Poland hate thread

Fuck these pathetic kurwa niggers that can't stop sucking globohomo cock for just one second. Germany and Russia should reclaim their lands once again.

Attached: 39812893.png (2204x1350, 57.91K)

Attached: 809B744D-1C56-454A-A052-6EB295472A9B.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

they are better than you or hungarian chinks, now go ride some russian cock, pidor

RENT FREE

fuck off discount texas

KYS mapled PerĂº

Lmao how do you like the absolute end of Russia's great expansionist, imperialistic plans? But are you giving us the credit? The whole continent wanted it for a long time. We're just here, no sending troops or anything.

Poland is risking a good relationship with Hungary just for the sake of appeasing hohols.

Hohols kill Poles in brutal ways. Poles now want to help Ukrainians.

Goddamn, this country is truly full of retards.

Hungary was nazi ally in WW2, muh friendship n shieet

I fucked Russian girl yesterday. I like her pussy but why it was so loud?

Attached: comment_1616096495aaSDm5hpk16vMTsir4h7Wf,w400.jpg (400x287, 25.04K)

Stay mad. Poland is based. A Ukrainian friend of mine was traveling through Poland today, she said the Polish train staff told Jews (Israelis) to give up their seats on the train for Ukranians who needed a seat.

Hello ivan. You will lose this war and moscow will be nuked.

Attached: 1648221763714.png (357x321, 175.11K)

Can't really be mad at a colony.

but we also have a puppet state.
polandia has pivo mosne while we drink shitty astika

What has the tiger to do with it

Eastern Germany is alright

t.talking croatian clay

They really are cringey faggots.

Attached: 158560405621.jpg (448x422, 23.74K)

>What has the tiger to do with it

Attached: 1648060707042.jpg (1024x723, 110.63K)

When God created Germans, he had to use multiple tries.

First time, Satan secretly intervened and added Jewish blood. So came Poles. God Discarded them and continue to work.
Second time, he was too cautios not to make mistake, so added too little of everything - thats how Chezh came to be, also discarded by him later.
Finally, at third try, he managed to make Germans - perfect balanced beings, in his own image.

But Satan appeared and told "haha! look you are not original. See here - Russians, i made them first, and your Germans are same shit, how unoriginal and secondary!"

God got mad and made it so that Germans and Russians would forever hate each other, but Satan intervened, and turned the curse upside down: Germans and Russians now strived to unite, and both hated Poles, who were reminder of Gods inferior creations separating lands between them.

nice history knowledge. Let me guess, you graduated from a german school?

Attached: 1635202792671.jpg (502x640, 95.52K)

The joke is that the image is called Monke Putin which is clever in itself and quite funny to those with a mature sense of humour but what's really just hilarious about it is that if you look closely at the face of the image, Monke Putin, you can see a Monke. Now, this might go over the average viewer's head as this, THIS, is peak comedy. I doubt anything will ever be as funny as the joke about Monke Putin. Are you ready for this one? So, like I said, the image is a "Monke Putin" and the image is also a "Monke", which means that Putin is a, well, I don't have to tell you...

Attached: 1648430276919.jpg (1080x1194, 82.37K)

No way this thread summoned like 5 different asshurt poles (and amerimutts) already lmao

All Poland hate threads are manufactured by butthurt paid Ivan's behind a VPN.

Pole hate posters are even more obnoxious than Pole posters now. I'm fucking serious.

Every 2 minutes a russian soldier dies in agony and my dick throbs.

You seen this?

Attached: 0391290312.png (1180x1298, 894.64K)

WE'VE GOT IT LADS
WE'RE LIVING RENT FREE IN ANOTHER SHILLS HEAD
make yourselves at home.

How so?

Attached: 1648490268617.jpg (700x809, 70.52K)

Not really. They're quite obviously made by some foreigners whose geopolitical knowledge stopped at the level of youtube culture war and don't know why European countries would want to defend themselves from warmongering, imperialist dictatorships at their doorstep.

Y'all retards are getting baited so hard it is fucking sad.

Attached: 1648479960143.png (1320x3316, 2.16M)

Hi, i saw that many/polces share a believe that poland is under strong influence of usa.
Could you please explain? I mean, we are deep in their ass but its just for protection ( not even gibs, they don't invest on Poland). So why do you say so?
Honest question

Attached: 10-10.jpg (640x480, 26.4K)

They tried and somehow didn't fuck us in the butt during the occupation and during the shitty Warsaw uprising.

they have just chosen to not get annihilated unlike us (beck)

kek

Attached: polis flag repair.jpg (768x498, 34.15K)

whiny bitchez, ate them

Then why the attention is on us? We're not the only anti-communist (that includes post-soviet governments) or Russian expansionism? Any sane European is against those things and no one is hiding that? And are we really doing so much to the cause that we're seen as the number one enemies to the vatniks? Because that's no bait that's flattery.