You can't even leave this shit hole excuse of a country if you're unvaxxed...

You can't even leave this shit hole excuse of a country if you're unvaxxed. Every day I suffer in this piece of shit 3rd world shit hole. Anyone knows a way to leave without taking their poison?

Attached: IMG_20220328_134752.jpg (1080x531, 34.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/transport-canada-investigating-whether-freedom-convoy-supporters-aboard-flight-were-screened-for-vaccination-1.5819328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna have to take the longboat from vinland to europe, godspeed bro

Either buy a fake vaxx pass or find a charter boat/plane to Mexico if you need to gtfo

Checked.
The false authorities will suffer for their negligence and heavy-handedness.
ALL of them

yeah I'm in the same predicament right now glad to know I am not alone I guess

The only people selling those are niggers and sandniggers. I don't trust any of them with my information.

Checked but private air travel is banned too. The feds are investigating a private flight that flew convoy accountants or some shit to Ottawa cause they were unvaxxed

Seriously though what's the logic behind this? If the destination country doesn't care about your jabbie status then how can your home country justify stopping you leaving?

We have no rights or freedoms.

It's literally just to punish us for not towing the line. Me dying of covid in some other country isn't Canada's problem but I can't leave

>try to buy housing
>too expensive, so many immigrants coming in housing prices will never drop
>try to live in an RV on my land
>Nope, bylaws! Here's a 5k fine.
>try to leave country
>Nope, must have manditory injection

Attached: juxtin trudeau.png (431x514, 289.57K)

what makes you think they have to justify it

"Bro why do other countries have mandates!?"
If you're leaving to other countries you're following THEIR guidelines, not Canada's. You absolute braindead moron. Go off yourself.

>how can your home country justify stopping you leaving?
They can't / don't. OP "can't leave" because you can't board a public flight here without being vaxxed, and the only other country we share a land border with (USA) requires it for entry at their land border. If OP chartered a flight, or gets lucky at the land border (sometimes they don't check, I personally know people who made it by without being asked).

Yes, drive across the border.

the vaccine is good because it is gonna sterilize and kill off 95% of humanity. The illuminati is correct that most people are useless eaters and the world will be a much better place once 95% of humans are wiped out. I am very thankful for the vaccine and i hope everyone takes it, and is forced to take it.

I have a pretty good feeling their little crime ponzy is on shaky legs just hold strong a little longer.

Stop crying
along the US Canada border plenty of spots to cross that are not guarded
If it's truly that bad as you think just pack your bag and go on a little hike or a riwboat
If you get caught by some chance caim asylum from a tyrannical government

The land border has to be porous, Leaf. Go camping.

>he doesn't know you can't even get on a vehicle that's federally regulated
It has nothing to do with the receiving country you stupid fucking shitskin retard faggot

I feel bad for you, because I know exactly how you feel...

No, actually, I feel worse because they're going to setup a military base 2000km from my border to secure their investments.

If only you knew how ch*nked we were.

Are you retarded? You can't board any plane WITHIN Canashit if you're unvaxxed. The destination country DOESN'T matter. Fucking retard.

There are countries who don't even believe in this meme virus you retarded nigger. Brazil is one of them off the top of my head.

Attached: trevor.jpg (2516x2127, 596.49K)

Don't you have some niggers to watch on tv?
>stop being mad about tyranny just become an illegal alien to avoid taking an experimental injection

Fuck globohomo and canada

Private flights / watercraft aren't affected. Charter either and you're fine, or wait probably less than a month for the USA to change their mandates and drive across the border.

>Your country's a shit hole
>Repeat for 250 years
>Finally starting to catch up
I never gave much credit to the Angl* "intellect", but that's a bit pathetic.

Attached: 1613851598023.jpg (201x201, 26.83K)

Charter aircraft isn't allowed either. Some might do it but it's illegal and the feds are all over that shit. Watercraft I can't speak to

lol you're vaccinated. if you were unvaxxed you wouldn't have posted this. stfu nigger you cucked out like a weak faggot.

Attached: 10934893498346.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

You could always be an hero.

Sorry you missed your bi-yearly trip to Thailand for some ladyboy fucking.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS???

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-03-28_092416_www.youtube.com.png (547x404, 205.84K)

>You can't even leave
>if you're unvaxxed
it doesn't even make sense. why wouldn't they want you to leave their vaccinated society? they talk all about vaccinating the unvaccinated, or sending them to some sort of vaccine denial camp, but they don't want you to leave?

genocide.

KYs RAMJEET
You’re a filthy shitskin
You smell
Women laugh at you
You will never be white
Get back to paying for Indian welfare
Make my coffee you nigger

raft only way

Le Québec est un plus gros shit hole que le Canada anglais. Faut être un esti de cave pour pas le voir.

For those talking about charter
>Charter flights are included in the vaccine requirement—they carry commercial passengers, and the rules apply to passengers and crew,” Transport Canada said in an email.
ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/transport-canada-investigating-whether-freedom-convoy-supporters-aboard-flight-were-screened-for-vaccination-1.5819328

Go fishing on the Rainy River and come on over. Pretty easy to leave

>Muttbrain
because, if you have Canadian citizenship, they can't prevent you from coming back.
To them, if you leave, you're most likely coming back.
That's their narrative and it's pretty easy to understand.

USA doesn't allow unvax'd travellers.
Still.

One day ypu will wake up, covid will be a non issue, the vaccinated will be just fine, and realize you were wrong.

That day day is soon.

The only solution is to pool funds together with other unvaxxed and leave from certain airports
>you cant get back in though
A private charter is around 22000÷10

Do anons think it will be lifted soon?

Attached: JPEG_20190525_022353.jpg (477x358, 75.78K)

>Il suce des graines anglaises
ngmi

Attached: 1587443294767.jpg (864x864, 80.6K)