YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS!

Attached: SYNTHETICBEEF.jpg (1080x1219, 528.09K)

Bull Gates's a good guy and I wish he became President of USA

bill gates lookin kinda tasty

he looks like an old lesbian

Attached: roachmilk.jpg (700x700, 66.37K)

The rich have been looking tasty lately.

He means 99.99999% synthetic beef. Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates themselves won’t be eating anything but authentic sirloin and filet mignon.

Impossible whoppers are the slop for the goys to eat

photo of average Israeli citizen

I want that nerd dead more than anything

ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

Attached: activate zebugs.jpg (1400x1750, 479.94K)

>Vaccine and blot out the sun expert now expert on land use, lab engineered meat and nutrition
What could this genius possibly be studying next

Why are the ruling classes such cunts? The world could be paradise if they weren't homosexual pedo cucks.

People like Bill gates should switch to taking 9mm directly to the forehead.

Bill Gates can become dogfood

In this century home cooking will become a thing of the past for most people in western countries. Most people will buy pre-made food packages. Most lodgings will not have kitchens, they will be an optional luxury addition, and home cooking will be seen as a hobby like we now see "making bread at home" as a hobby.

Bill gates should move to a 100% 225 diet

He should know - he owns a fuckton of farm land and when he restricts the flow of grain for cattle, he will force his will on the people.

I bet Bill Gates doesn't have synthetic meat in his home. But he's gonna tell us what we should do? Where the fuck did this guy come from anyway. Dude made Windows and then, all of the sudden a few years ago, this dickhead is telling everyone how it's going to be. And, for some reason, everyone seems fine with it. I mean this fuckhead is the largest owner of farmland in the country and he wants to block / control the sun and no one is flipping out.

Let me take a wild guess who owns the synthetic beef companies....

Why is this cunt still alive?

Remind me why someone hasn't thrown this man from a helicopter?

Do not trust any food they make.

>rich nations
Heh, get fucked richfags!