I am Christian and studied the Bible for 28 years

Ask me anything

Attached: 1620159210409.png (2940x4648, 382.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/ro/invataturi-biblice/intrebari/cum-arata-isus/
jw.org/ar/المكتبة/مجلات/برج-المراقبة-العدد٣-٢٠٢٠-ايلول-تشرين١/الانبياء-علمونا-عن-الله/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did you waste you time?

I didn't ! Our hope of everlasting life depends on whether we continue to draw close to God by studying his Word. :) — John 17:3; Jude 21

Attached: Based+and+christpilled+_b4829f7abc466ef936d49f7dea82f020.jpg (325x326, 35.76K)

Does Jesus condone the stringing up of Niggers?

will you go to heaven when your body dies?

Why does this artist draw all the main characters as eurocentric? Fuck that whitewashing bullshit.

Attached: shlomo.png (1200x840, 1.1M)

>Why did you wastr your time?

>Proceeds watching hours of anime and playing hecking gamerinos

Because middle eastern peoples are not black and are closer to Europeans than to Subsaarian africans.

Attached: images - 2022-01-12T174608.525.jpg (628x378, 52.31K)

Acts 10:34, 35 states:
“God is not partial, but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.”

For this reason, nobody can rightly consider one race to be superior to another !

God selects a limited number of faithful Christians who, after their death, will be resurrected to life in heaven. (1 Peter 1:3, 4)

They will serve alongside Jesus as kings and priests for 1,000 years. (Revelation 5:9, 10; 20:6) They will form the “new heavens,” that will rule over the “new earth"

The Bible indicates that 144,000 people will be resurrected to heavenly life. (Revelation 7:4)

God promises everlasting life on earth for most good people.—Psalm 37:11, 29, 34.

Jesus said: “No man has ascended into heaven.” (John 3:13) He thus showed that good people who died before him, such as Abraham, Moses, Job, and David, did not go to heaven. (Acts 2:29, 34) Instead, they had the hope of being resurrected to life on earth.—Job 14:13-15.

The resurrection to heavenly life is called “the first resurrection.” (Revelation 20:6) This indicates that there will be another resurrection. It will be an earthly one.

I won't go to heaven and I prefer it that way, lol. My friend's grandma is one of them.

Attached: 1612889710201.jpg (893x1230, 137.97K)

> Ye? if you know anything why is Jesus wit curly black hair?
Herbal Tea For You

jw.org/ro/invataturi-biblice/intrebari/cum-arata-isus/

Attached: 22508606125_36bd735b2e_n.jpg (320x320, 44.79K)

One of the earliest made images of jesus was from EGYPT and everyone was black YOU LYING LARPING WHITE WORSHIPING FUCK

Attached: EGYPT JESUS.jpg (665x875, 152.09K)

>proof
>muh texts
shut up already religofucks

Each place used their features to represent Jesus.

This portrait is probably from southern Egypt you retard.

Picrel: Jesus Christ represented by Turkic art from the middle ages

Attached: images - 2022-03-28T143658.803.jpg (410x672, 55.78K)

LOL 3 fucking black africans in a sea of eurocentric african main characters IN AFRICA

If race doesn't matter, than enough with the whitewashing

still better than worshipping a dead jew on a stick

Attached: 1630577778007.png (1085x808, 1013.7K)

turkish are fucking retards EGYPT WAS ALMOST EXACTLY WHERE JESUS WAS FROM FUCKHEAD AIR BRAIN

Go back to Russia and stop unconsciously undermining your neighbors

The Bible contains HUNDREDS of detailed prophecies relating to the future of various nations, certain cities, and all mankind !

Other prophecies concern the coming of the Messiah, the Savior of all who would believe in Him. Unlike the prophecies found in other religious books or those by men such as Nostradamus, biblical prophecies are extremely detailed.

There are over 300 prophecies concerning Jesus Christ in the OT !!!

Not only was His lineage foretold and where He would be born, but also how He would die and that He would rise again

There simply is no logical way to explain the fulfilled prophecies in the Bible other than citing divine origin :) There is NO other religious book with the amount of detailed predictive prophecy the Bible contains :)

I preach to glorify God and to make known his name. (Hebrews 13:15)

I also want to obey Christ Jesus, who commanded:
“Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, . . . teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.”—Matthew 28:19, 20.

Moreover, Christians love their neighbor. (Matthew 22:39) Of course, we realize that most people have their own religious beliefs and that not everyone is interested in our message.

Still I believe that Bible teachings are lifesaving.

That is why we continue “without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ,” as did the first-century Christians !—Acts 5:41, 42.

Attached: download-15.jpg (500x875, 126.14K)

jesus is not god, christianity got it all wrong also the concept of the trinity is very dumb and
can never be justified in any monotheistic belief system

Almost exactly?

Egypt was south of Jesus place of origin. Jesus is from the Levant, he spoke aramaic (a semitic language close to hebrew and arabic).

Please, tell me you are an american, you are compeltely braindead on geographics and demographics

Why are you so stupid?

Oh, and Egypt is not black.

Visit egypt, see how they look like.

Ps: Egypt has more subsaarian genes today than before lol.

I’m not Jewish so why should I care about their messiah?

I never said Jesus was God.

You are completely right, Jesus never claimed to be on the same equal to Almighty God

true Christians believe these words:

“My Father is greater than I [Jesus].”—John 14:28.

“I [Jesus] ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God.”—John 20:17.

“To us there is but one God, the Father.”—1 Corinthians 8:6.

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”—1 Peter 1:3.

Please see:

jw.org/ar/المكتبة/مجلات/برج-المراقبة-العدد٣-٢٠٢٠-ايلول-تشرين١/الانبياء-علمونا-عن-الله/

Attached: 1638521074255.png (595x592, 603.68K)

200 years ago australia was black you stupid fucking white cock sucking whore

>religious text prophecizes events explained in another religious text
>its a miracle!
Christfags are so cringe. Do you even understand how looney you sound?