I fucked up BIG Any Forums

I fucked up BIG Any Forums
>have Coincidence Detector chrome extension which puts the (((echo))) around Jewish names
>I do pro-bono website work for charities
>I guess about 3 years ago I had it on and was working on the sponsor thank you page and it put it around our biggest sponsor's name, a Jew, and nobody noticed it until just now
Well boys, I've been found out. It was a good run. Time to get canceled.

Attached: 901[1].png (1000x1000, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ddhjgxk4zL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dant let them take you alive user give em hell godspeed remember to shout i hate the antichrist multiple times

link or fuck off

Dude straight up deny it and say that it must have been a Russian hacker. Do what politicians do

If you kill jews you win

Say they are triple hugs

Screenshot that shit and post here

LMAO based

>not having a separate device for work
Well, guess you can fully commit to the movement now
Hail victory

me ops a memeflag so probably some 3rd worlder and chances of third worlders giving a fuck about coincidence dectector are close to 0 save hes from some faggy globohomo kiked citystate like São Paulo or God forbid Buenos Aires ew

>I'm so sorry, someone must have hacked me!

Career saved, your welcome.

>needing to use Coincidence Detector
>not recognizing the vast majority of both American, German Ashkenazi, and Southern European Jewish surnames on sight

For shame, OP. Coincidence Detector is like using a calculator all the time when budgeting or always using Google Maps when you go outside, it dangerously weakens your real world skills.

Just say your Jewish and love seeing the cultural and political achievements of your fellow Jews. Say as a marginalized minority it’s comforting knowing that their are other jews in positions all around the world. Seriously just keep doubling down and accuse anyone who questions you of being antisemitic

just say it was russian hackers

based but also fake and gay

You know the rules. Pics & timestamp or it didn't happen, faggot.

dubtrips stroke

top kek

Not only that but basically any position of power, wealth, or influence in America is held by a jew.

Nice full house user

Ah this happened to me at a business meeting. We were discussing some big name clients and I happened to mention one of our shekelbergs and of course I had the plugin' s parentheses turned all the way up.

the company got to see ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( all across the screen

Based Irishman

>nobody noticed it until just now
Whoever noticed it is the obvious culprit. They want to destroy your life for some reason.

>What are you trying to tell me? That I can recognize jewish names on sight?
>No, user. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

Attached: 1527771038606.jpg (960x830, 89.78K)

there's no shame in using the training wheels til your eye is in. it's the same as checking "early life", after a while you don't need to

Russian hackers user.

Sometimes, it catches names that don't look Jewish at all like John McCarthy.

Too stupid to live but too based to die
youtu.be/ddhjgxk4zL0

It's not an insult, they used it themselves before it became known to the goyim. it represents the barriers they are protected by. Ok, that sounded less worse before typing it out.