Hollywood Insider Here

>inside her
Let you in on a little secret. Yes it was planned, but not why or how you think. Mr Rock knew Mr Smith was going to smack him, but Mr Smith hit him way harder than he was supposed to. Why? Its a message. A message to Mr Rock that the ritualistic humiliation process to Mr Rock has begun. The painful process that will lead to his an hero. He shouldve just transitioned, but he refused.
Gotta go, someone is at the door.

Attached: FO548UIVkAMh44t.jpg (551x381, 31.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A4cfI7WBU5E?t=340
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

False Flag narrative thread. BOT thread. Disregard, do not reply beyond this post.

replied.. cope incel

People say, "It was just a joke." OK. No problem. It was just a slap. We all, or a lot of us, know there is a difference between comedy and cruelty. That line might be thin, but it's there. But it was just a joke. Cool. Again, it was just a slap.

Here come the shills

>cant spell
>unconvincing larp
>terrible grammar and punctuation
>image title format

0/10

>A message to Mr Rock that the ritualistic humiliation process to Mr Rock has begun.
Message received, April will be the false flag month.

Attached: oh_anon.jpg (247x250, 4.85K)

Turns out that nice black role model from the 90s is just a nigger.

Is that how americans fight? Globohomo is in your genes it seems

>Gotta go, someone is at the door.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

>white cheats on him with multiple partners multiple times
>Break up happens
>they go back together but will spirit is broken
>Guy shit talks your wife
>White knight act
Yep, it's staged.

Stupid cuck, he could get any woman with his fame and money. His kids are losers like him too.

It was a message for Gervais and other loose cannon comics, to let them know that from now on you joke about the wrong topics then there will be violent consequences. Gervais recently announced he was going full bore against wokeness and that he wanted to get cancelled. more than 600,000,000 people viewed his performance at that two bit awards show he did where he called them all pedo's etc, well next time the anticipation will be so great that perhaps a billion will want to see what he has to say, the fragile weak globohomo scum just can't have that, humour is the silver bullet against which they have no shield.

Gervais, Rogan et al, from now on jokes have consequences.

Attached: asdasdkkkkk.png (1268x846, 1.01M)

Are we not supposed to judge him for the content of his character, and not the color of his skin? The noble thing to do is defend m'lady's honor and dignity.

youtu.be/A4cfI7WBU5E?t=340

This video will tell you all you need to know about what was happening to will's thoughts in that moment.

>Ukraine war crimes
I sleep
>will Smith fake slaps Chris Rock
REAL SHIT

Attached: 1647899043744.jpg (474x474, 20.46K)

> jews constantly shitting all over every detail of human civilization in accelerated pace since 2016
I drool
> faggy gossiping about random people
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actual insider here. it wasn't planned at all

Nobody cares about your jewpsyop shitskin theater faggot.

no one gives a fuck

>i only have a moment, said i had to use the ladies room.
Dont sleep on our Little Drummer Boy, they refused to transition as well. Christ is King

>Mr Rock knew Mr Smith was going to smack him, but Mr Smith hit him way harder than he was supposed to.
How? That was the weakest slap that I have ever seen.

nou

Interesting theories. I was thinking that perhaps Chris Rock was part of Will Smith's humiliation ritual and Smith finally snapped. I can't imagine that being married to that harpy is something one would voluntarily subject oneself to. But maybe they are sending a message to comedians. Certainly I haven't heard a lot of good new standup comedy lately (admittedly the 'Rona put a big damper on live shows).

Nobody cares faggot
nobody gaf about muh oscars
everyone is tired of niggers
op, as always, is a faggot

You let a six foot two lanky black man with whip sized fingers smack you across the face like that. Youd scream like a little bitch; bitch

>inside her
So you're another one of jada's cum depositors.

Why don't you hear the slap, they're both mic'd up, how odd

Can you explain what this ceremonial headdress means in hollywood tribes? Is it how they declare war in their culture?

Attached: weird wig.png (417x510, 365.29K)

>Why don't you hear the slap
It was audible from 9 metres off stage