Why are Zoomers so utterly retarded?

Let me preface this by saying I myself are an adult Zoomer. A couple things I noticed when out in public and my brief time in high school is how utterly fucked zoomers are. They talk in Ebonics which fucking annoys me to no end. They worship blacks with things like hiphop or sports. I swear Its rare to see a normal Zoomer who isn't a mixed mutt with broccoli hair speak normal English and carry on a conversation. My generation also seems to be very bad at apply logic to situations and or just focusing In general. Working around zoomers has been terrible and I want to die. Why, what happened, why did this change happen to the younger ones?

Attached: ZoomerFortniteDance.gif (680x498, 224.1K)

enjoying sports isn't a nigger thing but otherwise you're right

Bro your grammar is terrible

internet was a mistake

This is Any Forums you mutt. Also you used the word "bro." Nice outting yourself Zoomer.

>I myself are

Herro ferrow slant eyed man

I feel you. This generation is fucked. Most zoomers are on BigPharma pills and eat absolute trash food

>or just focusing In general.
I wonder what happened.

Attached: phone_zombies.png (772x427, 308.33K)

>social media was a mistake
ftfy

They never existed in an era without the internet. They never had to write an entire report by hand, never had to do research for school projects by using library books without digital assistance, they never had to memorize phone numbers, they never had the freedom to travel without parental guidance, and they never knew what life was like when there wasn't a 24-hour news cycle to spew propaganda.

Attached: wigger.jpg (1400x933, 81.52K)

you are a legit retard

>My generation also seems to be very bad at apply logic to situations and or just focusing In general.

oh brother, thats a peoples issue, not just a zoomers

Ironically enough, OP being retarded actually reinforces his argument kek

Low IQs

>They talk in Ebonics which fucking annoys me to no end. They worship blacks with things like hiphop or sports. I swear Its rare to see a normal Zoomer who isn't a mixed mutt with broccoli hair speak normal English and carry on a conversation.
This is because there aren't any mainstream white celebrities for them to idolize. Every single mainstream musician is either black, or a non-black person who tries to sound black. I'm almost 40, and when I was a kid we had a plethora of rock musicians on the radio which shared equal airtime with rappers. Rock music died with nu metal, and rap/R&B filled the void. Rap is now the de-facto default music for anything from commercials, soundtracks, and even in restaurants. In the '80s/'90s, rap was still a niche that was only listened to bu urban nonwhites, but slowly crept its way into the mainstream. Nowadays you can't go a day without being bombarded with it – whether it's in unskippable YouTube ads, or over the loudspeaker at a store.

In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Attached: 1646607854576.jpg (565x1024, 82.6K)

Kek

OP is a Han Chinese FakeChink shill

what a garbage thread

>mixed mutt with broccoli hair

Attached: rIDVWaz.jpg (2004x2004, 1.12M)