Mariupol has fallen. How will the hohols cope?

Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov in the city of Mariupol.

Russian authorities did not go into much detail regarding further actions in the area but stated the city will be secured “soon.”

twitter.com/Geeta_Mohan/status/1508468906784137223

Attached: hdhjkdjhgd.jpg (1572x886, 77.88K)

They will say that Russia took 6 000000 casualties and didn’t capture Kiev so they lost
+They will post gore or edgy illustrations

>but stated the city will be secured “soon.”
So just like they've been saying for weeks now?

>in the city
>its dark af so we cant understand shit
lmao

hohols coping

Why are the Russians genociding manlets? Why!?

Attached: D2912744-2C7E-49F1-8FCE-CBFDEC0CACB5.jpg (2048x1296, 311.77K)

Kadyrov is the only one that is trying to push some propaganda from the Russian side.

It appears the answer is by committing egregious war crimes and torture for literally no reason in areas they still control.

No way kadyrov came out of hiding

Kek took over a month to take a city that was supposed to be secured in a few days.

I thought Ukraine BTFO Russian dogs?

I tought it fell two weeks ago, Z sister?

cope

Yes. They should actually execute 10 prisoners for every dead Ukrainian.

how far is Mariupol from Russia again? how long did it take to get control of the city? Did they do it without turning the place to rubble? it's all a fucking joke, Russia's military is shit

>a month
>hohols were hiding behind local citizens, women and children, on top floors of apartment buildings.
>it was a hard operation to clear out pussy hohols hiding behind citizens and to not kill a lot of actual citizens.

In Mariupol, and he resurrected a dead general no less. Necromancer Kadyrov stronk!

I'm more convinced now that just killing off every man woman and child in that faggot glownigger den is cheaper and better in the long run. It's not like you'd do anything other than cry about it.

Yeah, props to him, our sovok generals probably dont kniw internet exists

Should've been prepared for this. Ukrainians are the Palestinians of Europe.

>calling them 'hohols' as an American
cringe