They actually did it

Holy fucking shit

Attached: 16484882672630.png (1279x656, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wuQhTyi70U
youtu.be/6LQSYmda0Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=6LQSYmda0Sc&t=1s
files.catbox.moe/555qt9.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What am I looking at here nigger

Did what?

Attached: spear.png (1225x678, 267.48K)

What the dog doin?

don't worry it's fake news

they showed the ukrain nazi stabbing out some eyeballs

expect NO QUARTER from here out

h...hortler is that you?

>expect NO QUARTER from here out

Attached: 1648417602826.jpg (235x252, 14.83K)

time to nuke hohols and poleniggers

you better fucking deliver proof or link to this segment right away cause because if real this is HUGE happening

>"SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE SEND OUR PEACFUL FORCE INTO A DIFFERENT NATION?!?"
>"WE MUST SEND MORE!!!"

Truly fascinating.

They're showing it on live TV? That graphic video?

hey man, what the fuck is going on?

Natocucks have no self awareness

youtube.com/watch?v=9wuQhTyi70U

Azov was doing this to ethnic Russians living in Donetsk, Luhansk, and Mariupol since 2014. Where were you then?

So far it was just that woman with swastika so not really much of a happening for now

approx timestamp when it happened? 10, 20, 30 min ago?

If they did those areas wouldn't be here still.

damn I thought they showed that eye gouging one, that would be absolutely nuclear happening

>19:27
around 2 hours

Holy shit, was it uncensored as well?

Original video
youtu.be/6LQSYmda0Sc

Attached: support-ukraine.png (698x666, 157.77K)

Enough self-awareness to know that hating your own nationality doesn't justify supporting literal dysgenic ruskies (that murdered their own people in mass).

Holy fuck, they are airing the knee capping on repeat, blurred but on repeat. Okay, Russia will go DEUS VULT after this.

Also, what's whit the narrative of "RUSSIANS DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING IN UKRAINE" when on TV you basically see same footage as you see from Telegrams and war journalists? Russia literally receives better coverage of war than we do here, what the fuck.

fucking hell, they put that shit on TV?

They weren't in the news cycle so for most of Any Forums it never happened

Of course they did? It literally plays right into Russia's hands lol

Here you go nigger
>youtube.com/watch?v=6LQSYmda0Sc&t=1s

I want to fuck that bitch in heels.

>that shocked russian milf

Welcome to real war, Aнacтacия

european leaders believe that lying to your populace is the same as winning

Hello, Ivan.

According to Russia, ukroaches raped a girl and branded a Swastika with her own blood

>better coverage
Do you not understand how propaganda works? They are rallying manpower by directing their hatred at external "threats" -- to die in the Ukraine meat grinder rather than fix their nation. The dumb ruskies will gladly go die in a Ukranian wheat field than turn on their beloved Putin.

They are literally scraping at the bottom of the barrel for support.

You niggers never have pr00fs, just astroturfed narratives.

And as someone who followed the "seperatist" conflict since it broke out, fighting never stopped and the vatniks never stopped trying to expand. If even what you said is true, which it isn't, since once again, no pr00fs, then it'd be 100% justified.

Seething left wing NPC faggots lmao

>Where were you then?
Probably getting rawdogged by paki niggers.

>no sourse
>some user links a jewtube video
Im fucking done with you fucking 2016 nigger tourist
all fields

>They are literally scraping at the bottom of the barrel for support.
You got me confused for a second, I thought you were talking about the russians.

files.catbox.moe/555qt9.mp4
played on national TV in russis, ukranian savages stabbing their own people in the eyes for supporting russia. look at his jeans, hes civilian being mutilated by his own people. hohols are fucking animals. the russians are liberators.

no isnt

Ukrainians should know that this will be used to boost morale of Russian forces but slavs gonna slav

Attached: 4eb87fb7900ee2d9165e8f5a957e1db8707a6eeb.jpg (455x707, 62.03K)

>look at his jeans

Ruskies are so poorly equipped they steal civie clothes and ukranian military boots. They are lacking facilities and all their clothes are wet and cold, you fucking self-hating cuck.

kike nice deception and lies

Wow more vatnik lies. No one cares about the 6 million je..Russians that were killed.

You mean the covid tyrants are doing this starting a war in Ukraine so biden, Boris, Trudeau, putin, and xi, can cover up mass genocide of their own people by klaus schwab

not allowed to download or view using any browser or service on any of my devices. save it any way you can and share it using catbox please

I hate faggots who post pictures of random shit and don't provide context nor links.

Attached: 1642809686533.jpg (402x500, 56.89K)

go on telegram intel slava

ALBION MUST DIE

boost morale

yes totally will user. russkies want to die so much to expend and grab ukraine territories. they are so motivated, it will make them even more. Even putin is motivated by the 40 k soldiers, dead, wounded, captured. he showed his motivation by "focusing" on the eastern part of ukraine from now on. Soon he will focus on russia

Need ID to view this video...

Retards will try to explain that away. Some will say it's fake news, others will put their thumbs in their ears and go lalalalala