death of a dog you fucking amerigolem I hope a bigger shoot you in leg and then fuck you in ass

India is a whore and doesn't give a shit who it fucks and in what position as longs as they pay. That's what the kama sutra is all about.

Who's the little child next to Xi?

You forgot to change your flag, chang

Attached: 1648308369804.webm (854x470, 2.75M)

The mutt fears the land he will lose his superpower status to (by 2030)

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7.95K)

mutts do be seething doe

>built and funded
You might be confusing us with our hostile neighbours there mutt

>Indians in the US
They were mostly genocided and left in reservations.

cope, seethe and keep dilating, faggot

Attached: 1648463385397.jpg (1024x1017, 112.67K)

Shut up faggot you are literally a irrelevant country for immigrants go take your 10th vaxxxx booster. Your opinion is as relevant as a dog barking on road

>actively shidding in street

Attached: 1647892155048.webm (720x720, 2.49M)

Low caste post.

Thats right, we are bharatiyas

love threads that make the poo’s seethe, thanks user

> We built them,
An American taking credit for someone else's work - 0 days without honk.

Keep coping untouchable you will never understand sanskrit you never read og veda and upnishad you will never be allowed in our traditional temples where only savarna/aryas like us are allowed who have followed jaati and gotra system since ages

WTAF.
(Based I suppose).

You won't sell us weapons. You did not give us GPS when we needed it. You treat us like second class compared to other English speaking countries. You threaten us. You never gave is permanent seat in UN. You stupid nigger loving Jewish faggots. What the fuck do you want us to do? Roll over and take it in the ass? You stupid nigger.

All we need is your cuisine except with beef.

LOL no, you built nothing. You were building and arming the Pakis against India and threatened to bomb us during the 1971 Bangladesh liberation war, when we were freeing Bangladesh from the Paki savages who were massacring and raping millions of Bangladeshis. Back then, and since the cold war era, it was Russia that stood by India.

But despite that, we have always been neutral in our dealings with every country, because your squabbles with Russia aren't exactly our problem. We just care about our own national interests, as every country should. You wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place if your country had minded its own business.

Attached: 1971.png (781x970, 362.65K)

look in a mirror, you are second class and you are niggers

All we need is your leaf to wipe our assholes

>What the fuck do you want us to do?
you should probably build missiles now before the inevitable "peace keeping" mission. lots of big beautiful shiny missiles. put a little bit of poo in each of them too.

Agreed revoke all h1b1 and kick their ass out. Ban them from schools too

This is what I'm talking about. Fucking primitive subhumans, howling like monkeys. Groveling for handouts from every fucking country. Unable to clean your own fucking drinking water. Bathing your own children in shit and poison.

Attached: 1647547765494.webm (608x1080, 2.87M)

That would be a huge improvement.