HORROR: Dr Mengele's holocaust eyeball collection

>Dr Mengele kept hundreds of human eyes pinned to his lab wall ''like a collection of butterflies.''

>Vera Kriegel, 60, who recounted how she watched Auschwitz guards crush the skulls of babies with rifle butts. For 10 days, Kriegel said, she was cramped in a small cage with her twin sister. Mengele came every day and injected them with a solution that caused violent nyory for tests, and I saw a collection of hundreds of human eyes pinned to the wall. It was like a collection of butterflies,'' Kriegel said. ''Later I told my sister that I had just seen a whole wall of eyes looking at me.''

>She said the only things that kept her alive in her two years at Auschwitz were her hatred of Mengele and his need of her for his experiments. ''I had my own private war with Mengele,'' Kriegel said. ''I fought him by being unruly. He would say do one thing, and I would do another. Once he became very nervous, but he didn`t beat me because he needed me.

>''He threw me across the room once, but I didn`t cry. I just looked at him with hatred, and he had to look down. Then he looked at me and said, `We will see who will be the lucky one from all of this,` and I said, `Yes, Dr. Mengele, we shall see.` ''

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1985-02-07-8501080137-story.html

Attached: mengele.jpg (425x319, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/
codoh.com/library/document/josef-mengele-the-creation-of-a-myth/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=yu5bPJ-b6Nw
the-sun.com/news/1321509/jeffrey-epstein-creepy-eyeballs-new-york-mansion/
businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-nyc-mansion-decorations-interior-photos-2019-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake news

Attached: eagle-bear-cage.png (1101x1846, 680.8K)

Oy vey, An eye ball just flew over my home

It was real in my head, goy! It was real in my head!

Attached: laughing adolf.jpg (1575x1302, 328.69K)

(X) doubt

>this is the first thing i see on Any Forums after losing an eye
very funny universe, very funny

Attached: fedup.jpg (360x360, 19.93K)

shut the fuck up retarded antisemitic losers
does this look like someone who would lie to you?

Attached: 1641919550414.png (830x830, 836.85K)

Sources:

> some random kikes

>chicagotribune.com/

Attached: 1642874952279.png (528x438, 235.96K)

Then all the kikes stood up and demanded 50 shekels to clap.

I'm not anti-semitic, I am just kiketose intolerant

Attached: holocaust dogs.jpg (1080x1108, 232.53K)

kek who believes these jew niggers anyway. I hope the old boomer kike niggers gets beaten to death

Hahah, Satan in Any Forums forever. YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE

All the stories about Dr. Mengle were created during the 1980's in attempt to revitalize holocaust guilt - he was a fairly minor doctor at Auschwitz, not even the most senior and all the primary sources from the 40's discussing him are very positive.
A jewish "Nazi Hunter" who spent his life tracking Mengle explains it in this article: codoh.com/library/document/josef-mengele-the-creation-of-a-myth/en/

Of course, kikes would never lie about such things.

Attached: 1538603641806.jpg (842x842, 135.87K)

God is a sadistic cosmic jester. But he does love us.

Attached: R.jpg (620x821, 108.04K)

Oh, sorry about your eye user. Get well soon, and get yourself a cool white glass eye.

Have you looked in the couch cushions? I lose stuff there all the time

Despite Dr Mengele making up less than .1% of the German population, over 100% of all jews claim to have been his personal pet project. How interesting

OY VEY EVIL GERMAN SUPER NAZIS.
How much longer can these kikes milk their invented 6 gorillion burned sacrificies?
When will they allow actual research on this?
I just can't wait for the next generation of Europeans to not give a fuck about this guilt propaganda and smash the kikes head into a bloody pulp.

Been over 2000 years now so forever I would suspect.

that happened

>be 20 and have 18 y/o first real gf
>be discussing future possible children (lmao)
>genetics comes up
>talk about the pea plants Gregor Mendel guy
>"user, he did great research on pea plants but he is horrible for torturing all those kids in the camps"
>bitch thought Mendel and Mengele were the same dude lmao
>realize at that moment she was only good for dumping cum into, like all women.

You feel an evil presence watching you...

all badass characters have lost eye, so you are probably at least 50% cooler than you were before.

Attached: 1637085567005.jpg (551x499, 75.65K)

Attached: 1646593681337.webm (800x400, 380.54K)

>Then he looked at me and said, `We will see who will be the lucky one from all of this,` and I said, `Yes, Dr. Mengele, we shall see.` ''
And then a prison guard gave her 20 dollars, and everyone clapped

why is this news now?

Should of gotten the vaccine

The longer they persist in this failed psyop, the harder the backlash will be. I used to be concerned about that, but now I hope they get even more aggressive. Maybe they'll make a vaccine that prevents "anti-semitism." Maybe they'll create some "never again" chant that goyim will have to chant, like the Pledge of Allegiance. Maybe they'll "bring back the death penalty for antisemitism," as Trump has suggested. The more oppressive they get, the more firm and final the solution to their insane power trip will be.

>nyory

Is this a typo? I've never heard this word in my life and there's no definitions to it wtf

>Should of gotten the vaccine

Attached: boomers.jpg (600x360, 34.3K)

yes

Say enough keywords and you'll summon the "French" JIDF shill to come in here and defend against anyone questioning the holocaust via things such as insulting others with ad hominem attacks, and telling others there's all sort of evidence and never providing anything of substance.

>Vera Kriegel, 60, recounted how she watched Auschwitz guards crush the skulls of babies with rifle butts
>Vera Kriegel, 60
>60

Attached: kot.jpg (225x225, 5K)

The whole death camp is clapping to this day

Attached: 1648474684511.png (750x780, 77.35K)

the idf has a shot in the stomach policy for pregnant women its democracy goyim

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Attached: 1648433247888.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

>Dr Mengele's holocaust eyeball collection
Got a new song title for my grindcore project.

Get a cool eye patch

>I'll bake you a cake
Made of all their eyes

Attached: thom-yorke-sad-59705904ee24a.jpeg.jpg (760x760, 51.28K)

Yeah I remember this propaganda from high school

Attached: 292262946492666.jpg (611x393, 100.71K)

I take it you missed the thread of Azov gouging out a POW's eyes with a knife.

A more perfect thread theme could not be asked for.
youtube.com/watch?v=yu5bPJ-b6Nw

>I stared down Joseph Mengele in his lab when I was but a slip of a girl
>I was defiant and unruly
>they needed me so they couldn't kill me
>I went back and told my sister all about it
>but the nazis were totally trying to genocide us though
>luckily they didn't get around to killing me or my sister
how do people believe this kind of shit?

Attached: 1645418814971.gif (242x270, 1.48M)

>Dr Mengele took her eyes for his collection
>she saw his eye collection

Attached: 1636562472043.jpg (750x718, 50.11K)

I just hope that they ramp this shit up, most of my peers already know who is in control of most of culture/politic.

silly goyim in a war for jewish interests any atrocity is ok

Eye half seer oh taller ants four you're in onions bee hive your.

based mengele, study those jewish and gypsy eyeballs

>does this look like someone who would lie to you?
kek. here's your (you)

Attached: 1644021455726.gif (244x230, 909.74K)

Pizzagate connection! These satanic freaks have been around since the dawn of man.

"Jeffrey Epstein had 150 creepy eyeballs on wall in ‘pedo mansion’ and warned guests ‘you’re being watched at all times’"

the-sun.com/news/1321509/jeffrey-epstein-creepy-eyeballs-new-york-mansion/

"In 2003, Jeffrey Epstein allowed a reporter from Vanity Fair to visit the home. Reporter Vicky Ward described the interior...The entrance hallway, as noted by Ward, featured 'row upon row of individually framed eyeballs.'"

businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-nyc-mansion-decorations-interior-photos-2019-8

Attached: jeepers creepers where'd you get those peepers.png (500x430, 84.01K)

He is pro at this lol

Gayest fake shit ever.

onions

CIA precursor OSS coming through. I had a teacher in middle school that showed every holocaust documentary available and one of them was the shameful and discredited:
>shrunken heads
>human skin lampshades
>book covers from human skin

Attached: shrunken heads.jpg (480x252, 34.27K)

Harvester of eyes, that's me
And I see all there is to see
When I look inside your head
Right up front to the back of your skull

Well that's my sign that you are dead
And my list for you checks off as null
I'm the harvester of eyes

I'm the eyeman of TV
With my ocular TB
I need all the peepers I can find
Inside the barn where you find the hay

Well just last week I took a ride
So high on eyes, I almost lost my way
I'm the harvester of eyes

Harvester of eyes, that's me....harvester of eyes
And I see all there is to see...harvester of eyes
When I look inside your head....harvester of eyes
Right up front to the back of your skull....harvester of eyes

Attached: 1610395782334.png (250x202, 8.02K)

Wait, if you type "onions lent" as one word, it comes out as onions? That's fucking hilarious.

The Eye of Cthulhu has awoken!

>didn't moonwalk to victory
NGMI, Annie... are you alright, are you alright, Annie?
You been struck by, you been hit be, a...

Attached: 1638463025618.png (980x750, 585.33K)

What a nice old demonic lady.

You can live a good life with one eye. Don't even sweat it.

>god is dual in nature
>evil exists
all things happen in accordance with natural law user. there is one god and all things exist within him.

Attached: 1606319904322.jpg (430x732, 83.28K)

>>''He threw me across the room once, but I didn`t cry. I just looked at him with hatred, and he had to look down. Then he looked at me and said, `We will see who will be the lucky one from all of this,` and I said, `Yes, Dr. Mengele, we shall see.` ''

Who the fuck believes this shit

Attached: laughingtiger.png (846x900, 448.35K)

published in 1985 user