Will Smith laughing with the bros having a good time

>Will Smith laughing with the bros having a good time.
>Jada Pinkett becomes insulted.
>Immediately changes Will Smith's attitude, causing him to become enraged in a matter of 10 seconds.
>Causes a beloved actor known for "dealing with unpleasant emotions" (e.g. Fresh Prince's subject matter) to actually lose his cool and get violent on national television
>Also claims to have lost hair due to "Alopecia"

Bullshit.

Jada Smith is a powerful psychic - and is controlling her husband, enough to cause him to smack Chris Rock just for making an innocent joke. Will Smith is not in control and is her slave without even knowing it.

This is like something out of Men In Black and he needs to be liberated.

Attached: Iamdispleased.jpg (1396x679, 242.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HX2z5HZr
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care, did any female celebs have some nice ass shots at oscars?

how long will this be shilled
more than one day?

>autoimmune disorder alopecia
The vaxx claims another victim

I agree. I always wondered what a guy like will smith had to do with that evil bitch. He’s clearly being manipulated. I think slapping the fag insulting your wife is based. But not im this case, this bitch is the one deserving the beating.

He just didn’t want to look like a bitch in front of all of Hollywood.

who cares what niggers do at a khazar auto-felatio get together broadcast on talmudvision

Chris Rock doing the Ricky Gervais at the Oscars and Will chimps out.

You can tell she’s evil just looking at her face. How come other guys aren’t able to see this?

Attached: 52AFA256-6B70-4686-8366-E56BD4A501E6.gif (156x267, 61.71K)

Turns out that nice black role model from the 90s is just a nigger.

I said this exact shit last night to my wife

>Mind control is literally real
We just saw a glitch last night. Unintentional excessive reaction, but still effective

Someone on Any Forums pointed out that the buck didn’t get broken until Chris Rock said he basically went easy on the hairless monkey. For whatever reason that broke the buck.

>nigger is quick to anger and violence
nothing weird here

SAGE this lower than nigger class subhuman untermensch celebrity worthshipping

Americans are addicted to it, fuck this retarded garbage, don't spread you nigger behaviour here

Attached: 1648485094178m.jpg (1024x682, 193K)

this. that negeress is bald because of the jab and nobody wants to talk about it so they did some monkey shine skit to divert the story from being all about the bald headed nigger bitch that used to sport dookie braids down to her hind quarters

She knows he sucked jew producer dick to get roles, and she's got that blackmail on him at all times.
Why do you think they're still together if their marriage is a complete travesty and their kids are turned out to be mistakes?

Attached: 1642627938831.png (528x438, 235.94K)

Shut up leafbot

You only defend a woman that is worth defending. Jada is a whore and therefore not worth defending
There is a fine line between honorable man and simp

Get this shitty tabloid pedowood shit the fuck out of here

lay off the crack, nigger

Attached: 507.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

is not that

it was "thats the nice one" meaning that he could joke about will being a cuck but he wont
knowing that is the reason will got pissed

>Will caught laughing at Jada
August is just one phone call away

Attached: 1333.png (399x409, 63.31K)

Femanon Here

CAN YOU INCELS PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP? That is an example of a true man. He defended her honor, and slap the shit out of a stupid comedian. Most of you parents never educate you but listen to this: NEVER INSULT A WOMANS APPEARANCE. Please take a page out of Will's book and learn what veibgva real man means. Thank you.

She's a narcissist and he's her flying monkey.

I mean, look at this shit. The only normal one here is the bastard son who completely avoided Hollywood.

Attached: 1648481638752.jpg (932x582, 70.81K)

Oh Noes! Jew award show uses 2 pet niggers to get people to pay attention. quick tune in to see the breakdown.

This and tits, no nigs plz.

nah, just nogs being nogs.

Just get the fuck off the internet then. Shit happened 12 hours ago, accept it will get atleast a days worth of discussion.

based leaf

His wife fucks other men, how is he not a laughing stock already?

Yea, and you can get arrested for assault if you aren't a famous actor

>Rock crushes the Fish!

She does not have alopicia.
It literally looks like the mange.
Spotty bald areas.
She has a full head of hair. Just really short.

shur the fuck up ugly whore and take tits out

I think that was bait

The basedjacks should be tyrones though.

what a terrible fate of the Will family. they are all insane freaks except for the one on the right.

imagine talking about actors like they're not acting
...and tripfagging
HAVE UBLOCK ORIGIN?
WANNA FILTER MEMEFLAGS?
>open ublock dashboard
>"my filters"
>put this in:
boards.Any Forums.org##[id^=p]:has(.countryFlag)

HAVE UBLOCK ORIGIN?
WANNA FILTER TRIPFAGS???
boards.Any Forums.org##[id^=p]:has(.postertrip)

WANNA FILTER A SPECIFIC FLAG?
>click on flag
>use the digraph
boards.Any Forums.org##[id^=p]:has(.flag-pl)

HAVE UBLOCK ORIGIN?
WANNA FILTER PHRASES??
boards.Any Forums.org##[id^=p]:has-text(/Russian bot/i)

WANNA FILTER BY IMAGE? ("inspect element", grab image md5)
boards.Any Forums.org##[id^=p]:has(img[data-md5="PDrNdJ6I2z7cf90yajxr8Q"])

AC Anarcho-Capitalist
AN Anarchist
BL Black Nationalist
CF Confederate
CM Communist
CT Catalonia
DM Democrat
EU European
FC Fascist
GN Gadsden
GY Gay
JH Jihad
iKN Kekistani
MF Muslim
NB National Bolshevik
NZ Nazi
PC Hippie
PR Pirate
RE Republican
TM Templar
TR Tree Hugger
UN United Nations
WP White Supremacist

HAVE UBLOCK ORIGIN?
WANNA FILTER 170 LEFTYPOL POLJACKS BY IMAGE HASH?
>paste these into your dashboard
pastebin.com/HX2z5HZr

I'm sure he does gay stuff

Does it matter now?
He would be called brave and strong for sucking dick now a days.
I wonder if he ever sucked the Shredders dick.

It's true. She's a dirty jesuitess

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Jesuit trained killer.jpg (714x1122, 108.93K)

Tits or gtfo
Do you have a thick fat ass and big titties?

we don't give a fuck about ukraine or /ptg/ but there's stil 15 threads about it at any given moment
at least this is fresh content

Chris Rock took it like a champ.

This was very fake event which befits a fake culture

That smug face cause he knows

Giant room full of rich white celebrities. Black comedian calls out black woman in audience who is also somewhat famous. Gets slapped by black famous husband of semi famous black woman. Rock humiliated her. It was low hanging fruit.

You are a Nigger and you know it.

>Femanon Here
>NEVER INSULT A WOMANS APPEARANCE

Lol, having worked as the only male in an office with a dozen females on two occasions, I assure you that females never insult a woman's appearance.... until she leaves the room to go to the bathroom, at which point every woman becomes a grade A cunt ripping on her hair, her makeup, her size, her dress sense. And then when she comes back to her desk, they all smile and pretend nothing happened.
Women are called bitches for a reason

>Does it matter now?
In a way, yeah. Most of the straight-laced guys you see on-screen either sucked dick or are full-blown faggots. In terms of influence, Will Smith is the de facto father figure for lots of jogger kids in America. If they found out he pulled gay shit behind closed doors (regardless if he's actually hetero or not), they'd probably never pay for his movies again.

two kept niggers playacting to drive up interest in a jewlywood tv awards show with tanking ratings? that's fresh content? keep clapping, americlap.

closeted faggots*

Well this explains it. Thanks OP.

Is there a video of that exact moment?

take your meds

Hardly anyone pays for movies anymore.
Hollyjew is hemoraging money. Make more sense to make his faggotry public, then a campaign of shame if you DONT go see it.
Cant hurt the bottom line.
But, its not about money anymore. They have all the money.

>Jada Smith is a powerful psychic
or Will Smith is just a bitch

Youre skepticism is an asset, but its too broad in this case. This is a legitimate reaction between an egocentric, miserable zogged buck and someone smaller and weaker than him. And its hilarious.

You may disagree and thats fine. I much rather lowIQ people shun Hollyjew completely than try to filter it themselves if they cant effectively process it personally