The Cain and Abel Bloodline Split

Many have heard theories about "reptilian" beings that rule the world that aren't really human. Could there be any truth to this?

In the Bible, there is a split between Cain and Abel, where God puts a curse on the line of Cain. Many believe that there is an actual bloodline battle going on today between these two bloodlines, and there is evidence for this "split" in bloodlines:

biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/jews-and-arabs-descended-from-canaanites/

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

While many may make this about the color of the skin, it is not. It is about genetics. It is also about the "synagogue of Satan" - those who say they are Jews and are not (Revelation 2:9). Remember, these "fake Jews" can appear light-skinned or dark skinned. It isn't about skin color.

So, if there really is a Satanic bloodline, then it could explain much of the spiritual warfare we experience and the cruelty and pure evil of those in charge. It could explain the conspiracy theories behind reptilians and parasitic beings.

It could explain why they want the entire population to take a vaccine that genetically alters your DNA, so you no longer in the image of God, or Adam's bloodline.

If the rulers are not human, it could explain Freemasonry, and how they recruit real humans. These real humans go through the 33 degrees to show they are sociopathic enough to fit in with the Satanic elite. They sell their souls.

I wrote an entire article on this that I will post in the comments. Please read it first before you comment in this thread, as I provide much more evidence and proof to help you understand the spiritual warfare going on.

Why is this political? The people who rule the world aren't human, and it might be important for you to know that.

Attached: IMG_20220328_114459.jpg (950x1280, 344.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/03/they-arent-human.html
biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm
cbeinternational.org/resource/article/priscilla-papers-academic-journal/jesus-and-canaanite-woman-exception-exceptional
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wrote more here expanding on all my point:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/03/they-arent-human.html

the Masquerade is still going STRONG

Yes, and I really hope people read this and understand. Many of the day to day battles you have are against non-humans. There is a large spiritual war many of you dismiss.

since we know that jews have canaanite dna that means that the bible couldn't be about them
cain and esau were sent away from adamites into canaanites

Attached: 1648093381423.png (1920x1080, 657.26K)

so since jews and arabs got canaanite dna and whites do not
it means the bible is only about white people

white people are the chosen

Attached: 1627539894882.png (767x684, 350.17K)

Read the Curse of Canaan, this will explain every fucking thing.

There is a theory that "whites" are the true Jews.

However, I really feel that you all miss the point obsessing with race.

That idolization of skin color will keep you away from the Kindgom of Heaven.

It is more important that we come together as human brothers and sisters and fight the war against those who aren't human.

They might do some type of alien psyop soon.

“No mongrel shall enter the assembly of God; none of his descendants, even to the tenth generation, shall enter the assembly of God.

What is this from?

I only believe the Bible. Thank you.

biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm

also jesus says he comes ONLY for the lost house of israel (title given to jacob)
jacob was the twin of two sons, esau went and fucked canaanites and lost his inheritance
> “‘I have loved you,’” says the LORD. But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’ ‘Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?’ the LORD says. ‘Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.’”

and jesus even makes fun of the pharisee for saying they come from abraham but are of esau
he specifically says he's only here for the lost sheep of israel, the one that didn't race mix with canaanites but went out of his way to remain pure to his kind

>first creation of our divine creator named adam
>noah selected of all the people to exist of God's people specifically because his pure genetics, a pure adamite
>his descendant abraham chosen of all the people for being a pure adamite
>his descendant jacob (title given Israel) chosen over his TWIN brother because his brother mixed with canaanites while jacob remained pure
>cain and esau sent away from the adamites to canaanites
>jews and arabs have canaanite dna, whites do not
>jesus only came for the lost sheep of israel (that line only, not the mixed line)
>constantly our divine creator has chosen a pure seed line
>those who descend from adam who turn away from God are sent away from the adamites to canaanites
>dna of the levant from the period reveals european dna
>descriptions of israelites say they're milky white, turn red in the sun, rosy of cheeks when blushing, drinking milk, eating butter (not being lactose intolerant)

Attached: 1645382461539.jpg (540x540, 67.09K)

that's from the bible
original greek text have it as a race mixed baby
the KJV removes race or any mention of it
they changed it to mean bastard when it was always mongrel

why would a bastard's 10th generation matter?
>“No mongrel shall enter the assembly of God; none of his descendants, even to the tenth generation, shall enter the assembly of God.
clearly means only white people

Attached: 1635409886076.jpg (828x522, 62.26K)

You haven't read your Bible have you?

Do you remember Jesus and the Canaanite woman?

cbeinternational.org/resource/article/priscilla-papers-academic-journal/jesus-and-canaanite-woman-exception-exceptional

Remember to read your Bible

>Many have heard theories about "reptilian" beings that rule the world that aren't really human. Could there be any truth to this?
HOLY SHIT you mean Argonians are real?!

It's always funny how much boomers do not understand this verse.

jesus was being racist towards that canaanite calling her a dog saying that she could worship at the feet of the chosen and since she had faith she could eat scraps from them (allowed to survive for knowing the chosen are better than canaanites)
jesus comes only for the pure adamite line

>noah chosen for being pure blood adamite
>abraham chosen for that reason
>jacob chosen over esau
>jesus comes ONLY FOR THAT LINE
>makes fun of pharisee for saying they're from abraham but from esau
>says their father is the serpent (race mixed)
>eve fucked a darkie and cain was the offspring who killed his brothers (evil comes from race mixers)

Attached: 1625332276220.jpg (1012x1280, 109.63K)

Would you like to expand?

Read the end of the story : )

Very based, don't forget that the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was a family tree and that Cro-magnon (Adamites) are natural enemies with neanderthals (later canaanites).

I tried to read it but the author doesn't even understand the latin origin of gentile and thinks it means non-jew
kinda sad and pathetic really he wrote that entire long ass jew pilpul when it can be defeated by using the root definition of the words he attempts to twist

going to the gentiles meant going to other adamites
a race

Attached: 1644680595208.png (711x116, 14.67K)

Thanks, user. I'd like to hear more about this theory. Haven't heard it yet.

Translated correctly and you get:
28 THERE IS NEITHER JUDEAN NOR GREEK, THERE IS NEITHER SLAVE NOR FREE MAN, THERE IS NEITHER MALE NOR FEMALE; FOR YOU ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS.

29 AND IF YOU BELONG TO CHRIST, THEN YOU ARE ABRAHAM'S DESCENDANTS, HEIRS ACCORDING TO PROMISE.

The second part is important here. If you are not from the same bloodline as Christ you do not belong. Christ being God in the flesh essentially says that in His eyes we are just human and He God, this however does not mean that God says mongrels like you as valuable.

It is important not to idolize race. All humans can come to Christ if they choose.

The race stuff on here is actually CIA infiltration to divide and conquer and make Any Forums look bad. You all fall for it.

Also, we should be focus on this Satanic non-human race trying to destroy us.

the question I have that I can't figure out, as son of Adam and Abel, do the Canaanites know they are what they are? I spend more time that I'd like to admit around them and their physical features give them away like an open book to someone like me who knows what I'm looking for - do they know? are the ones outside of the sphere of influence understand?

what's the most accurate translation of the bible?

I did note the story of the Caananite women and that there are exceptions and miracles.

We must love our enemies and pray for them, while being aware of the true battle.

yes and back then judeans and greeks were white people
again abraham and noah before him being chosen for being pure adamites
then jacob being chosen over his twin cause his twin was a race mixer

Attached: 1619206011835.png (770x370, 73.88K)

are valuable*

To add it's pretty clear God really hates canaanites and race mixed folks. Purity of blood like is the key theme in the Bible.

I would say at least the elite do.

They say KJV but I use a concordance for everything now and do not trust NIV. Always look at the original Hebrew and Greek