How legit are the human farms in africa shitholes...

How legit are the human farms in africa shitholes, eastern europe and china where a lot of women kidnapped by human trackficking gangs end up as breeding slaves to make babies so they can be farmed for their organs and adrenochrome?

Attached: 1596196778698.jpg (634x547, 79.96K)

I don't know about human farms, but gypsies, albanians, Moldovans and other corpse-snatcher folk do exist and I wouldn't leave a young relative alone in a big city

well, I literally said eastern europe in my post.

0n la concha de tu madre

And I 'literally' said I don't know about human farms but I know kindappers do exist, are we gonna repeat the point again?

yes.

I'm literally just saying there's some offgrid operation where they breed kids for their adrenochrome/organs.

What a coincidence that you mentioned Africa and Eastern Europe but not the hellhole that is Latin America, specially Colombia

because kazars HQ is eastern europe, not latinoamerica.

dunno about here.

seems a global issue.

I don't know about adrenochrome but they do harvest organs, I don't think they got permanent baby-factories or whatever though
Some things are a given

Mossad runs Colombia.
I warned my friend to leave when he said he was there. He balked. I said Iran was about to attack Israeli allies via proxies.
He got back to Miami a day after the "Surfside Condo Collapse" funny, that
Considering his father was murdered by some Krav Maga instructor, you'd think he would be smarter.

mossad runs pretty much any country that isn't iran and north korea.

it takes too much time and resources to raise a human and then profit from their organs. it's just not a viable business for a criminal who wants to make money quickly.

As real as your bathroom doors

One of those farms was busted a couple of years ago here... managed by this bastard talking to the sheboon

Attached: i(7).jpg (480x320, 24.19K)

It's just funny I told my friend to GTFO and he didn't really believe me.
I also knew a bit about McAfee due to my time at DEF CON. He showed up right after the Snowden leaks And was treated better than the NSA general the previous year, Keith Alexander
Just sayin '

>he doesn't know that dprk is controlled opposition run by mossad

If you're from some glownigger shit or the army.

How well know is pol among the glowniggers?
Has anyone from a high ranking position ever posted here and dropped some huge redpills?

well, at some point this planet is just a giant lush farm for reptilians.

Pretty fucking real but I wouldn't call it farming cause they don't have a lot of "cattle".

>and China
Where do you think the phrase "getting Shanghai'd" comes from?

I dunno, I was in that world a long time ago, before and after 9/11 mostly. Came to Any Forums kind of late. I did recognize one DEF CON CFP review board member here, I think, Richard Thieme. Incredibly nice guy. Not really a fed, more like a spiritual advisor for them
I highly recommend you check him out.
He and JP Barlow are like the spiritual godfathers of WikiLeaks fwiw.

are u aware of jim willie?

do you think he's legit?