The president of the United States Joe Biden admits food shortages are coming… You know damn well for the president...

The president of the United States Joe Biden admits food shortages are coming… You know damn well for the president to admit food shortages it’s going to be 10 times worse and there’s gonna be an actual famine not only in the third world but in first world countries too.

What are the political implications of a famine? Will it lead to the government being overthrown? Will it lead to attempt on the president himself? If people are starving I think a lot of them will say “fuck it I’m gonna take these celebrities and elite politicians down with me”
what does pol think?

Attached: 7AB62F97-8388-4933-AAB0-964BA36FC5C4.jpg (750x1057, 185.5K)

he fucked up

Retard here.
I don't work today. What should I buy at the grocery store?

U guys are crying about food ehile isis literally killed six million jews yesterday in isreal
Wake up goy we are dying

let them eat... them eat... im hungry...

Attached: 1646417326579.png (908x877, 772.19K)

*illegitimate president

>Elect a retarded Democrat bent on ruining the nation
>He just flat out drives you into bread lines and food shortages in just one year
Gee, so glad we let women vote.

>Oh no ! 4 hamburger a meal now turn down to 3
>Politicians will know my wrath !!!
You fat ass mutt goyim won't do jack shit

Cannibalism will be made legal

biden wasnt elected. trump won

it's hilarious how nobody believes him because he lies so often.

Toilet paper.

Attached: download (18).jpg (360x450, 8.97K)

Dark summer?

Good thing our head of transportation isnt a unqualified pillow biting faggot.

>elect

Attached: 1645882593935.jpg (230x334, 45.46K)

you know in a pinch you can eat toilet paper, just be sure to have lots of water available as it will make you thirsty

wait I thought it was the head of the DOE that was a bald cross dressing satanist?

What does he have to do with it?

>what does transportation have to do with food shortages?
user, I...

Uhh bros when did he actually say this?