Putin predicting dollar and euros demise and everyone moving to "real reserves of raw materials" like "land, food...

>twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1508186316638457864#m
>Putin predicting dollar and euros demise and everyone moving to "real reserves of raw materials" like "land, food, and gold"
it's happening boyos, the US and the EU have defaulted

Attached: us-eu-defaulted.png (626x834, 209.53K)

Lol the only real wealth is land, resources that matter currently and people, the rest is a meme, also it doesn't matter if they go to a gold standard they're already trillions in debt, and 90% of the gold reserves in the world are owned in the west , they wont sell it to russia.

>90% of the gold reserves in the world are owned in the west
the vaults are empty

Proof?

too bad trudeau specificly sold the entire gold reserve of canada after a little visit from soros jr.
:)

>Ruble literally tuns into rubble
>Russian economy takes a shit and on the verge of default
>Putin: Dollar and Euro will default any day now
I don't understand what alternative reality these Russian subhumans are living in... It's some sort of next generation copium

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19.23K)

Fort Knox and the Federal Reserve of New York have been empty for decades you idiot.

And your proof is this? cool fucking retard.

This man is the greatest comedian since saakasvili

It’s really quite something innit.
I think they spout so much shit to the Russian cattle that they start to believe their own lies. From there cognitive dissonance kicks in full throttle.

I remember some schizo rambling from a year ago about Russia or China making a gold backed ruble to stick it to the US and then the US giving up the Fed dollar to create a silver backed currency as a response. Maybe they were right?

It's called coping. Putin is coping.

Basé attardé

The feds has resisted all attempts to audit Fort Knox since the 1970's.
Any gold left there is gonna be gold-plated tungsten.

Osti d'attardé mental, les Chinois nous l'on toute acheté notre or

Attached: canada-gold.png (1384x970, 119.17K)

He's a better comedian than Zelensky for sure. Should have gone into the business instead of him.

>predicts the dollar and euro demise
The pounds just keeps winning

putin read to much silver thread on /pol?

No one cares about British currency though

>cant even take hoholstan
>tries to tell us how the euro and dollar will do

fucking kek

>Russia is literally about to default
>"the US and the EU have defaulted"
I'm so tired of you retards shitting up this board

It's almost like prosperity and sound money are directly related to each-other

he saw some youtube video 10 years ago that said it

4th most used currency in the world so if the dollar and euro have their 'demise' it might become relevant again :)

Attached: putin.jpg (1360x765, 117.92K)

% of the gold reserves in the world are owned in the west
Exactly 0% of that is in Canada

he.. user, he invented them

and retards here lap it up without any consideration at all, fucking kills me. there's no room for nuance, they just buy every fucking line of propaganda hook line and sinker