Nuclear War

user, on a scale of 0 to 10 - how screwed up will you be?

> [12] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
> [13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
> [14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
> [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Attached: nukalicious.jpg (1200x743, 323.26K)

I live just inside the beltway, so I'd be vaporized.

Why the fuck are these niggas nuking Hunting and Charleston WV yet not The Greenbrier? Neither of those places have any notable resources or anything of value. The Greenbrier is a government bunker on the other hand...

>Why the fuck are these niggas nuking Hunting and Charleston WV yet not The Greenbrier? Neither of those places have any notable resources or anything of value. The Greenbrier is a government bunker on the other hand...
I dunno. Silos maybe?
It's not like this map is accurate: Just some autists' estimate based on other autists' limited data.

Greenbrier has been decommissioned and a tourist attraction for 30 years.

10/10 because my cities wouldn't get nuked and I'd still be living under this evil regime. Well hopefully the Russians or Chinese do nuke canadian cities and free us from urbanite/jewish domination

>user, on a scale of 0 to 10 - how screwed up will you be?
I don't even care. The elites are trying to genocide us anyway. I hope as many of them die as possible. (They should be preferred targets as they are bigger threats)

It's funny how this had to fucking happenn in our lifetime. The perfect ending for a horrible nightmare of a life.

I think I would probably live. I would starve to death though.

>how screwed are you
Nobody is screwed nukes do not exist.

>Southern hemisphere cools down but no nuclear winter or severe uv radiation
>More rain
>More farmable land
>ZOG is destroyed
>Australia becomes the last bastion of the white race
>Total economic collapse
1/10

>my cities wouldn't get nuked
Wrong. I will nuke them myself.

Attached: 1619659729068.jpg (225x225, 13.23K)

>10/10 because my cities wouldn't get nuked
You'll just die from starvation instead

0, I just don't give a shit if I live or die anymore.

I’m extremely nervous bros. I work at a submarine manufacturing facility in New England. Strangely, this map doesn’t show it as a target but obviously that won’t stop the Russians if they decide to lob a few at us.

I live 30km from Airforce HQ. NGMI

Those verses are referring to “the Day of the Lord” when He returns physically on earth. For the men hiding in the mountains, dens, etc. nuclear war will be the least of their concerns.

Meh...Groton is gay anyway.

12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of earth will survive:

>han
>american
>bengali
>german
>russian
>italian
>punjabi
>mexican
>japanese
>fench
>spanish
>tamil

my ethnicity is not included, so my odds aren't even 12000 in 330m.

Dying in a nuclear war is a choice. No one is screwed, unless they're screwed by their gaslit pleb brain.

Attached: 1631099678684.png (992x797, 888.42K)

Good. You should just kys now fagget

I’m way fucked. Hazards of living near ICBMs.