Chris Rock Slap sound effects

did you notice the "non-scripted" slap of Chris Rock had sound effects?
youtu.be/I63oa-dO9DM

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 1.47.18 PM.png (370x507, 109.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

subscribestar.com/zacharykhubbard
gematriaeffect.news/
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/
gematrinator.com/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=9FHw2aItRlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only a shill promoting this story nobody cares about would notice this

Holy fuck, this thread is amazing, I'm using this image for the laughs, thanks!

Attached: fuckingchillout.jpg (499x500, 26.18K)

>Only a shill promoting this story nobody cares about would notice this
you sure?
This is how Kabbalists script their propaganda

according to the Sepher Yetzirah

Turns out that nice black role model from the 90s is just a nigger.

It's really depressing that there are this many "everything is fake" retards in the world. There is literally nothing to be gained by staging a fake slap by a cuck nigger live on TV.

>This is how Kabbalists script their propaganda
Yeah it's definitely not Occam's Razor with the most simple solution being niggers acting like niggers. It was a grand conspiracy Kabballah ritual.

did the holocaust happen user?

>There is literally nothing to be gained by staging a fake slap by a cuck nigger live on TV.
see how many threads there are on this event?
see how many threads there are about how government is an erroneous claim of slavery?

subscribestar.com/zacharykhubbard
gematriaeffect.news/
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/
gematrinator.com/index.php

>literally nothing to be gained by staging a fake slap
>oscar viewership in the toilet
>all of a sudden everyone talking about the Oscar's

nothing to be gained goyim

>Yeah it's definitely not Occam's Razor with the most simple solution being niggers acting like niggers. It was a grand conspiracy Kabballah ritual.
How about this for a simple solution..
>The people with the most power and influence through the television carefully encode their propaganda because its how they play God according to the Religions of Abraham.

Attached: Number Games.png (734x589, 132.61K)

Except it is.
-T I get punched and punch niggas for a living.
Pretty sure I can tell the difference betwen a real smack and a fake one when it's what I have had to do my whole life.

Attached: 1647609613979.jpg (306x306, 16.26K)

heres some 48 and 42

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 2.04.57 PM.png (545x587, 98.58K)

I think it was a ritual it's weird how weird the situation is

not you. i asked the other user that applied occams razor. i want to know if he is capable of applying that maxim or not

watch the video and also check out the Foo Fighters video

just giving you ammo on 48 which applies to the Holocaust

If you think this is scripted then you have never been in an altercation in your life.
Off yourself before your mental illness gets out of hand

he sat there with his hands behind his back
why?
Beacause he gets paid millions of dollars to act/lie and was told to take this slap

watch the video and stop being ignorant

You are actually retarded, or a woman. If he retaliates at all he escalates the situation, he is a man doing a job he was hired to do.
Will then continues to have a breakdown and give an incoherent speech further proving he's having a weird mental breakdown.
You have never been slapped in your entire life. That was a real reaction.
Kill yourself, you are as delusional as a tro0n

I don't believe in the numerology shit but it was definitely staged.

It wasn't about the slap but what came after it in Will's speech: "God is teaching me how to love people". The message being sent is that it's OK to be violent in God's name if somebody offends you. Why? Because the synagogue of Satan are slowly trying to roll out the death penalty. They want you beheaded if you don't share their beliefs. Noahide.org

>sound effect
He hit Chris' microphone

why are you fucking defending these satanic faggots user?
Seriously
Watch the fucking video

So you need to watch the video and learn that the people on TV actually practice numerology so fucking hard that it has resulted in their total domination of peoples minds.
>everyone wore masks for a year that clearly had no positive effects
Why?
The media and celebrities told them to
wake the fuck up

>"everything is fake"
Maybe not everything, but most things that happen on camera are fake especially if everyone involved is an actor and certainly if they are doing illegal on a literal stage and nobody is ever prosecuted for anything.

pretty much every single news story you see talked about on this website is totally 100% scripted by kabbalah BULLSHIT

Attached: Jeff Young Megadeth.png (1920x1080, 609.64K)

The video 100% proves it was a real altercation. I'm not defending any of them you are just a brainless woman or a coddled freak who has never left his autism den.

No time to talk about holocausts or wars, we have niggerslaps to discuss.

Nah if it was fake they would have used the Wilhelm Scream effect because making new sound effects costs too much.
youtube.com/watch?v=9FHw2aItRlw