Be me

>Be me
>21F now 14F at the time
>masturbate a lot at the time. Still exploring my body
>when feeling around in my pussy area I feel my clit and notice it for the first time
>Think it's some sort of wart or infection
>Get scared my vagina is infected and cut my clit off
>lose ability to orgasm
>lose ability to masturbate
>I still remember how it felt and I miss it

>There is no solution. I just involuntarily joined nofap

Attached: 2b65bb0.jpg (664x640, 125.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transgender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will never be a woman

Americans are mutilating themselves like a trollge meme

What is this gay ass sage

Can you give me a handjob lol

I bet

Attached: 76A18B24-459F-47B9-927F-03AAA5C3A88B.jpg (4032x3024, 3.85M)

Dumb fat bitch. Shouldn't have been so fucking stupid. Would have taken 2 seconds to look it up online to figure it out it was abnormal. Fucking dumb slut

tits or gtfo

bummer... i guess just get real fat and join the league of degenerates.

titis or gtfo

Holy fucking shit are you serious? That's insanely horrific. No wonder women think sex Ed is so important if this is the kind of shit they get up to without prior instruction. Then again I'm sure men have all kinds of weird ideas about how their penis should work.

Kek, looks like this retarded shill fell for OP’s plebbit-tier creative writing. Retarded OP’s exist only to convince shills of nonsense

KYS tranny.

Attached: horse (1).jpg (365x487, 22.01K)

>be me
>cut legs off because I though they were some kind of weird growth
>ftw can't le walk anymore

holy shit pedo fags are insane stop preteding to be a little girl faggots youre balding

I have given handjobs/blowjobs. It just feels sad knowing I'm making people feel ways I can never feel.

cuz ion wipe hi aaaahhh nigga

yoyo nigga yeah

Attached: PhilippotNoir.png (400x300, 75.15K)

Male hands wrote this post

I'm literally 21 now. The fact that I used to be 14 is a natural result of time passing.

lol faggot trannu nigger

You can't really be that big of a retard.

I can still fuck you and make you cum vaginally.

Let this be a lesson that it's probably good for people to know that their anatomy exists. If I had know what a clit was this wouldn't have happened.

Trust me. You can't

good, now go away and find a 26 year old man to tell your story to and ask him to help you achieve orgasm and motherhood

If you make me coom with a sloppy handjob I promise to give you a good dicking.

>Makes no sense
>Absolutely no logic
>Woman
Checks out. Sad.

the clitoris doesn't exist and sex ed is a way to turn kids into coomers

How did you cut it off? What tools did you use? How did it that feel? How and when did you realize what you had actually done and how did that feel?

Cope, your nation is diseased and filled with scummy folk who cut their dicks off and think they're women, you even put them as secretaries

fucking nupol. TITS OR GTFO

Show us your clitless vagina.
Also isn't the clit way bigger than the nub

I dont want to believe this is true, post your clitless pussy or begone

the little nib at the top of the vaginal slit isn't the whole thing, which doesn't exist

He doesn't know, because he made it up

the absolute state of protestant sex education

go search for female circumcision pictures and post them, that used to be fun 15 years ago on Any Forums saying i will never marry an uncut girl

Nah that’s mostly on the TV. The average American is far more redpilled than any other European country. Our institutions have been hijacked. Turn off the tv

Attached: 1619228928133.jpg (791x1056, 389.42K)

Attached: b3f.png (742x560, 171.38K)

Nigger, even Biden spoke on it, you're ruled by people who don't just believe it but practice it. You can close your eyes all day but the schools, the churches and the workplaces will keep them open and have you face the facts

>How did you cut it off?

Just used a knife to slice it off.

>How did it that feel?

Painful...

>How and when did you realize what you had actually done and how did that feel?

I slowly realized when I tried to masturbate again. I was sad for months, and still kind of am now. I miss cumming...

tits or gtfo homo

this way faggot >>>>>reddit.com/r/transgender/